Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 2

[DE]Mark

21 minutes ago, [DE]Mark said:

Fixes:

it's still broken.

i completed part 1 & 2 of chroma quest, crafted the  chassis and helmet/neuroptics but when i did part 3 of the quest it obviously gave me the chroma mark blueprint now, for which i dont have the necessary materials. so i'm stuck with a blueprint i cannot craft and no way to go back to part 1&2 to aquire the necessary materials.

Hey DE! When I check out the Staff Straight Holster and Staff Lower Back Holster styles, my staff seems to go through my warframe, specifically my Hydroid. Was wondering if you could fix this? :)

Edited by IEpic2

Hi there,

I was stuck on the Chroma quest.  I had just built the helmet.  I had claimed it and was stuck like everyone else.

Thanks to the hotfix, I now was able to move the quest line along to getting the Chroma Mark(the old Chroma Systems).  However, the Chroma Mark requires the Scorched Beacon(formerly Chasis) and the Chroma Signal(formerly helmet).

I do not have the Scorched Beacon or the Chroma Signal, and I do not have the Helmet or the Chasis anymore.  I have no blueprints for any of the items.

I would have expected the helmet and chasis to be automatically converted to the Signal and Beacon.

Anyone else run into this, who haven't already completed their Signal(formerly Systems)?

Thanks,

I have a slight request, since it can get quite hard to see the little reactants with all the visual mayhem that is associated with the spawns of fissures, could you make the reactants not look golden, like the giant globes of annoyance(AKA corrupted Nullie bubble)? :p

Edited by pokeyoface

3 minutes ago, IEpic2 said:

Hey DE! When I check out the Staff Straight Holster and Staff Lower Back Holster styles, my staff seems to go through my warframe, specifically my Hydroid. Was wondering if you could fix this? :)

I was able to make mine float...not anymore though...sadly 

33 minutes ago, [DE]Mark said:

Reduced the sound effect volume of enemy spawns from Void Fissures.

Thank goodness, this was driving me mad.

Still no fix for the sheer amount of Nullifiers spawned on fissures or the legibility of the Market though which are my (and probably many people's) major gripes.

game defaults to:
windowed/1280x745
changing this  to fullscreen/2560x1440 
closing game and restarting it

game defaults to:
windowed/1280x745

rinse and repeat

Just thought I'd point this out...

Oh, and changing the Anti aliasing to the new temporal setting turns out to be a REALLY bad idea...

Edited by ComCray

[DE]Mark

[DE]Mark Can you fix the ramp in the orbiter,cause right stuck, i am on the Second Dream and i am at the part where you have the operator and carrying him but the ramp won't come down cause its Glitched i have tried restarting it and restarting my computer but it doesn't help.