The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Poll: Which Passive Sucks THE MOST

cookieknife

Vauban's Passive is the worst. At least Loki and Space Pirate's Passive can be used to trick Players at Conclave and Oberon's Passive is fun(too bad it is actually usable against one faction though).

Normal Vauban gets 12.5 Armor Pts per Ally near 20M(I believe), Vauban Prime gets 25 Armor Pts. This Passive should be given to Tanks with better Base Stats, I don't think this fits French Space Engineer at all.

Edited by Coo_DA

Oddly enough I dont think Oberons passive is altogether that bad. Its at least like, really unique. The only thing that really compares to having animals all turn and fight for you would be Mind Control. Irradiating Disarm doesnt really factor in as being "like this passive" as it just irradiates everything and its not really working for you, if you are closer than the next enemy unit. Oberons passive is distinct.

The one I dont think is altogether all its cut out to be is Trinity. +1m revive distance, and -1 second on revive time? This passive is immediately outshined by Vazarins New Moon, which can be used on any frame at all, and allows an instant revive. This passive could be reworked so that a health orb pickup restores 10% of the health orbs value to allies within a certain range. Health orbs arent altogether super common to find unless you have an Oberon or Nekros nearby creating them, but I think it maybe would fit in a bit better with Trins "support/healer" role to have her passive do this.

47 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Thank you so much for showing a video on this. See this is why i hate the Oberon Passive. Literally does nothing, even in concept its not a good passive, and in gameplay. its horrible. DE change this you know better

47 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Why is this passive through the QA Check?

This thing isn´t working as it should be. Wild life should target every other wildlife + oberon an allies as friendly and attack the enemy way way way quicker.

Well i think the wildlife in this case uses the AI of Kubrows. So, No wonder,

2 hours ago, giantconch said:

Thats just cruel t_t, Why werent you also attacking the Drahk masters?

I wanted to see what under my control wildlife would do, was not impressed, it took them around 3 minutes to kill "something" while my kubrow could finish the job within 10 seconds or less.

Damage wise, timing (how long they took to fight their new enemy) were underwhelming :(