Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #78!

[DE]Rebecca

I know this has been asked a lot already, but why can't we get an extra color slot for the golden parts of prime warframes, instead of merging two layers of non-PBR'd prime warframes? I really liked how my Ember Prime looked before she got PBR'd. Now I can't recreate that look because of the missing color layer.

Onto a different topic: Will Syndicates will have a greater role in the future? Will they influence the story or even got some story for their own? Will their "leaders" get more fleshed out as characters?

Edited by KaeseSchnitte

Any chance that we will be able to activate charge attacks without having to attack before the charge attack can come out? The current system makes it to where you can you perform tap e hold e combos by just simply holding e, and that really throws me off. Also there are some charge attacks (like the hands+feet ones that force a finisher proc) that are really useful. 

To add to that: any chance of weapon or stance specific charge attacks? Like getting the old Jat Kittag's spin to win charge attack back or put on the Crushing Ruin stance?

Customizable metallic on : Paris Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Orthos Prime

When will Latron Wraith be available to get again?

When in the simulacrum, can i change my focus school? or do i have to go all the way back to the orbitor compartment every time? -__-

Can Detonite Injector, Mutagen Mass, Fieldron be "keepable" (idk if that's a word) blueprints it seems tedious to keep going back in forth to the clan dojo to get them, just make the build cost 30,000 cuts out the middle man (work)

Cloth physics to Frost/Prime, and Zephyr (it looks like he's supposed to have some)

And lastly i don't know if it's a bug, but when i fuse multiple mods into one during the fusion process, after i've selected those particular mods, it takes me back 7-8 rows back, why? is that supposed to happen? is it a bug? lol if it took me back to the beginning of the mods i have i GUESS i could understand, but it just takes me backwards 7-8 rows in the table, it just doesn't make sense why, is it lore based? lol just after a few months of this it's kind of annoying now honestly, i don't complain much, but i think that's one complaint at this point i have to share sorry :) THANKS FOR THE FREE GAME DE! 3 years still running is awesome! i been here for 2 and still love it!

Have you given any thought to reducing Miasma's energy cost?

Miasma is a really unique ultimate in that it works well with her other abilities to become much more powerful. However, without these other statuses inflicted (toxin and viral), Miasma is quite simply one of the weakest ultimates in the game.

The kit interaction is really cool, but an ability that requires other abilities to be cast to become usable probably shouldn't have the 100 energy cost of most other ultimates, which gain full benefit from being cast on their own.

Edited by owendawgx

Will you ever fix the non-remapable lunaro keys?
Since lunaro is a new content, I think this kind of bug should be fixed to keep players playing with it.
The problem is with the melee dash is not remapable.
I have to swap the melee dash and use keystrokes back to the default.
(I'm using E as use and F as melee, like almost every other game, and I'd like to keep it that way.)
Cheers

2 questions

1.)Can we expect to see a search bar in the kavat/kubrow stasis tab?

2.)Is it possible we will be able to take out our companions with the click of a button onstead of having to manually put our kitties/puppies away through the stasis button and then take them out after? 

Tl:dr

Double click raksa. Automatically Put away Adarza. Automatically take out Raksa?

Edited by KrazyKubrowLady

1. Can we get a way to solo extract from Survival or Excavation missisons? Currently you are at the mercy of the rest of your team.

2. Can anything be done about the Judgement Points grind? Currently you either have to do 5 missions per kill, or risk continuously getting 1 shot at higher levels.

Q: What do you guys thinks of putting a boss rush mode into the game? It would be only available to those who have unlocked all the bosses on each planet, and the bosses could be at a higher lvl then they would be on there planets, to make it more challenging. 

Are there currently any plans for future wildlife? It's been 5 months since Feral Kavats were released, and I'm curious if any new ideas have come up.

also :heart:

Edited by Vyrndragon

I'm not the first person to ask this and I certainly won't be the last but...

Can we have a Universal Vacuum passive to all warframes and change Carrier's Vacuum passive into one where he carries excess ammo and energy/health orbs and gives them you when you need them? 

Will you use the Void ?
I mean, will it be useful ?
It's sad to never go back there (except for Argon, only a Capture of Defense Mobile...), but there's nothing to win, so loooong survival (1h or more) are not really woth-it.

Question 1: When is armor and syandana individual color customization ever coming? As is right now I can't make my armor look good or syandana i want good with a specific armor set because they have to share colors so one ends up bad while the other good and vice versa.

Question 1: Whats the next planned deluxe skin after Novas?