Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

No offence, but I'm not really in the habit of believing random people on the internet.

You've already said you it's coming this week, yet you haven't provided any proof. Would you mind doing so? 

Believe me or not, the update is coming this week.

Edited by XtheMATTx

Just now, XtheMATTx said:

I know someone in DE's discord. Believe me or not, the update is coming this week.

That's like saying you walk Steve's neighbors dog and that we should believe you because of that.  : /

Could you at least provide screenshots, or the DE employee that made the comment?

1 minute ago, YellowVolt said:

I know that it was said in the original thread; the thing is, Steve's post came before Rebecca's post did. In a way, that means the dates changed once Rebecca posted. And yes, "couple" can be a very vague term when it comes to how much its implying, but it generally means 2-3 weeks from my view.

I wasn't trying to correct you, just adding to your comment.

Couple shouldn't be vague though. It literally means 2. If people want to be vague they should say 'few' or 'some'. 

Just now, Noamuth said:

That's like saying you walk Steve's neighbors dog and that we should believe you because of that.  : /

Could you at least provide screenshots, or the DE employee that made the comment?

Seeing as he just edited that first sentence out, probably not.

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I wasn't trying to correct you, just adding to your comment.

Couple shouldn't be vague though. It literally means 2. If people want to be vague they should say 'few' or 'some'. 

Oh; my apologies on the misinterpretation. And yeah, I agree in that they should of been specific in how many weeks they think would be needed instead of leaving us in the dark.

Edited by YellowVolt

Just now, BornWithTeeth said:

Seeing as he just edited that first sentence out, probably not.

Nice.  Oh well.  

Not being antagonistic intentionally, it's just shady as Hek to say things like that.  I'd be ecstatic if the information were valid, I just don't want to get my hopes up.

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Edging towards not, given the actual evidence that we have, sorry.

At the point of Rebecca's post, yes the update was planned for a few weeks out. But things change.

Edited by XtheMATTx

Just now, XtheMATTx said:

Believe what you want. I've already told you the plan.

Uhuh, and when it doesn't come tomorrow, as the evidence supports, what then?

I expect a handwritten note of apology for being wrong. Being wrong is intolerable as far as I'm concerned. 

You know the old saying, Might is right.

Well if Might = Right, then Right = Might.

Yes, I'm not making sense, I don't care.

1 minute ago, XtheMATTx said:

At the point of Rebecca's post, yes the update was planned for a few weeks out. But things change.

They sure do, much like your posts you keep editing. How can we believe anything you say if you don't even seem sure of what you're saying? 

5 minutes ago, XtheMATTx said:

Believe what you want. I've already told you the plan.

Please stop, you have no evidence or proof, and if you wish not to share any of it, then stop. It's misinformation at this point.

It could be true that it could be in 2-3 days from now. But again, no evidence to back such a claim.

Edited by KJRenz

2 minutes ago, Epicagemo said:

I don't think it's comming today, via their update hub site for this update:

https://warframe.com/thepath/?lang=en

They still have to "reveal" the kavats and the projections

Minimum 2 days, Max... ???

Doubtful it'll be 2 days, it's been ~2 weeks since Lunaro, and in that space of time only the first third has been revealed. Based on that as I said earlier I doubt it'll even come next week.

Edited by DeMonkey

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Doubtful it'll be 2 days, it's been ~2 weeks since Lunaro, and in that space of time only the first third has been revealed. Based on that as I said earlier I doubt it'll even come next week.

I want to wish for a surprise from DE that it will be coming sooner then expected, but we sadly do not have any evidence of a curve-ball occurring. If I'm not mistaken, perhaps we'll get more details this week since it is a Devstream week? Unless I'm mistaken and there won't be one or it has been DElayed to another date, anyway.

Edited by YellowVolt

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

...What's the point of this topic again?

Captains Log, supplemental.

The natives have begone questioning the crews motives.  It's almost as if they suspect what we're truly up to.  I fear we're nearing a point where we'll have to begin killing some of them off to send a message to the rest. 

Just now, YellowVolt said:

I want to wish for a surprise from DE that it will be coming sooner then expected, but we sadly do not have any evidence of a curve-ball occurring. If I'm not mistaken, perhaps we'll get more details this week since it is a Devstream week? Unless I'm mistaken and there won't be one, anyway.

Hmmm, they do sometimes cancel Devstreams to work on Updates in their final stages. We'll find out later on today/tomorrow (depending on where you live) when Rebecca does her bi-weekly Devstream announcement.