Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Story Behind Your Name

DawnThade

Well, The reason for my name is that I am bad with names ( No originality ), like anime( Cory in duh house ),and birds and some fantasy-ish entities ( Its pretty obvious )..

So bada bing bada boom we got my "name" Tenshi... ( Angel )

I also had a previous name, but I aint gonna talk much about that cuz I dont wanna punch myself square in the face again..

Edited by Tenshi
I like muh face..

Not sure how to explain this. I made my name many year's ago and it means an aggressive, vicous, Dark thing in the night... it defines me when I'm not in such a good mood. Though I am a very friendly person, unless I don't like you then run... 

Edited by Wolfnrun

Proxykon was just my jab at the general theme of Warframe. They are frames, alright. At the beginning of the game I didn't believe they had a mind of their own and were being controlled by something bigger.

Proxykon is a two-part name, consisting of Proxy and kon - a wannabe cool word for "connection" (yes, with a k.).

This concludes my name to meaning proxy connection to the Warframe I am currently playing. I know it's pretty meta but I only got that lucky because the plot evolved that way.

It's a loooooong story.

Once upon a time around 200-something (I forget the year...), I was thinking of a name to give my LEGO account.

ALSO back around 200-something, I was big into a show called Deadliest Warrior, where real science, history, and weaponry were used to determine what two solo or groups of warriors would win in a fight. I was an...interesting kid, to say the least.

There was an episode on the CIA vs. KGB, and one of the CIA's listed weapons was the now-decommissioned Mac 10 Sub-machine gun. What does this have to do with anything?

Well, you probably figured it out by know, but I thought 'hey, why not call myself mac10smg? It's catchy, and reasonably ambiguous...'

I added the 'Toa of Green' title around 2015, when Bionicle was re-introduced. Toa, because reason, and Green because it's my favorite color. WHICH IS CREATIVE.

I've using this name since my battlenet career, albet slightly altered.

Anyway my name is omega spelt backwards. Where omega was considered the end, agemo was interpreted as reversal of the end.

Edited by 321agemo

33 minutes ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

I luv Valkyr since the start. :heart:

My valkyr have 69 formas..(i wonder why... Hehe)

Will Valkyr ever notice me?

Maybe.

As for me, I liked the Poecilotheria Metalica spider. So...Metheria. I guess that means i'm a spooder.