Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Community Ever

--UMBRA--Mask

First of all I'm not sure if this is the right category but yolo. So today, while I was surfing in the region chat, this guy comes and asks if he should either build nova p or ash p. Soo I asked him what's his favorite playstyle, he said he likes alot to fight with melee weapons and I suggested him to build ash. After that he told me that the only thing he didn't have was his systems. I told him I have the same problem, but also that  I miss the neuroptics. So what does this guy do? He tells me he has a spare ash prime neuroptics and that he wants to give it to me, but didnt know how. I didnt check his profile so I thought he might be a lucky new player that got those parts. Anyway, I told him we can trade in the dojo, I invited him, everything was going fine. Even if the neuroptics were free, I wanted to give him 8p. Of course, he refused and asked me if I have another blueprint. So I literally started telling him all of my p blueprints and he wanted my saryn neuroptics (I dont really like saryn so it didn't bother me) and here goes the trade. Before we finish it, he asked me if I have loki prime parts and I said no. And here's my surprise. The guy literally gives me 1 ash prime neuroptics, 1 loki prime chassis and neuroptics and 1 rhino prime systems just for the saryn neuroptics. Warframe is probably the few games where you can have such surprises :D.

Hah. I remember too when people just gave me stuff because of hearts content. I've for sure not met these kind of people in other games I have played. It is nice to see that I am no single case.

You got lucky! Use your assets wise and may your future be filled with magical encounters like these.

Good luck Tenno... and Godspeed.

Edited by Proxykon

I give things away all the time, not doing it to "make friends", but just because I know the struggle and the grind is real. Since I have pretty much everything, platinum has no value to me, and if I need it, I'll just buy some because I have better things to do than haggle and lurk in trade chat. lol

8 minutes ago, Sirabot said:

I give things away all the time, not doing it to "make friends", but just because I know the struggle and the grind is real. Since I have pretty much everything, platinum has no value to me, and if I need it, I'll just buy some because I have better things to do than haggle and lurk in trade chat. lol

pass some of that love my way... would you please?! ;) haha (jk, not necessary)

I know what you mean though.  I had a mod that one person was hunting for, but could not obtain (split chamber) and I just gave it to them.  They too offered plat, but I refused because I know how tough it was for me to find one... yet alone get two in the same run!  

It has it's downsides, especially in regards to Trials (Raids). 

There's people who will actually use third party sites to thoroughly examine your account's stats and insult you if yours does not meet their standards. 

There's also the issue of people not taking newbies meaning no one can learn. This is particularly frustrating for those who want to do the Jordas Verdict to farm Antiserum Injector Fragments that can only be obtained from that Trial. But because people don't have the built Antiserum Injector they get rejected which is completely unfair to them. 

3e5a937ba3df4ae0aef32191a4f729b9.png

This happened to me literally just yesterday. I'd never talked to this person before. I hadn't even said much in region chat before I went on my continued quest for Cephalon fragments. He messaged me in the middle of my mission to tell me this.

Absolutely floored.

I might have teared up.
Okay I did.

It's a large community. 26 million players. Meeting the few like this guy, and the guy in OP's post, make this game a thousand times better.

Edited by Telluric

8 minutes ago, Telluric said:

This happened to me literally just yesterday. I'd never talked to this person before. I hadn't even said much in region chat before I went on my continued quest for Cephalon fragments. He messaged me in the middle of my mission to tell me this.

Absolutely floored.

I might have teared up.
Okay I did.

It's a large community. 26 million players. Meeting the few like this guy, and the guy in OP's post, make this game a thousand times better.

i do that all the time myself telluric,as i have no real use for my plat really,i also give out bps and prime parts to new players to help them grow.

48 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

You're right.

We show them Off Topic.

now,now,what is this Off Topic you're talking about....Noamuth *intimidating stare*