Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 6

[DE]Rebecca

There is still one problem that needs to be fixed. The quest called "The new strange", before the big update, you were required to craft the chroma chasis but now they asked for the scorched beacon. I still continued to build the chasis after the update and now it can't build the chroma mark which requires the scorched becon which I never got the blueprint. Will there be a fix for that quest?

Another fix might be the melee holster glitch. So I just finish crafting the BO and I equip it on my character. However, when I exit the arsenal station, I can see that the weapon is sticking right through my nyx. Even if it looks kinda silly, will be a fix for that too?

Just now, raptor543 said:

Another fix might be the melee holster glitch. So I just finish crafting the BO and I equip it on my character. However, when I exit the arsenal station, I can see that the weapon is sticking right through my nyx. Even if it looks kinda silly, will be a fix for that too?

Think of it this way. Your character is so badass that you do your missions with a bo in your gut.

1 hour ago, Denetrien714 said:

The new strange works i completed it 10 mins ago. The scanning part was done before hotfix 6. the other with it.

No it doesn't. I'm stuck at "craft Scorched Beacon" objective and all I have is Chroma Chassis blueprint I had to use before the SotR. So maybe scanning part works now, but im ahead of it already.

1 hour ago, TheAltarBoy said:

Still no fix for this :'(

Find 2 errors and fix them Please :P (Crying right now btw :'(  )

Are you talking about the off icons? How Nyx Prime is shown as her Immortal skin, as is Nova Prime?

That's an intentional thing. If you give a frame a skin now, it shows up as their icon.

12 minutes ago, raptor543 said:

There is still one problem that needs to be fixed. The quest called "The new strange", before the big update, you were required to craft the chroma chasis but now they asked for the scorched beacon. I still continued to build the chasis after the update and now it can't build the chroma mark which requires the scorched becon which I never got the blueprint. Will there be a fix for that quest?

1000 times this.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:

- Fixed an issue with movement during melee combos not being as quick as before the Specters of the Rail Update.

*Falls to knees and weeps toward the sky as the light of heaven shines upon mine form. Angels sing "Hallelujah".*

Praise! PRAISE THE LOTUS!!!

5 minutes ago, DeathOverLord125 said:

You should fix the amount of oxium receive in a mission because is to low and tho build a archwing it requires a lot and would take to much time to farm it. 

Besides that the game is pretty cool. 

Try going to the Survival mission on Elara, Jupiter. You can normally get a pretty reliable amount of Oxium from the ospreys there. 

46 minutes ago, nimbuus said:

Please set the default camera distance from from the archwing to be more like the camera distance when pressing sprint (shift) in Archwing mode! it would be much appreciated.

Yeah and add the ability to Roll. And allow Afterburners to be their own hotkey.