Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RNG Isn't So Bad At All! ;D Got All The Parts & BP Last Night!

Zarozian

6 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Or bought it. :3
I see dat Trade chat window. o3o

Nah I farmed it~ Notice how my plat didn't change at all? ;>

Also I am in the trade chat cause I am trying to sell the Fragor Prime set but I am not sure how much a set costs~

I already have the War with Tempo Royale stance and while Fragor Prime may be a good alternative for those without a War, the War is still pretty much better than the Fragor Prime. =/

Edited by Zarozian

i personally accuse you that you share simply personal experiences which others dont have this way, and we all know it and why, ITS WARFRAME =:P

another question would be: do i care about ? - NO, not really ...

and i can see another information at your sharing here: you enjoy what you share XD

Edited by Guest

Just now, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

This prime access: "OMG I got all parts in one run!!!1!1!!!1! I am so lucky!"

Next prime access: "Gosh, how many keys do I have left? 0? But I had over 100 keys!"

Yeah I have a feeling this might be what will happen but I can't imagine I'd want the prime version of the next Warframe that will get primed.

Maybe the weapons he will be coming with though.....

10 minutes ago, Zari2015 said:

-snip-

I never did get that god damned razzashi raptor, farmed for it for years all the way up until the day they removed it from zul'gurub :l

Gives me a little PTSD just thinking about it.... Screw WoW.

1 hour ago, Chimera_Prime said:

definitely an outlier....and show boaty outlier

anyway when you look at the pure drop chances through our crimson god site, youll notice that the chances actually arent that bad......its the fact that its a huge time wall because they are mostly in rotation C....not to mention another time wall because oxium and nitain

If they lowered the nitain by one or two per part and oxium by another 2k.....i would think that would be a fair grind for vauban

but so far the time wall is consistent with the time wall it already takes to get reg vauban

akstiletto and fragor have it worse................................

1 hour ago, Zari2015 said:

If you understand what i mean:

Got the Time-Lost Protodrake and charger simply lolly gating soloing with alts before the changes. But God forbid farming for an extremely low drop rate 264 shield took 17 freaking weeks to even SEE to roll upon (and only lucked out because no Shaman was in the raid to roll on it, too). Made a thread about it at the forums a Blizzard dev tried to justified he never got his tanking shield (when they drop much more frequently than intellect plate!!!).

RNG is merciless and extremely unfair, even IF you get something so easily at times.

30+ T4D runs and *1* Loki systems dropped ... one. But that's not 17 weeks of dealing with the worst groups known and carrying raids in 219 + PvP gear even. Granny busted her butt but god some AFKers trash talker running to the forums crying Holy Paladins got it "EZ mode" is a cancer on gaming itself.

Yeah, understand it r-e-a-l well!

The week before Loki was to be vaulted, I had about 32 Tower III Raid keys (raid = survival)

When Vauban came out, I have none and I like running raids, but I'm also a hack and slash junky so...

But lucky you Mr. Showboat. I ran the Tower IV Defense with clan mates and friends and only got Carrier parts (please vault it.. it's a slap in the face to get this garbage in rotation c..) and today gave out 2 Odonata blueprints.

Shouldn't some of these things work better in Tower 1-3 A and B rotations than crammed into Tower 3 and 4 Cs?