The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 7

[DE]Drew

Thank you Dev's for this latest Parch of changes and fixes... <3

...well the navigating mechanism for the star chart and ship is askew now, hopefully its fixes soon :( ;)

Edited by Bladereap3r
latest update froze the game after launching

16 minutes ago, Luneth said:

though.. Ctrl + F Archwing 
0 results darn :( 

Could you at least raise the FOV a bit? I don't get motion sick from any other game but Archwing has been giving me headaches. Does the player really have to take up almost half the screen? 
Though I think the auto-correcting camera may be more of a problem, since the player doesn't have control over that. 

Exactly,this should be adressed soon. As AW change is a "'big thing" in the patch,they should really listen to the feedback,and at least reply if somethings gonna happen.

1 minute ago, Sunfire230 said:

Exactly,this should be adressed soon. As AW change is a "'big thing" in the patch,they should really listen to the feedback,and at least reply if somethings gonna happen.

They dont need to answer, and trust me, they know, they see the feedback, so just wait, a bug like this will be fixed really soon just wait 

Edited by marcosds14

- Right after getting the hotfix I went to solve a Junction (Pluto) and when I returned to my ship the Navigation system was inaccessible and the camera was fixed in the front of the ship. This is the second time I have encountered this bug after returning from a Junction

- For some reason my Kavat never attacks, though I have put in the Pounce mod and even buffed her attack strength with Maul.

- There is a bug that shows Melee Weapons in the Warframe's hands in Archwing and also when entering the Junction from the landing craft (in the Junction entry cinematic any weapon you are carrying will awkwardly show up in your hands). Example of the Archwing thing below: my NIKANA prime & her scabbard is showing as I aim with the Arch-Primary

KCPSVFe.jpg

- Would be nice if the next hotfix cleaned up the Inventory. Relics should not be in the Miscellaneous section of the inventory, and CERTAINLY not in the Foundry's Components list because they are not used to build stuff. They just clog up the list for no reason. Also maybe remove Nav Segments from our inventories or let us sell them.

- Missing Codex Entries as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/670643-missing-enemy-codex-entries/

- MISSING textures or un-lit textures in the Earth Jungle and Grineer Asteroid Tilesets

- LOTUS no longer mentions the GRINEER CACHES in Earth Sabotage unless we already find one, and there is no counter for them

Thanks for the hotfix :)

Could you please fix the broken holster positions for the prisma skana? Rather than being on the warframe's hip it goes upright inside the warframe's model and you can kinda see the blade poking out the back of their head.