The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

1 minute ago, Trichouette said:

Wait... because he's fighting nyx you call him traitor ?

I mean seriously, I just killed a frost in the earth > mars junction and a rhino in the earth > venus junction (I think), Does that mean we're all traitor ?

Yeah this update really made me feel like a stalker. I go from junction to junction dwindling down their numbers.

Just now, (XB1)BURRITO DEVIL said:

"you´ve ruined us both" what the s*** could that mean? 

I have no idea. Possibly mean that the Queens wanted us ( a Warframe) to come. Since we did Tenshin have to eliminate us before the Queens get ahold of us. (Just throwing out ideas.)

1 minute ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

It's been datamined a while ago. That, and what Umbra warframes are. Just saying. Guess it's official now.

I will turn invisible, scan him, then take out his kidneys with my sheev. Never liked him, never played conclave. 

Keep datamine talk out of the thread. Since nothing has been confirmed, you're running the risk of actually spoiling things for others. No one cares who knew what first.

Here <3

Basiclly i don't think Tenshin IS a traitor , this is like telltale the story , we came to the dangerours zone and our Objective could be assassinating the Twins or just meeting them so possibility Tenshin either try to stop us from accessing The Twins or protecting us from the dangerours thing that come next :o

anyway , hope you enjoy that video :D first HD btw woop woop

Is Tenshin the twin brother of Teshin?

Sounds more like Teshin was guarding a secret from the Tenno (possibly what really happened during the Orokin slaughter?), and now the Tenno are going to start learning the truth about themselves that may turn or change them.

Edited by Maicael

1 minute ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

I KNEW it!! I always KNEW it!!! Pitting us against each other under the guise of "training", saying he's preparing us for "something" but always just being cryptic and never really saying anything, antagonizing the Lotus for no reason... I called that he was gonna turn out to be evil so long ago!

Now to be fair he is as much of a traitor as is Natah. So basically should the Tenno hold him in a negative light if they hold Natah in a positive one? If so, talk about hypocritical. In fact, the tenno are a large faction of traitors since we let a Sentient tell us to kill the Orokin elite off.

1 minute ago, Trichouette said:

Wait... because he's fighting nyx you call him traitor ?

I mean seriously, I just killed a frost in the earth > mars junction and a rhino in the earth > venus junction (I think), Does that mean we're all traitor ?

See the line above. Technically we are already traitors and we barely hide it. Just mercs fighting for scraps, and willing to stab anyone in the back/face for the right price. Speaking for myself, I'd gut Natah for a crisp high five!

2 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Didn't look like one to me... Plus it can talk :D

Well, they should have AI to be able to move and fight. Also, they kinda guard the junction, so they should be able to warn off those who come before trying to get themselves (I mean specters) killed.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

Just now, Bouldershoulder said:

Well, they should have AI to be able to move and fight. Also, they kinda guard the junction, so they should be able to warn off those who come before trying to get themselves killed.

Well I don't even know what "specters" are in the first place.

Anyway I'm just saying, you can't tag someone as "traitor" because he's fighting a nyx... We don't know what's behind this.

11 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

If I use my 3 forma Dakra prime and kill Teshin, can I please kill conclave too? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You must beat teshin and every single conclave player in order to get rid of that mode.

on matches under conclave rules ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-----------------------

@OP: Why U no post trailer? 

Edited by -----LegioN-----

10 minutes ago, QuietBiro said:

It's a new trailer for the war within, mate. It's not a spoiler if it is a trailer. It's also very cryptic.

I just wanted to say that I disagree with this; as to many even a video from official channels can be a spoiler as long as it gives any info...Just look at Batman v Superman...

With that said, I may have to stay away from the forums and avoid warframe pc related videos for a while after pc gets the update bc i am PS4...

from my personal point of view. Tenshin maybe try to lure a Tenno and make us fight each other(Conclave)

The Twin Queen is an Orokin and Tenshin is an Orokin too but Our player are a Tenno. Who destroy the Okorin Era 

if u're an Orokin what's u have to do? 

Edited by Avalgilda

2 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Well I don't even know what "specters" are in the first place.

Anyway I'm just saying, you can't tag someone as "traitor" because he's fighting a nyx... We don't know what's behind this.

I agree with that. There definitely brews something twisted.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

It's been datamined a while ago. That, and what Umbra warframes are. Just saying. Guess it's official now.

I will turn invisible, scan him, then take out his kidneys with my sheev. Never liked him, never played conclave. 

Indeed it was datamined. But lets keep it secret to avoid spoilers.

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY