Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #78!

[DE]Rebecca

Are you considering giving some refinements to Equinox? The fact that her abilities turn-off instead of changing when using Metamorphosis trully hinder the dynamic gameplay she was supposed to shine in, specially since more than half her kit (counting with Peaceful Provocation Augment, since it is the only way to make Pacify not-useless, and Provoke more than a gimmick) requires build-ups, which effectively lock her into form.

It's simply too much hassle for the ability to adapt: it is not worth all those trade-offs.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Can Sheldon be one cool dude and "accidentally" let Baro give the community Primed Streamline?

Yes! Primed streamline ! Its something coool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wantr that one it should be added for daily login? (: or any event (not tradeable). 
Why? Beceuse of nerfing loots of ultimate skills cost : (, why You always nerf? Why you just dont rewoke the not strong warframes to be strong? Why always strong warframes are nerfed and all fun are killed? Anyone who go to school/job want realx on game. Day by day this game going to be hard.

Also why old voids are deleted? Why new Fissure isn't alternativa option? Cannot be void and void fissure missions?  You can just create void blueprint keys which players can build it with same system as orokin void keys? If we making game better we need to add new content and don't destroy all dreams/strategies/fun of players.

I love this game but that way to delete void and killling warframes power isn"t good way it's way to pay to win game.

Please make game better i love news patches, updates i love your job when i see all fixes, super new weapons events etc.... But why we must lost part of the game? Or part of warframe? Its just simply if adding something don"t delete the part game which 90% love and play 80% of he's time spend on the game. Do you maked mission with video why void is destroyed? Where is a plot? Is should be any mission with answer why its lost, also with mission to revive it back : D !

Who want to old void to be alive again? post here . Let's show love to void <3

Hallo De

I' a big fan of your game. I was thinking about if your going to increase the droprate of quest items. I was running the excavation mission for the Limbo chassis blueprint, in the Limbo Theorem quest. I was playing with another player and we did15 excavators, we only got credits. I then did 10 more on my own still only got credits.

So I'm thinking that if you could increase the droprate for quest items, that would make these type of quest missions soooooo easier to complete.

PS. I'm sorry for my bad english :/ 

QUESTION: Do you guys plan to make some content for high end players what they can play? Since U19 terminated void endless missions there is nothing realy to do. (yeye endless missions are still there but no real reward in doing it --> no motivation)

1) Any plans on some weapons categories / old weapons ( and eventually frames ) reworks ? Snipers , bows and throwing melees ( glaives but not only glaives.....) feel too weak compared to others and there's no point in using some of these if not for fun and the same applies to a few warframes as well ( hydroid, frames with different forms or whose powers rely on energy colour that could make use of a balance between their different powers possibilities, frames projected for single enemies assassinations... ).

2) Will archwing speed be improved again ? It feels really slow now .

3) Will relays ever be expanded ? So far we only get to see the hangar, a plaza , syndacates quarters and the sanctuary. Will we ever get to see living quarters and more squares / gardens / structures that show us how the Tennos organized themselves to live after waking back up ? Something similar and yet different from Orokin  void and moon's towers.

4) Will Kubrows get new mods or eventually go through a rework now that Kavats are here ? Also....considering the huge differences of time that it takes to obtain a kavat compared to a kubrow....will kavats dna drops become more consistent ? We need one egg for kubrows , 10 dna units for kavats ( and said dna has a 15% chance to be obtained x scan ).

5) Any new events / big changes  incoming before classes restart for all of us college players ?

6) Since we get to see our personally customized landing craft only while waiting for a mission to load or to prepare us to face a new one....and we already have different types of ships...will we ever be able to use them in some missions as we normally do with our frames / archwings ? They could be used to defend relays or fight against those big ships we always see floating out of the orbiter. 
It would be nice to see some specific mission types and abilities for them....

7) Will we get to see the stalker's ( and possibly our story ) background ? Some character who hates the Tenno so deeply and who still hesitates in its actions...some character who lost everything they had cause of them and who saw their "sins" , actions so horrible that brought him to the point of deciding to become who they are....some character that still clearly shows signs of consciousness and humanity and whose behaviour must be somehow justified by something we don't know yet....since the Tenno show to remember nothing of the old war.

1 hour ago, IceColdHawk said:

Good day DE. Got a small topic to ask you about.

Nullifiers: The more you patch them, the more the community gets dissatisfied. Where we once could kill them with AoE, atomos lasers or even a glaive throwing in, it doesn't work anymore and thus the problem of the nullifiers just starts to get more noticable. Especially after "fixing" the inconsistency issue about nullies where they are now able to instantly destroy a stacked up frost globe JUST by touching it.

The problem is simple. I suppose nullifier got added to counter ability spamming which is fine i guess. The problem though is, they also counter anything which has not a high rate of fire to quickly dispatch the bubble. AoEs are laughably ineffective. Shotguns and Sniper/Bows just take too long and in general have not so much ammo as an assault rifle. And frames that actually rely on their abilities than being tanky on their own will look totally old. Good example would be vauban whose spells just get deleted by a simple touch by the huge bubble. Also a big problem is their rather high spawn rate paired with their habit of assaulting you rather than sniping you from afar.

So in conclusion, they encourage the usage of bullet spamming (à la boltor prime) to continue with CC spamming or just mindless "inside-bubble-meleesliding" which can be sometimes a suicidal move depending on your frame and which enemy appears to be in the bubble. Not to mention it dispells your ability buffs when you enter it. While the managing of your bullets, aiming and general sniping are just too ineffective to be considered. A good example of that IMHO would be the combas/scrambus. Everyone has their own type of abilities that he/she dispells and not just EVERYTHING. And you can counter them through a well placed shot against the helmet. That is good!

So, the question is, Are you considering to remove or tweak them accordingly to not be so annoyingly unfair compared to other units? Because as of now, they are more of an annoying enemy that restricts build diversity rather than being a challenge.

References:

I personally feel that Sniper Rifle should be able to kill Nullifier through its bubble, this would give another method(instead of spamming bullets) to counter it for ranged players.
I proposed it previously in some Sniper Rifle thread, so that Sniper Rifle would serve a role(taking out priority targets) in this mostly horde based fast-paced game which favor rapid killing with high firerate/attack speed or aoe dmg.

24 minutes ago, (XB1)DIGITAL DUDDITS said:

Hey DE,

Fomorian Alerts: I love them. Any chance of 2.0 version. I played until I got the Imperator Vandel. Any plans to add any more weapons or Archwing weapons to its drop table?

Syndicate Melees: ??? Coming anytime soon?

Dark Sectors and So lar Rails: When will they return and what will the gameplay be like?

Clan v. Clan Matchmaking: For Lunaro or PVP in general.

Dojo Decorations: We have the gold Rathuum Statue. Any plans to have more Alerts reward items for the Clans like this one?

Higher Mastery Locked Items: The highest things we have are Syndicate Weapons. Are there plans to make any weapons with a Mastery Higher than 12?

Being MR 21 I feel everything new and low mastery is meant for beginners. I would like to see a higher mastery locked item(weapon) that took more than 4 ingredients to make, larger amounts of resources to make, and takes longer than a day to build and is also…….GOOD and WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT.

Multiple Weapons as ingredients: Probably alone here on this idea. I would like to see more fully crafted weapons used to make more weapons. i.e. Sibear   

Example the newly released Dark-Split Sword. I think if would have been way more fun if the DSS required the “Dark Dagger” from Alerts AND the “Dark Sword” from Alerts to make. Most people master then chuck these anyway…..keep people on their toes so they never know what weapons will be relevant atm.  Plus it makes “Alert” weapons worth a lil bit more than only Mastery Fodder.

and on my final note

Sniper Reticles: Any chance of having the option to choose a different scope for sniper rifles? That 1 little pixels don’t cut it…LOL

Thanks, for the awesome game and your time!

Your high mastery locked items gave me an idea of crafting a mini death star to replace my Liset using my one million alloy plates.

I'm on PS4 therefore I'm not sure how much has already changed with the next update, but here a few things I would like to see changed in the future:

1. Please fix the modding screen so that the warframe doesn't hide half the stats. Perhaps flatten out the mode screen like it used to be before. Frankly I don't even know why we have to see the warframe at all while modding it or the weapons. 

2. I don't like Archwing mission (nor do most people), but if you're going to keep investing time into them please make them less of a chore to do. Currently:

I'm always getting turned around.

Fighting backwards with enemies I can't see.

Constantly hit every part of the map.

Always too slow or too fast.

Primary weapons are almost useless as most people rely on melee and abilities.

Drops are almost non existent, and when they do you'll be lucky to see them. 

3. Please fix cryotic, there's just too little of it for small clans to research current weapons not to mention future ones. 

4. Give Eximus units different distinguishable auras that makes it easy to identify what type of damage we'll be receiving. Of course there's no need to change the once that do stand out due to having large globes over their heads like the Arctic. Maybe give the Leech a blue aura, the Sanguine a red one...and so forth. 

These are just some of the small things I can think of that would make the game better. 

Less of a question, more of a wish :)

please fix the clients melee energy color turning cyan
and please, i know you have to change stuff on your database storage, but if we could change the name of our loadouts for mods, and create more than the A B or C

As always, i freaking love this devstreams, you guys are the best !

And Steve, why were you not fired yet :D ?

1. With Titania being the devstream's topic, it begs the question: but what of Oberon? Titania was the queen of the fae and Oberon the king, if Titania is supposed to be good and cool, what of Oberon? Will he ever see a rework or something to bring him up to par with his counterpart?

2. Hydroid. Still worthless. A couple Prime Times ago they literally forgot he even existed, voting the Sirenia for fan concept of the week under the basis of, "It's like a water-themed warframe, that's really cool I like that, I don't think we have that yet". Really? That warframe's concept is literally 'Hydroid, but good'. He saw a very brief period of borderline usefulness with Fissures 1.0, and immediately sank back to worthless-for-everything status with their rework. He hasn't gotten any skins, any personality, any anything at all. Rework him, please. Deadest frame in the game, even Limbo sees more use.

3. Just nerf Simulor Mirage, instead of breaking everything around the mechanics of what's actually wrong with that broken pairing. Nullifier and Arctic eximus bubbles: between the changes to them not taking any damage at all from aoes, removing thrown melee weapons' capacity to strike enemies inside said bubbles, and the nerf to crits on the Simulor, it all seems like a very roundabout and indirect way of trying to nerf Simulor Mirage, without actually coming out and saying "we're gonna nerf Simulor Mirage". Straight up nerf that particular combo instead, because these tweaks hurt other weapons far more in their regular useability.

4. Magnetic elemental proc. I'm sorry if this got covered a long time ago, but word on the street about Damage 3.0 someday being a thing rekindles this thought: If Damage 3.0 will retain the 6 current combination elements, could you guys please make Magnetic actually do something useful? All it does is get a bonus against shields, and its proc is just a scaling bonus against shields... Only Corpus use shields. All players with half a functioning brain cell or more simply go with straight Toxin damage to bypass the sheilds altogether if they do find themselves modding specifically for Corpus. All of the other combo elements have potent and exploitable possibilities to consider, so why have Magnetic be the only one not worth modding for? One-faction specialization is what drove Mag's overhaul, is it not? I would suggest something like a root effect for its proc, and clump multiple affected enemies together for its duration. Maybe even a miniature Magnetize or something.

1 . Any plan on making Vacuum a passive for every frame or sentinel/companion? Just make Carrier carry ammo/energy in case you need he drops it , this way i can use my kubrows and kavats without being annoyed to walk around searching for ammo and loot..

2 . When TennoGen skins will be released?

3 . With Vauban Prime Access ending soon , when can we expect for Nekros prime?

Will we be getting frame specific keybindings any time soon?

When/if we do get them, will you consider adding certain options for specific frames like Ivara and Vauban so we can bind things like each individual Quiver arrow to a separate key? Console players probably don't have enough buttons for that, but PC players do and it would be nice to be able to use them. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

I'm on PS4 therefore I'm not sure how much has already changed with the next update, but here a few things I would like to see changed in the future:

1. Please fix the modding screen so that the warframe doesn't hide half the stats. Perhaps flatten out the mode screen like it used to be before. Frankly I don't even know why we have to see the warframe at all while modding it or the weapons. 

2. I don't like Archwing mission (nor do most people), but if you're going to keep investing time into them please make them less of a chore to do. Currently:

I'm always getting turned around.

Fighting backwards with enemies I can't see.

Constantly hit every part of the map.

Always too slow or too fast.

Primary weapons are almost useless as most people rely on melee and abilities.

Drops are almost non existent, and when they do you'll be lucky to see them. 

3. Please fix cryotic, there's just too little of it for small clans to research current weapons not to mention future ones. 

4. Give Eximus units different distinguishable auras that makes it easy to identify what type of damage we'll be receiving. Of course there's no need to change the once that do stand out due to having large globes over their heads like the Arctic. Maybe give the Leech a blue aura, the Sanguine a red one...and so forth. 

These are just some of the small things I can think of that would make the game better. 

My Ember's "horn" block the stats, it is irritating to not be able to see when modding.
Drops in AW should be more visible, maybe make a glowing beam indicator like those in normal game mode.
Shield Dargyns are very irritating to kill, I understand that shield should block bullets, but why can't my Velocitus penetrate it or even shatter it? I know Fluctus can penetrate it.
Currently the 6DOF AW doesn't feel good(clunky) due to not able to have a separate keybindings for AW with my XBoxOne controller.

My only question is if there is any new Equinox helmets in the works behind the scenes?

Equinox specifically because she has been the only Warframe thus far to not receive a followup alternative helmet after her debut.

With how amazing the recent Chroma, Neha, Ivara, Wukong, etc helmets are, I definitely would love to see one for Equinox soon!

So there seems to be a whole truck load of weapons especially unique ones that don't get much love like the glaives, blade launchers, some infested ones, and a bunch more. When will we be seeing changes/buffs/or new useful mechanics to these weapons to make them shine in their own respect instead of being mr fodder ?

(I heard about that panthera augment but it seems too gimmicky)

4 hours ago, Tymerc said:

1. Will the way that we extract from missions taking place inside of enemy ships ever be reworked? It seems strange how they have these conveniently placed rooms with four extraction points for Tenno Lisets.?

2. Will the way we mod our Warframes ever be reworked? I think Warframes and Abilities should be different sections, with the latter being accessed through the Abilities screen with it's own Augment and Mod slots so that we may equip more Warframe ultilites without having to sacrifice precious Mod spaces because of how Abilities currently require mandatory Mods to be useful. 

3. Will deployable Tenno Specters ever be reworked? As they are right now, most players choose to use Vapor Specters because they come in bundles of 10 and when they scale on high level missions they do very well. There is no incentive to use any of the higher tier Specters. 

4. Will you ever change how old arcane helmets work? Like perhaps could you turn them into a full arcane set that we could apply on something else? I am mainly asking this because there's a lot of very nice Tennogen created helmets that I simply cannot ever wear because arcane helmets are too useful to give up (especially both of Frost's who I obviously play at almost all times). 

If turning them into arcane sets is too much, could you possibly develop a way to display a cosmetic helmet over them? It could be similar to that two face Operator mechanic. Also, "hiding" them really wouldn't give you an advantage over others, especially in PvP activities since they are disabled there specifically to keep the base stats of all Frames relatively balanced. 

5. Can we get a Warframe mod that releases some form of energy upon our shields being drained completely that stuns nearby enemies for a few seconds to allow us a chance to escape to safety? You could balance it by making it so that the effect only actives again once your shields have fully recovered from the total damage on their own (to avoid Blessing/Companion abuse for infinite stuns). 

6. Would you and your fellow developers ever stream yourselves doing one of the Trials? I would very much enjoy watching that. 

7. When can we expect a Survival rework? My weapons and the skills of myself and my teammates should decide how long we last, not some tiny device. 

8. Can we please have a host button when trying to start a match when on public settings? I am tired of the game either searching endlessly for a squad or giving me lobby idlers and hosts who leave on purpose. 

9. Can we get a way to hop between Relay instances within the Relay so that when it resets or kicks people out you do not have to leave just to get back to the instance you were in?

10. Can we get the ability to favorite default colors so that we may take the colors from unique skins and apply them on other Warframes?

11. Now that the Void no longer drops any parts, could we possibly be allowed to deploy Extractors there now? 

I am aware that you won't have time for all of these if you even consider any of them so please choose whichever you find to be the most interesting. 

Yes please to 6, 7, 8, 9(apply to dojo too) those would be nice improvements, the others are just meh...

3 hours ago, Varacal said:

can we have it so that when accessing the navigation, it shows all the planet again and not just the last planet you visited

also, when will the regular frames be getting the pbr treatment, cause as it shows now, wearing the alternate helmets on primes looks really really out of place

with the new archwing system out [which btw i really enjoyed now], it got me thinking that we dont have a room like simulacrum for archwings, so is there a chance that we'll get something like that in the future

also, will there ever be a change in Carrier's vacuum in where its universal to all companions to have vacuum pre-built and make carrier an actual carrier in where it drops random drops from ammos to energies to health, its because the utility of what vacuum provides is really helpful, hence its being used pretty much all of the time

make a carrier for kavat/kubrows