Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name something nice a fellow Tenno has done for you

Homer87

Back when I was only mr 5 I asked for Highnoon mod in region chat, ended up receiving: Blood Rush, Beserker, Highnoon, Crimson Dervish, Nezha parts(was only able to craft him once I reached a higher mr and he is my most used frame now) and some other usefull mods can't remember all of it. Tried adding him/her as a friend to repay him/her but (s)he declined :c

Edited by RayzorDA

Back when I didn't even have 30 days played, I was looking for split chamber. I asked in region chat where I should farm to get it and someone whose name I sadly can't remember said "I could just give you one". Then he invited me to his dojo, and gave me the mod. At the time, it was incredibly valuable to me and helped me a lot.

Some people don't complain wheni use ivara on Level 30+ stuff and don't stay perma invisible or don't perma sleep the map..

I like such people...

Especiallyif I use my lovely Combo of  parisP Spira and lacera..

Edited by DeFragMe
Smartphone D:

Friend of mine invited me to play Warframe a year back. I started up and quit the around the Hydroid update because I had no leverage in terms of funding (bought a syndana with my starting plat) and other players were wasting entire hordes of enemies while I was still diddling around trying to figure out why I wasn't. At least I looked good. Anyways I rejoined a week before the parkour 2.0 update hit (which made the game a lot more playable, sorry parkour 1.0 fans) and he gifted/traded me about 200 plat to get me started. Told me how potatos worked, what mods were good, and to buy slots for space. Also got me a place in his clan. Probably the best re-introduction anyone could get to the game.

I wanted to buy a Covert lethality mod so i went to the trade chat. There a guy approached me & gave it to me for free. When i asked why he told me "in the spirit of the holidays". It was christmas at that time btw. Felt such a nice gesture :) 

Begrudgingly (typos...), someone taxied my mr5 face to a third sortie, even though I was a normal Volt wielding Paris, Tysis and an Anku. My frames and weapons were less than impressive, but they brougt me along anyway. 

TuT

Edited by vrdwrst2
Grammar.