Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

So, i upgraded my Meso V2 relic to radiant by using 100 void traces, so i went and did some missions and when i came back the relic was back to normal and my 100 void traces were wasted.

crashing randomly for no reason whatso ever. PLEASE FIX THIS. This is a glaring issue that is extremely annoying.

Also, these: 

Spoiler

d3541cee2408df8d9ad745707d5abaa2.jpg

Spoiler

This bug happens every time I exit the dojo. I get stuck in this kneeling position and I can only get out of it by going to my menu and shortcutting to different places. But it takes all my account UI away. Like my credit/platinum count and my account stats usability:

85485814a5115028624f3db02a587d12.jpg

New bug found: I scanned 4 things for my daily simaris task, the task itself was never updated...

Same goes for junction points and fissures: they never update if I seal fissures.

And every time I alt-tab, the game either goes into windowed mode or crashes with a black screen.

Edited by Sylordis

Two bugs:

1. Eris doesn't seem to be able to take a Resource Extractor. Unless there are other nodes that are currently hidden, I've unlocked everything that doesn't require a key. It does show Jordas Golem Assassinate as unfinished, even though I've done it. And to be certain I just went and completed it again. Still shows it as blue.

2. While doing Jordas Golem Assassinate, I found a fragment. Scanning it gave me credit towards an Orokin Derelict entry instead of an Eris entry.

To reiterate a bug:

End of Mission Reward UI lock. When finishing a mission the end mission reward UI can get stuck. By stuck I mean be in a state whereby you cannot exit it no way no how. Hitting the exit button / esc will not work, must alt f4

This bug is caused by hovering over any mission reward (to zoom in on it) while transitioning from mission to the liset. Hope that makes sense. So while in mission and looking at end mission reward if you hover over any item while transitioning to the liset, your UI will be stuck in this way.

Simaris daily synthesis targets not advancing.  As in i need to scan 4 Moa and have scanned the special moa 4 times already but simaris says i'm 0/4.  Also not getting any simaris exp when scanning them where you used to get like 3k i believe.  In quest it identifies the target correctly and marks him on map, and once all points scanned on it he disapears.  but it doesn't seem to count

Trying to complete Mars to Phobos Junction Task sealing 3 void fissures.

But kept getting stuck in rewards screen when mission ends,  no choice but to close warframe program in windows.

Completed 2 void fissure seal in solo and one in public squad, all progress was not saved.

Looks like others are having same bug.

Void 2.0 has no controller support and Star Chart 3.0 has bad controller support the cursor is not what selects the mission the mouse is and the mouse does not center on the cursor it is a bit to the left and above the cursor, the Katana Right Shoulder Holster does not stay on the right shoulder when melee is equipped as main weapon and has no corresponding animation while in us (ie the sword goes back to the hip when in use), and cant pause while in navigation

Edited by Riphtix

On 7/8/2016 at 0:33 PM, zombi3h3art said:

Bugs with junction progress not applying progress at all.

Been seeing a LOT of this! Example - I've done a spy mission on Jupiter several times now so I can complete the Saturn Junction.  Successfully extracted all 3 data as required.  But still no credit.  Also haven't been getting credit on other junction requiring certain tears to be sealed.

Also, it feels like my credit booster from Prime access bundle isn't working.  Haven't been getting double the rewards since SotR dropped.  I normally don't pay attention to that, but when I ran a jordas verdict raid, I noticed my credits received was 160,000 or so with a full squad of 8.  I used to receive something in the neighbourhood of 530,000 with a squad of 8.,

Edited by MariAnnette
addition of information

Seems like a lot of people don't care for some reasons ? but... Where did the nightmare mode go ?

Also there's a bug with the fusion core reward, like, when you first get 5 on hieracon, you'll get the 5, but if you get another 5 it'll only give you 1 more, resulting in 6 cores, or 7 is you get 5 others etc... tl;dr first 5 pack is a 5 pack second one is a big "lol no you only get one"

Edited by FallenStar08

Okay I've gone through all the junctions and the following tasks are broken.  They do not register any progress:

Mars -> Phobos: Seal 3 LITH FISSURES
Jupiter -> Saturn: Complete a Corpus SPY mission with 3 successful data extractions on JUPITER
Saturn -> Uranus: Seal 3 NEO FISSURES
Neptune -> Pluto: Complete 3 NIGHTMARE difficulty missions
Pluto -> Eris: Seal 3 MESO FISSURES
Pluto -> Eris: Defeat PHORID during an INFESTED OUTBREAK

In addition, some of the tasks are doable, but only if you solo them or do the actual action yourself instead of letting a squadmate do it.  This includes the Earth -> Mars sabotage task and all of the assassination tasks.  This also includes the "kill X things" tasks, but I'm okay with that you personally having to complete those.

Honorable mention: Pluto -> Sedna: Collect any 3 MODS from the Orokin Principle challenge rooms on LUA.  This appears to require 3 *different* mods, not just the same one three times.  Maybe it could be worded more clearly?  Also, this still counts if the challenge is solved but you don't actually go into the room and collect the mod.

2 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Okay I've gone through all the junctions and the following tasks are broken.  They do not register any progress:

Mars -> Phobos: Seal 3 LITH FISSURES
Jupiter -> Saturn: Complete a Corpus SPY mission with 3 successful data extractions on JUPITER
Saturn -> Uranus: Seal 3 NEO FISSURES
Neptune -> Pluto: Complete 3 NIGHTMARE difficulty missions
Pluto -> Eris: Seal 3 MESO FISSURES
Pluto -> Eris: Defeat PHORID during an INFESTED OUTBREAK

In addition, some of the tasks are doable, but only if you solo them or do the actual action yourself instead of letting a squadmate do it.  This includes the Earth -> Mars sabotage task and all of the assassination tasks.  This also includes the "kill X things" tasks, but I'm okay with that you personally having to complete those.

Honorable mention: Pluto -> Sedna: Collect any 3 MODS from the Orokin Principle challenge rooms on LUA.  This appears to require 3 *different* mods, not just the same one three times.  Maybe it could be worded more clearly?  Also, this still counts if the challenge is solved but you don't actually go into the room and collect the mod.

the mars lith fissures must be lith fissures on mars missions, i managed to compelte that one when it landed there earlier today. it neds its text clarified to indicate as much if its not going to change to "any" lith fissures from just mars.

i would strongly suspect the saturn neo, and pluto meso fissure tasks will be the same way.

I have a issue came back to warframe after a long time of not playing.

I can't do the specters on planets to progress on i am stuck did all the requirments to fight him It won't let me though help.

By the way is all of them can't even do earth i need to do earth to unlock other planets but can't get my void segment or anything help!

Let's see.. as of this morning (EST):

1) Mission success/failed screen gets stuck for clients, requiring an Alt+F4 out of the game to regain the ability to move or interact with any menus.

2) Grineer scorches in the derelict seem to be able to do large amounts of damage to warframes even if they're firing in the opposite direction or are in another room, etc... Hyekka masters, while using the same weapon, do not seem to trigger this effect.

3) Nullifiers are OP to the point of being broken, and they spawn too frequently and close together in fissure missions, blocking players' ability to see.

4) Lesion is holstered in the wrong place, clipping through the upper leg of just about every warframe I've tested. Cannot even find the option to adjust it.

5) At certain zoom levels, the heads of some warframes (such as valkyr bastet helm) will hilariously turn upside down when you mouse over certain areas of the screen, such as the squad interface on the top left.

And a ton of other things that break the experience and fun of the game that I don't have the patience to try and reproduce. At this point, it'd almost be better to roll back to Lunaro 7.1 and let this release cook some more.

Edited by Tzolkat
Missed a bug.