The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 4

[DE]Rebecca

- Fixed Synthesis Targets not counting as completed once they are scanned.

I am still having problems with the arid lancers In "The New Strange" quest, there are still not counting towards the quest when scanned. They now spawn, but after being scanned I do not get a response from Simaris and there is no progress towards the quest. I have tried Scanning him multiple times, using the trap and not using it. It has no differing effect.

Edited by Mathew5665

Well this hotfix has a new bug..  On the Grineer Galleon (currently Mercury where this mission was being performed)...  Large central room where there is a reactor, there's this little problem.  While it looks like a window in a place where it doesn't belong, stepping on it creates some bad juju.  The screen goes entirely dark and while the Warframe doesn't fall to a death it is extremely difficult to navigate away from the area to stop the entire-black screen from going away.  

dBVgWfR.jpg

Edited by MBaldelli
proofed and added location info

Why are nodes Pulsating Blue? Is that related to the "  Improved visibility on the new Star Chart for which nodes should be played next. " Because not all are pulsating and hovering over them doesn't show anything out of the ordinary. 

2 hours ago, Tymerc said:

Female Rescue targets have broken arms during their transmissions.

Edit: You didn't fix Scythes being inside of my Warframe. You actually made it worse...

My HEART is broken.

I'm dying, bleeding out.

gsWlly2.jpg

ag6TjOe.jpg

This is the default position...

Edited by aerosoul1337

2 hours ago, CharlesXacker said:

Thanks, I-ve seen a lot of people with a juction problem which asks for a corpus spy mission with 3/3 retrievals but it doesnt register it, is that fixed?

not, just tried that again and it's not counting.

And the Lith fissure I did on Earth just a few minutes ago didn't count toward the Phobos Junction either... again.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Void Fissure Junction challenges can now be completed on any planet. For example, before the a Junction could say request 3 Void Fissures be closed. This request was specific to the planet the Junction was on, which was not indicated in the UI. Now you can do the Void Fissure anywhere to count toward your Junction Challenge Tasks.

I'm still experiencing this issue.  I've completed about 10 Lith Fissure closures missions for the one Mars junction challenge and it has only counted one.  Additionally, I've been stuck in a loop a couple times wherein it puts me back in the relic select screen multiple times when other Tenno are joining public matches.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Fixed an issue where fusing a Mod that was equipped would unequip it or equip an unranked version instead of keeping the proper Mod installed.

Hallelujah, I totally wasn't expecting this anymore, like ever =D

2 hours ago, YellowVolt said:

Appreciate the hotfix, but PLEASE look at the comments on that PSA thread about the relic conversion; many people are upset about only getting 5 as compensation for the bug that made people lose hundreds of keys they earned on the remaining relics for no reason.

Agreed, there definitely should be a way to do this a bit fairer (easier said than done but still, would be much appreciated).

Tried out that prisma Skana today (finally got crimson dervish), went to go put it on, and decided to switch the holster stance. The back stance works, but the hip holster stances causes the skana to clip through the warframe, looks like my frost went and stabbed himself through the groin and out the back of his neck. Same if other warframes use the skana with hip holsters.

WOOT thank you for upping the drop rate!!!  I FINALLY got my first gene code and I only scanned 3 Kavats AND I got the Kavat Segment blueprint all in the same run (and right at the same time I finished researching in my dojo) LOL!!!  Looking forward to creating my Kavat now :)

16 minutes ago, Valionus said:

Why are nodes Pulsating Blue? Is that related to the "  Improved visibility on the new Star Chart for which nodes should be played next. " Because not all are pulsating and hovering over them doesn't show anything out of the ordinary. 

Those are missions you haven't completed yet.

hey, every sense the update,(not the hotfix) all my melee weapons have been having this single issue, regardless of what stance I use. while attacking with whatever melee weapon I have, I'm almost completely immobile, or i just kinda slump forward, I have to completely stop attacking, just to get close enough to an enemy that's like 5 meters away to attack him.

Even with my galatine, with cleaving whirlwing stance, using the broken bull combo, I use to be able to use that combo and slash through tons of enemies, now I'm lucky if I manage to hit the single enemy at arms length in front of me, while using broken bull's full combo!