Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Rework Feedback [Post Update 18.13]

Vernoc

3 hours ago, giglyfoot said:

Shards are also very effective against nullifiers as they can hack down the null bubble before it touches the epicenter.

This is the best thing I've discovered.

A Magnetize bubble with any amount of pain spinning around inside will hack a nullifier bubble to pieces.

I've also found out that Glaives will happily sail right through any magnetize bubble, solving the problem of needing to kill something on the other side.

2 hours ago, Entropy11 said:

I've also found out that Glaives will happily sail right through any magnetize bubble, solving the problem of needing to kill something on the other side.

Really? That's interesting.

I assumed otherwise, given the fact that it happily eats up Exalted Blade waves (and any other projectile fram Sapper orbs to Simulor shots).

Comedy option: Mag and Mirage to make a stationary disco ball.

There are a few antisynergies in that regard, though. The Azima, for one, never triggers while it's orbiting around in there (and if anything is in the centre of the Magnetise, it'll just blow up with no shots fired). Shame, I was really looking forward to synergistically collapsing all the streams of bullets onto a single target.

4 hours ago, RealPandemonium said:

Magnetize is super OP.  I find it amusing that people are panning the rework for removing the Corpus auto-win, but neglect that Mag can now annihilate every faction with ease using Magnetize.  

I don't see how, elaborate please. It is only broken with the Lanka and about the same with AOE or explosive weapons as BA was + damage scaling(that will be piss poor in all the builds without power strength that people run currently), the dot damage is very insignificant(it could be removed as well). I really don't get the magnetize is good comments, it more or less sounds like the opinion from people that never used BA before(reduced on useful aspects, it is absolutely the same plus damage scaling and AOE explosion, that is mostly useless if you use weapons like the tonkor to clear the hole bubble long before the collapse).

tGlIKgD.jpg

This is today's sorti 3 and I am just plain disappointed, you can't even have shield clear with a 200% power strength mag(thx to the sledgehammer SP nerf) and 90% of the kills are from a pure toxic modded vaykor hek. I am 100% certain that I could have done much better with any other DPS frame.

3 hours ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

I'm more amazed that min-maxers only look at the abilities and nothing else. -_-

I am actually more amazed that nobody does appear to actually played mag before the changes and now praise them as good.

People praise anti nullifier use, what is absurd since people should have learned a long time ago to never enter a mission without a weapon that is good against nullifiers to do any kind of reasonable dps with mag, you know before SP became useless. Are there really no other mag players in the game that do more then just standing here and hammering 2(what as a massive waste of energy, you use enemy sense and just SP once each re spawn)?

Then you have all the comments about mag can't handle enemy level x vs armor, what is again absolute wrong. You could kill the L135 bombards\gunners in the similcarium before the changes nearly as quick as now with a status corrosive modded amprex or a tonkor and your BA. SP does remove all armor first cast on drako in my build, then again what is the point when you one hit stuff anyway and at L135 it takes 13 SP casts, what is the equivalent of your full energy pool and nowhere close to useful compared just hammering the stuff down just as quick with other dps frames or just running "drum roll" 4 CP.

I can see that people like the improvements to her bad builds and weapon choices with mag, that never managed to do anything productive before the changes but I just see a plain nerf with lots of pointless stuff added and non of the actual issues fixed. BA does not jump targets(throw out dot, lanka cheese and the AOE explosion completely and add that, for crying out loud that is the fix BA needs since years), BA not redirecting bullets at the edges, to a point where you can get shot by stuff in the same bubble, crush is still bugged and sometimes does not CC on everything but the last tick, pull still does not have a push toggle, you don't what to pull stuff towards you at high levels(ever) and currently you are more likely to pull stuff out of magnetize instead of into it. Mag has a anti armor augment that just needs fixing, what makes the frame instantly much more viable then the placebo armor de buff with SP spam at high levels ever will archive.

Edited by Djego27

3 minutes ago, Djego27 said:

I am actually more amazed that nobody does appear to actually played mag before the changes and now praise them as good.

People praise anti nullifier use, what is absurd since people should have learned a long time ago to never enter a mission without a weapon that is good against nullifiers to do any kind of reasonable dps with mag, you know before SP became useless. Are there really no other mag players in the game that do more then just standing here and hammering 2(what as a massive waste of energy, you use enemy sense and just SP once each re spawn).

Then you have all the comments about mag can't handle enemy level x vs armor, what is absolute absurd. You could kill the L135 bombards\gunners in the similcarium before the changes nearly as quick as now with a status corrosive modded amprex or a tonkor and your BA. SP does remove all armor first cast on drako in my build, then again what is the point when you one hit stuff anyway and at L135 it takes 13 SP casts, what is the equivalent of your full energy pool and nowhere close to useful compared just hammering the stuff down just as quick with other dps frames or just running "drum roll" 4 CP.

I can see that people like the improvements to her bad builds and weapon choices with mag, that never managed to do anything productive before the changes but I just see a plain nerf with lots of pointless stuff added and non of the actual issues fixed. BA does not jump targets(throw out dot, lanka cheese and the AOE explosion completely and add that, for crying out loud that is the fix BA needs since years), BA not redirecting bullets at the edges, to a point where you can get shot by stuff in the same bubble, crush is still bugged and sometimes does not CC on everything but the last tick, pull still does not have a push toggle, you don't what to pull stuff towards you you at high levels(ever) and currently you more likely to pull stuff out of magnetize instead of into it. Mag has a anti armor augment that just needs fixing, what makes the frame instantly much more viable then the placebo armor de buff with SP spam at high levels ever will archive.

90% of my play time is on Mag and Mag Prime. Only recently have I used Trinity Prime and Loki Prime, because I couldn't open the map comfortably with Mag (Erris Hive missions = dead, dead, dead).

I used the BA (now Magnetized) but the switching from that ability to weapon kept me from using it but a couple times a night at that. Solo game play didn't really serve a purpose (and I still have that feeling). So I used mostly Shield Polarize for overshields and Crush (in groups) so other DPS can kill them while I stood there like a sitting duck. #2 key was essentially the refresh shield key for me, as she sure doesn't have any armor or health!

Now I look at a wave for Shield Polarize without overshields and running around for shards?

Heck, no. I didn't pick Mag to play a DoT class with the same feel. I picked her for quick abilities so I can either down them by them, or quickly return to gun play (with Shield Polarize being the shield "heal").

23 minutes ago, Djego27 said:

I don't see how, elaborate please. It is only broken with the Lanka and about the same with AOE or explosive weapons as BA was + damage scaling(that will be piss poor in all the builds without power strength that people run currently), the dot damage is very insignificant(it could be removed as well). I really don't get the magnetize is good comments, it more or less sounds like the opinion from people that never used BA before(reduced on useful aspects, it is absolutely the same plus damage scaling and AOE explosion, that is mostly useless if you use weapons like the tonkor to clear the hole bubble long before the collapse).

tGlIKgD.jpg

This is today's sorti 3 and I am just plain disappointed, you can't even have shield clear with a 200% power strength mag(thx to the sledgehammer SP nerf) and 90% of the kills are from a pure toxic modded vaykor hek. I am 100% certain that I could have done much better with any other DPS frame.

I didn't screenshot it, but my experience with Sortie 3 was more in the region of 2-3 max-duration, large-sized Magnetise bubbles passively killing everything that wandered by and leaving me with ~85% of damage dealt and almost all the kills (hallway heroes fighting beyond the bubbles notwithstanding).

The DoT is insignificant?

244tijl.jpg

I'm sorry that you consider tens of thousands of DPS to all targets useless, but it's really not. Magnetise can be an impassable wall of death up to and including Sorties, just from the DoT alone.

Just be careful about those high-level Shield Osprey resistances... Broken mechanics.

Edited by EDYinnit

19 minutes ago, EDYinnit said:

I didn't screenshot it, but my experience with Sortie 3 was more in the region of 2-3 max-duration, large-sized Magnetise bubbles passively killing everything that wandered by and leaving me with ~85% of damage dealt and almost all the kills (hallway heroes fighting beyond the bubbles notwithstanding).

The DoT is insignificant?

244tijl.jpg

I'm sorry that you consider tens of thousands of DPS to all targets useless, but it's really not. Magnetise can be an impassable wall of death up to and including Sorties, just from the DoT alone.

Just be careful about those high-level Shield Osprey resistances... Broken mechanics.

I do because you can also do that with the old mag(sorti L100 armor with 1 CP):

CLDZJMW.jpg

A proper weapon did clear out the BAs just as quick as people manage to do it now, minus the damage buff from BA. Max duration just means that you will never get anything out of the AOE explosion what is actually miles more useful then then the dot yet still should be thrown out and finally give BA proper target switching between all targets in range.

Edit: It is not high level ospreys, in augmented shield sorti they just make the shield impenetrable to toxic and slash procs, what never was a issue with the old mag, since stuff did not have shields if you play mag properly.

Edited by Djego27

1 minute ago, Djego27 said:

I do because you can also do that with the old mag

What you can do with Old Bullet Attractor:

Huge damage to a single targeted enemy, with the effect ending upon target death.

What you can do with Magnetise:

Huge damage to many enemies, including ones that are late to the party as the effect persists.

Those are individual ticks and they continue without you firing more into the field. From my image alone, you can see that all those Healers would take an additional 135,000 (~15k*9) to 234,000 (~26k*9) damage before the Magnetise field ended due to the >4.5 seconds remaining (ticks happen approximately every 0.5 seconds from what I can tell).

1 hour ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

90% of my play time is on Mag and Mag Prime. Only recently have I used Trinity Prime and Loki Prime, because I couldn't open the map comfortably with Mag (Erris Hive missions = dead, dead, dead).

I used the BA (now Magnetized) but the switching from that ability to weapon kept me from using it but a couple times a night at that. Solo game play didn't really serve a purpose (and I still have that feeling). So I used mostly Shield Polarize for overshields and Crush (in groups) so other DPS can kill them while I stood there like a sitting duck. #2 key was essentially the refresh shield key for me, as she sure doesn't have any armor or health!

Now I look at a wave for Shield Polarize without overshields and running around for shards?

Heck, no. I didn't pick Mag to play a DoT class with the same feel. I picked her for quick abilities so I can either down them by them, or quickly return to gun play (with Shield Polarize being the shield "heal").

Mag is a very easy frame to clear the starmap with, this is the reason I used her as starter on my 2. account. I soloed less then a week old with the account the Tubemen event(no reactor, catalyst, Latron with 3 mods on it). I have all the frames and use nearly all of them.

Mag was a very niche frame because she never got any kind of adjustment when the healer changes wrecked her in the void, fracturing crush is 1 year in the game by now and could have made mag good vs grenier by just adding power strength scaling to it and doubling the duration on it. The issues of BA could have been fixed with a bit more range, duration and making it jumping targets, probably with a fraction of the time that went into the current rework and with in my honest opinion probably much better results then the current magnetize cheese that does not encourage proper use but just bug using with the Lanka.

Edited by Djego27

14 minutes ago, EDYinnit said:

What you can do with Old Bullet Attractor:

Huge damage to a single targeted enemy, with the effect ending upon target death.

What you can do with Magnetise:

Huge damage to many enemies, including ones that are late to the party as the effect persists.

Those are individual ticks and they continue without you firing more into the field. From my image alone, you can see that all those Healers would take an additional 135,000 (~15k*9) to 234,000 (~26k*9) damage before the Magnetise field ended due to the >4.5 seconds remaining (ticks happen approximately every 0.5 seconds from what I can tell).

This is why you used AOE weapons that did exactly the same thing before and why you still have to use AOE weapons, again target switching would fix all of this issues and gives you more weapon choice and stop you from blocking gun fire if BA depletes with the last unit in range killed. The dot is vastly redundant if you already have to use a AOE weapon that will hit everything in the BA because of the single target mechanic of BA that should have been fixed a long time ago.

The 164k are against probably 90%+ armor, it is in the millions against other factions. A amprex will stack up corrosive procs in a BA very quickly and the chaining allows you to hit all targets so you can kill like 5 L135 bombards in a few seconds, exactly the same as you could before the changes with the old BA.

Edited by Djego27

37 minutes ago, Djego27 said:

This is why you used AOE weapons that did exactly the same thing before and why you still have to use AOE weapons, again target switching would fix all of this issues and gives you more weapon choice and stop you from blocking gun fire if BA depletes with the last unit in range killed. The dot is vastly redundant if you already have to use a AOE weapon that will hit everything in the BA because of the single target mechanic of BA that should have been fixed a long time ago.

The 164k are against probably 90%+ armor, it is in the millions against other factions. A amprex will stack up corrosive procs in a BA very quickly and the chaining allows you to hit all targets so you can kill like 5 L135 bombards in a few seconds, exactly the same as you could before the changes with the old BA.

You're using a Tonkor in that image. Your argument of damage numbers is already invalid on that front.

Meanwhile, even using a weakened-strength Magnetise in favour of duration and range, I can clear out the initial pack of level 135 Arid Heavies during the 'pump it full of damage' period with 20 seconds left on the Magnetise to work its magic on everything else that might follow. Without using CP or Polarising away some of that effective health, the damage is enough to clear a freshly spawned wave of those same Heavies in 7 seconds, in which time I'm protected from their fire (if not perfectly due to current bugginess), and building up another big bubble of nope in another direction to do the same thing.

And that's against armoured targets; Corpus and Infested just fall over because they're taking ticks far in excess of the 4.5k that the Aird Heavies reduce it to (looking at more like 80k per tick with the same loadout and execution in a simulacrum test).

Also: 4.5k * 20 * 2 = 180k damage potential to armoured targets, not counting the initial wave where I was charging it. 80k * 20 * 2 = 3.2 million to unarmoured.

Power Strength doesn't even affect the DoT absorption rate, letting you double down on range for free if you're using it that way, although this slows down the death during the charge-up period where your firing damage is being counted for part of the job. However, I wouldn't recommend it if you're planning on shredding some of the EHP of armoured targets with Polarise, since that does take Strength into the equation.

Sortie Vay Hek the other day was taking 22k damage instantly every time he showed his face from the potential damage stored in the Magnetise field, since I threw out some Polarisation every now and then. Satisfying.

2 hours ago, Djego27 said:

If your Magnetize dots are insignificant, you're doing something very wrong. I've been having fun with the Quanta Vandal specced for gas damage. If I fire into the bubble for about five seconds, the ticks can top 100k. That's without shrapnel or anything else—just me shooting the bubble.

1 hour ago, EDYinnit said:

You're using a Tonkor in that image. Your argument of damage numbers is already invalid on that front.

Meanwhile, even using a weakened-strength Magnetise in favour of duration and range, I can clear out the initial pack of level 135 Arid Heavies during the 'pump it full of damage' period with 20 seconds left on the Magnetise to work its magic on everything else that might follow. Without using CP or Polarising away some of that effective health, the damage is enough to clear a freshly spawned wave of those same Heavies in 7 seconds, in which time I'm protected from their fire (if not perfectly due to current bugginess), and building up another big bubble of nope in another direction to do the same thing.

And that's against armoured targets; Corpus and Infested just fall over because they're taking ticks far in excess of the 4.5k that the Aird Heavies reduce it to (looking at more like 80k per tick with the same loadout and execution in a simulacrum test).

Also: 4.5k * 20 * 2 = 180k damage potential to armoured targets, not counting the initial wave where I was charging it. 80k * 20 * 2 = 3.2 million to unarmoured.

Power Strength doesn't even affect the DoT absorption rate, letting you double down on range for free if you're using it that way, although this slows down the death during the charge-up period where your firing damage is being counted for part of the job. However, I wouldn't recommend it if you're planning on shredding some of the EHP of armoured targets with Polarise, since that does take Strength into the equation.

Sortie Vay Hek the other day was taking 22k damage instantly every time he showed his face from the potential damage stored in the Magnetise field, since I threw out some Polarisation every now and then. Satisfying.

You always use a weapon that does no self damage with Mag, because otherwise you would be unable to enter your own BA without killing yourself. What weapon you use doesn't matter that much, even if the Tonkor is currently the best by the bad balance DE does when it comes to weapons.

The last thing I would call the current mag would be satisfying, since SP is absolute horrible now with the fixed damage, zero killing potential, not even shield removal abilities and crap armor band aids that are useless for high levels(while still having a absolute useless augment mod that should actually do that if it would be not absolute crap) while BA did not get a useful fix but stupid lazy mode dot mechanics what just plain gimp any non AOE weapons so we can look at DEs gore animation, the same bad mechanic that made BA crap before the rework. Big whoop.

56 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

If your Magnetize dots are insignificant, you're doing something very wrong. I've been having fun with the Quanta Vandal specced for gas damage. If I fire into the bubble for about five seconds, the ticks can top 100k. That's without shrapnel or anything else—just me shooting the bubble.

So much dot:

1xSbcxZ.jpg

6tgPUml.jpg

I am sorry I can't see that, what you do is just load up the bubble with cube spam and the AOE once the bubble runs out will kill them, takes about as long as your magnetize duration, the reason why a shot duration is still key. 40% to dead once it runs out:

CjITjpG.jpg

Edited by Djego27

48 minutes ago, Djego27 said:

So much dot:

<~500 damage ticks>

Well, considering that I got it up to 1k-1.5k with only Serration, Malignant Force and Thermite rounds by shooting 10 ammo into the bubble, I don't know how you even managed to screw it up hard enough that shooting to 16 ammo left (another 640%) only got you 3500. Should be around 8.5k minimum... even with only those three mods.

2mwcqhv.jpg

Meanwhile, with a weapon I do have a potato in (alternate built into Gas for consistency's sake)...

2z5rk74.jpg

Well there's 4k in the middle and that's 14 seconds left to tick with it after waiting around for Gas procs to stop clogging the screenshot up with extra 1s, during which time I could've been making the damage even larger. Or just using a friendlier damage type to begin with than gas of all things.

Maybe the Ignis' innate bonus multishotting isn't as effective as I thought, that Quanta damage sure racked up in much less ammo. But there's something to be said for being able to charge bubbles through cover with innate punch-through, and using the AOE to beef the damage even while wearing down enemies that escaped the initial area.

1 hour ago, Djego27 said:

So much dot:

1xSbcxZ.jpg

6tgPUml.jpg

I am sorry I can't see that, what you do is just load up the bubble with cube spam and the AOE once the bubble runs out will kill them, takes about as long as your magnetize duration, the reason why a shot duration is still key. 40% to dead once it runs out:

CjITjpG.jpg

I'll post some screenshots tonight. I've been doing 50% or more of damage/kills in sorties all week.

Ok here's one for the group, is it normal that in the simulacrum with 180 pwr strenght i magnetize 1 arid heavy gunner lvl 100, cast crush, i see 3 ticks for 254 dmg each, the health bar obviously doesn't even look any different with such low damage, and right after crush animation/ticks is over BAM the gunner is dead? Bug or some kind of wicked hidden "feature" we are not aware of ? Can anyone else test/check this out ? I first tested with corpuses units and they all shared the same fate, but they have no armor so i wanted to see what was going on with a heavy armored unit.

Edited by arm4geddon-117
grammar

Just now, arm4geddon-117 said:

Ok here's one for the group, is it normal that in the simulacrum with 180 pwr strenght i magnetize 1 arid heavy gunner lvl 100, cast crush, i see 3 ticks for 254 dmg each, the health bar obviously doesn't even look any different with such low damage, and right after crush animation/ticks is over BAM the gunner is dead? Bug or some kind of wicked hidden "feature" we are not aware of ?

The game sometimes autokills enemies it decides are incapable of getting up and returning to normal action. I had the same thing happen by Pulling something into the Magnetise area. Some quirk of the vortex effect is triggering the game's "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS" failsafe.

To be completely honest it's not so much a rework as a reason to Nerf SP.  Which I agree it needed, however not to this extent.  Effectively all they did was lock down mag to using only magnetize.  It's truly the only ability that has any effect anymore.  Sure the abilities have a nice synergy to them, but they all include magnetize. If those synergies had an effect on everyone in the bubble it'd be nicer, but ultimately in higher levels, still worthless. 

#1) Pull - If you kill something with pull you have an increased chance of getting energy orbs.  That's cool, but how am i supposed to kill things with pull with out dumping more energy into than I'll get out of that energy orb?  Unless I plan it out and leave that enemy with just a sliver of health so I can pull them and still probably not get an energy orb.  The double damage against magnetized targets makes a little more effective, but it still doesn't do enough to be worth it, in terms of damage.  Still a decent CC though.  Got some scrub grineer on a rampart mowing you down, pull him and he goes flying over the top so you can shoot him.  Got a group of enemies charging you and you need to reload, pull them and watch them flail about on the ground for a second while you reload.  Ultimately the changes were completely worthless, it's pretty much a CC ability that had it's damage boosted.  It adds no value to the ability, therefore the rework fits the very definition of the word worthless.

#2) Shield Polarize - Magnetize (Formerly Bullet Attractor) - This one is more of a 6 for one half dozen for the other.  It's had its scope changed completely.  It's not so much of a beat this target down to a bloody pulp ability anymore, which it still does.  But it's more of a denial ability.  The enemy can no longer shoot me through this bubble, YAY!  However if they're standing on the other side of it, I can't shoot them either.  While the DoT damage is nice, they have to be in the bubble to receive it.  If they post up on the other side and start shooting at you, it does nothing.  The lingering duration of it is both a HUGE downside and a nice upside.  The downside of it is that it's a bullet sink, every shot that goes near it is stopped and pulled towards the center, effectively making the enemies on the far side completely safe from weapons.  Even if the target dies it retains its full duration, if nothing is in the bubble it's completely useless except as a shield.  If that's what you're playing mag for, your better off using frost or volt. You and your teammates will still be able to engage the enemies and with volt they'll get a damage buff to boot.  It's worth noting that frost's Snow Globes can be just as bad at preventing fire, but they can be destroyed as needed. You can do this with magnetize as well, but you can't target specific bubbles, you have to cycle your casts in order to remove one which could be up to 4 casts, which could potentially create more of an issue than removing that one magnetize.  A simple way to fix this would be to drop the remaining duration [when the target dies] by lets say 50 or 75% then it'll wear off and clear out faster, also exploding faster, allowing normal operations to resume.  Make an Augment to keep it's duration, that way if you want to play mag that way you can.

#3) Bullet Attractor  Shield Polarize - This ability was ran into the ground, kicked a couple of times, shot in the knee caps and had it's kidneys stolen.  While it certainly has increased functionality and potential in lower end environments.  However as soon as a new player starts becoming familiar with this game they're going to realize just how terrible this ability is, now.  While I agree it was overpowered and need to be changed.  Being able to clear a 40+ meter radius of all units provided they have shields is a tad ridiculous. Rather than ruining this ability they could have reduced the percentages on the shield drain.  Alternatively I've got a wonderful idea on how it could have been redone.  Take a magnet and piece of metal.  Place the metal next to the magnet.  Now try to pull it away.  Initially it'll have a fair amount of resistance, but as you get further away from the magnet the amount of resistance is reduced.  Take a similar approach to SP.  The further the target is away from the "Mag"net, the less effect it'll have on the target.  Remove the travel time, while it looks cool and is interesting it's not realistic, he says talking about a game about space ninjas...  In real life an em pulse will have travel time, however over any distance made available to this ability in this game, it would be negligible, we're talking a fraction of a second.  I quote from the codex, "With full command of surrounding magnetic energy, Mag is an expert at enemy manipulation."  Therefore if she's using magnetic energy, in a radial burst effect, would it not travel just as energy would in real life? The diminishing shield reduction over distance would be a far better act of balancing than what was implemented.

#4) Crush - Pretty much no change to this ability.  As with pull it's a CC that got a damage buff.  It's effective at killing in lower environments, but in higher levels it's only real effective use is as a CC. The damage buff to a magnetized target is nice, but it only effects the one target, not everyone in it's field.

TL:DR So instead of spamming #2, we're spamming #2?  That makes a lot of sense.

Edited by Phalanx21860
To improve clarity, marked with [ ]

49 minutes ago, EDYinnit said:

stuff

vKXwdLw.jpg

C152wzP.jpg

b8dPfRq.jpg

I even lowered the duration of magnetize down to 10s to get the AOE quicker, again the dots do add fairly little and you could do nearly the same thing with BA before the changes(minus the damage buff and scaling AOE explosion).

Edited by Djego27

In comparison a often considered low DPS frame what happens to be my main:

c3TX9Mf.jpg

TEPVMMe.jpg

6s TTK(and this is the massively nerfed version, the frame could do that in under 1.5s before U17 and the status shotgun nerfs). Does not require AOE dot cheese, does not encourage lazy game play(at least at high levels where WoF becomes plain CC) and just uses plain single elemental damage multiplication and proper utilization of status to punch through high level units.

In case you missed the changes to Mag in 18.13.2:

Mag Changes & Fixes

Improved the FX of Mag’s Polarize.
Fixed Mag’s Crush FX not playing properly for Clients.
Fixed Mag’s Magnetize bubble being invisible when inside it.
Fixed Mag dealing self-damage with Magnetize.