Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 4

[DE]Rebecca

I'm glad that you guys are fixing a lot of problems, but you are leaving some simple ones behind, like since you guys implemented the new market, you can't buy the blueprint of Limbo, Mesa, or Mirage. They even pop up when you click the brand new "Blueprint only" (nice touch by the way). Maybe I need to do something but I finished all the limbo quest and everything, and still no Blueprint. If I'm doing something wrong please, point me to the right direction.

1 hour ago, YellowVolt said:

Appreciate the hotfix, but PLEASE look at the comments on that PSA thread about the relic conversion; many people are upset about only getting 5 as compensation for the bug that made people lose hundreds of keys they earned on the remaining relics for no reason. 

I agree ... I really hope you're paying attention to this can of worms

Prices (both platinun & credits) should be listed when the user hovers over the item. They should not have to click on the item to see prices.

The menu button at the top left of the screen is disabled for most screens now for some reason. This is incredibly frustrating as it was my main way of navigating all the segments of the liset since DE refuses to add in a MENU button and instead leaves it to ESC key which escapes the menu I'm currently in before allowing me to bring up the menu list again. This wasn't too bad since we had the top left button but its been disabled in a lot of areas so getting around my liset is slow now.

Also for the times that the top left menu button works (Arsenal) it often glitches out leaving me inside 2 different menus when I try to switch over to the Nav segment.

9 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

That's nice and all, and Arid Lancer now appear as target. Only, you're not given credit towards the quest for scanning the target in Ares... So would you kindly hotfix the hotfix, because it's not working. Did it 3 times, quest still tells me to do it 3 more times...

I have the same problem. Funny thing is after the hotfix Elite Arid Lancers started to spawn for me xD

Just now, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

This isn't salt .. salt generally comes without good reason ... the people that are upset have a VERY Legit reason to be so

Well then I guess I'm still just salty since Update 8 m8. Never mind me. On the other hand, working as intended.

Funny that you made the new requirement to kill the Hyena Pack, and as of now we can't fight them because that tile is currently taken over by an Invasion mission.

When do we get being able to choose what mission on a node we're going to run again?  Where are Nightmare nodes?  Pls fix ty.

1 minute ago, BuddJason said:

Thank you for fixing the New Strange quest but could you please work on making holsters not float away from you or clip you

It's still broken, just in another way now. Arid Lancer target shows up, but you don't get credit for scanning him... One step forward...

Nikana Holster style fixed? it doesnt draw the weapon from the back when attacking.

also, i stil cant complete the Scan 3 Lancers step on the quest.

last but not least: pluto still requires nightmare missions.

Edited by mydvndnl

19 minutes ago, Sennera said:

dVLZLTg.jpg

I took this picture after this hotifx just now. THIS is what's wrong with the Chroma quest. You see how it's expecting me to have the two beacons I never made because I started the quest before the big update?

The problem: Old beacons are required for this BP to be formed. Why? No raisins. Removing the old beacons from the BP's requirements will have ZERO IMPACT on quest progression and permit oldies like us to finish the quest. Problem solved.

I have the same issue.  I am sad that this is still not fixed, as this is literally halfway through the quest.  I would finish the junctions and get the blueprints and move one, but some of the junctions didn't update at all, and waiting 8 hours making wareframe specters over and over and not getting credit is kind of disheartening.  Looks like no fix still. =(

This is holding me back from completing the New Strange to start getting reputation so I can buy Simaris stuff. ='(

My Mirage quest won't complete either, because the Chasis was completed prior to the Update.  I will have a finished Mirage by the end of the day - barring any weird bugs.  Hopefully, it completes it.