The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WATCHMOJO.COM just did a Warframe Top 10 video....

......and that is the coolz!!!

Congratz to DE for getting the WATCHMOJO treatment. 

To those who have seen this vid....what say you? Do you agree or did this give you a new way to look at Warframe? What would you have as your top 10 tips?

Man.....Warframe & WATCHMOJO together? That is something I never thought I would see.....but here it is now.

Cheers

Not gonna watch that video, not a fan of those ominous "Top XX" videos, as they tend to be more clickbait than anything,
having only simple stuff in them, or even obvious things everyone could figure out after 5 minutes of actually thinking.

To me, this only shows someone at their office thought "oh look, they have quite the playerbase, let's make some money/clicks off of that".

Agreed.  It looks like click bait.  There is no substance to the tips for anyone that has played the game for more than a few hours since every one of the 10 lacks specifics. One would have to be brain dead to find it significantly helpful.

3 hours ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Congratz to DE for getting the WATCHMOJO treatment. 

Hahah, did you miss the first second of the video? XD

It said, "Brought to you by Warframe." That means DE paid them to do a promotional video on their product. It's not worthy of congratulations as it was paid for, not achieved. =P