Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where has John Prodman Gone?

https://warframe.com/news/legend-john-prodman

Has anybody seen this legend recently? Have we learned anything new about him?

We already have Clem in-game. Where is John Prodman? When will we see the power of his mighty John Prova smite even the greatest of threats once more into oblivion? Will I ever get to hold his glorious weapon in my hands like the Twin Grakatas? 

DE, let the legend come back to life!

Entry 5: March 4th, 2015

View March 4, 2015 List

Your_Mother_Have_Bandaids asks: Is John Prodman against us or with us?

John Prodman of the Corpus is well known to the Lotus, and my own databanks are filled with a mixture of rumors and confirmed accounts of his exploits in combat. While we harbor no express resentment towards him, Mr. Prodman's actions always seem to keep the benefit of the Corpus as their primary focus.

It is safe to assume that he is neither 'with us' nor 'against us'. John Prodman is a Corpus that serves the best interests of his people -- regardless of what our own goals may be.

Were we ever to collaborate I would be quite interested in deconstructing his Prova. Rumors persist that either the man is capable of supernatural feats, or his weapon is technologically advanced beyond imagination. I would take pleasure in determining the truth behind either tale.

From the wiki from "Ask a Cephalon"

Edited by Jaruis

I saw him for but an instant once....

It was on pluto... a phorid had manifested itself. As I approached the creature it let out a blood curdling cry and I stepped back in terror... It was at that point that the hero appeared, charging in fearlessly- and with a single swing of his prod STRUCK THE BEAST DOWN! By the time I had begun to approach he was already gone...

John Prodman is out there... you better believe it. In prod we trust.

It'd be funny if John Prodman turned out to be a Corpus Raid boss, with his Prova being capable of firing lightning, creating electrical shockwaves and storms, with Prodman himself being as agile as a Tenno.

JUST A THOUGHT, DE

I just want John Prodman to appear assassin style, with Corpus propaganda sounding heralding his soon coming arrival.  He will charge and down a Tenno in a single swing of his mighty Prova wielding arm.  Then he will laugh, revive the Tenno he downed himself, and run off into the space sunset.

Edited by Avereth

I say Prodman should replace Zanuka as the Corpus Assassin. Zanuka is a pushover who can be easily killed. when the Grineer are supported too much, Prodman should be the one to dispense justice, with dual Prova Vandals, and his own Dual Sword stance!

and if he beats you, he tells you to "Git gud skrub" in his native Corpus tongue, before vanishing in a cloud of smoke.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I say Prodman should replace Zanuka as the Corpus Assassin. Zanuka is a pushover who can be easily killed. when the Grineer are supported too much, Prodman should be the one to dispense justice, with dual Prova Vandals, and his own Dual Sword stance!

and if he beats you, he tells you to "Git gud skrub" in his native Corpus tongue, before vanishing in a cloud of smoke.

Time to work on another experiment.