Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New operator suits

Rimuru

Thing I've noticed about all Operator clothing: the hoods are integral. Now, that might be a fashion thing, but I like to think that all Operator suits are also survival gear, and can readied for brief exposure to vacuum in an emergency.

Because in Eclipse Phase all the clothing that folks wear onboard space habitats is sleek, and stylish, and has sweet fashion considerations....and can also convert into emergency vacuum suits in under thirty seconds.

2 hours ago, -Shinohara- said:

So DE just shown us the concept for them dank operator suits, do you guys like it?

Operator%20suit_zpsezhx6rsg.png

I want them all.  Like.  Nao (my wallet is more than ready.)  Lefty one is tricky though... we're gonna have to pick kilt or no kilt, and I don't know which I like more.

Also, hopefully this means we can toggle a closed or open hood in the future.  I like my Tenno now, but I just think it's a shame we can't "zip up" the Zariman hood.

2 hours ago, -Shinohara- said:

So DE just shown us the concept for them dank operator suits, do you guys like it?

Operator%20suit_zpsezhx6rsg.png

Left one looks ok. Middle one reminds me of Xanthous set from DS3

54b6724e63.jpg

Sadly it doesn't look like Xanthous, make the helmet a lot bigger and we have a deal. 

Right one looks like the best of the three, I like the hood. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

Ikr ? it looks stylish ~.~ 

Damn right.

Really hope they allow you to mix and match between suits and hoods, because the hood on the right looks too hilarious to not get.

Edited by Tricky5hift