The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are my fellow MR 21/22 Players doing?

Rioma

Question

So since SotR i don't really know what to do in the game (besides scanning kavats). I'm MR 21 and I usually grind out the new prime parts as soon as they come out with in the first week or 2 when they come out. Now pre-patch what i did when i had all the prime parts i wanted i would sit in recruiting chat and join people hosting Void Sab. Void Sab was my favorite type of mission to do. And not only was it fun (for me), but i also got parts for ducats at the same time. Now with the new void what am I supposed to do? Void Sab is pretty much meaningless. I find the new void to be rewarding when in a group, but insanely boring. 

So I just wanted to know what my fellow MR 21 &22 players that have most stuff in game are doing.

- Researching/Building Elytron/Amesha and some other AW weapons

- Getting used to AW 2.0 movement in trench runs (without avail)

- Trying to find myself wanting to scan Kavats

- Pick up/drop extractors

- Find random nitain alerts

So, yeah. New content, but boredom is rampant. Hopefully this is addressed by Update 19.

1 hour ago, p3z1 said:

- Trying to find myself wanting to scan Kavats

Make sure you are in a group of 4 to scan them. When alone kavat packs consist of only 2 kavats, but in a group of 4 each pack is 4-5. : ]

Farming all the cephalon lore fragments, playing the new AW missions, ( I found out you can put lenses on your AW gear now, AW mobile Defence in Salacia is NOICE for Focus Farming now).

Challenging myself on the Archwing Rush map to figure out how to play the new AW flight system at full speed without hitting walls. 

2 hours ago, Gelkor said:

Farming all the cephalon lore fragments, playing the new AW missions, ( I found out you can put lenses on your AW gear now, AW mobile Defence in Salacia is NOICE for Focus Farming now).

Challenging myself on the Archwing Rush map to figure out how to play the new AW flight system at full speed without hitting walls. 

that drift when turning is horrible. I could fly so much faster, without colliding before the update. How much focus you getting? Assuming you put it on Elytron

Just now, xXRiomaXx said:

that drift when turning is horrible. I could fly so much faster, without colliding before the update. How much focus you getting? Assuming you put it on Elytron

Actually been using amesha and fluctus, i had a booster on for leveling amesha, about 16k per run with booster, so 8 k without. 

finding the Cephelon fragments.  Kinda burned out on the grind for Void traces.  2-5 missions to get 50 to upgrade a relic is very grindy for me.

Doing :loka: :redviel: Daily missions to get :meridian: and :perrin: back up to max after blowing a lot of standing on archwing parts and dodads. also doing Simarus daily.

Game has turned into a grind for me, and I am just waiting for a double affinity weekend so I can level up my archwing crap

On 7/15/2016 at 1:45 PM, xXRiomaXx said:

So since SotR i don't really know what to do in the game (besides scanning kavats). I'm MR 21 and I usually grind out the new prime parts as soon as they come out with in the first week or 2 when they come out. Now pre-patch what i did when i had all the prime parts i wanted i would sit in recruiting chat and join people hosting Void Sab. Void Sab was my favorite type of mission to do. And not only was it fun (for me), but i also got parts for ducats at the same time. Now with the new void what am I supposed to do? Void Sab is pretty much meaningless. I find the new void to be rewarding when in a group, but insanely boring. 

So I just wanted to know what my fellow MR 21 &22 players that have most stuff in game are doing.

I log in daily for the reward, go to Draco to do one mission in order to get the daily cap of syndicate and focus points, do some T3/T4 missions to get some ducats, help some low level players in missions, spend some time on the trade channel, then sortie

Then go help a friend (MR16) in Draco so he can level up faster (we do couple of games)

Await some interesting alerts,

Occasionally, i change some mods on weapons or frames trying to get a better configuration.

But for the last week, and with the new system of polarizing frames and weapons, and since i have 50+ formas, i decided to forma all my characters and weapons

(at least until i am out of forma).

Other than that, nothing to do, just being away couple of thousands from MR22 gives you no choice but to wait.