Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #78!

[DE]Rebecca

1.) Prime Warframes are unable to equip vanilla skins and cannot toggle prime accessories (the extra cosmetic changes), forcing players that want a vanilla aesthetic to keep their inferior vanilla frames in order to do so. Fashionframe wonders if and when this will be possible.

2.) Are you open to alternative reward systems such as a token/reputation system in tandem with RNG to supplement bad luck? (Sell parts for rep and use rep to buy prime stuff you want sort of like syndicates).

Edited by Jamescell

This is awesome. I havve a question. Could we have the ability to craft  synadanas? Some of us don't have plat to afford some of the cool synadanas so we just use them to buy potatoes. The Blueprint for them can come from Alerts and Invasions. I had to spend plat on syandanas and yet i got a good one from Baro k'teer. So can you make it happen to make fasion frame for everyone without the use of plat? Thanks. Go TITANIA!

Archwing -

I love that gimbal lock in archwing is gone for good, 6dof feels great! But the current mini-map is not very useful now.
Will we see a 3D mini-map in archwing? If so, are there also future plans to update the ground combat mini-map in a similar way? I'd love to use a Metroid Prime-style map in missions.

The changes to the camera and roll auto-correction are very nice; unobtrusive is good!
Are there plans for independent and re-bindable roll controls for us control-freaks, and possibly a toggle in options to disable the roll correction altogether?

The new flight model seems much improved over the old one for open-space combat. It's really fun now!
Are there plans to change the more cramped archwing tilesets, like the Corpus ship, to be more enjoyable to navigate with this new model?

The enemy indicators and waypoints are a little difficult to read as they cling to the edges of the screen and sometimes disappear in shiny visual effects.
Are there any plans to update the archwing's combat UI for better readability?

Thanks!

It makes no sense for a stealthy creature like a cat to rush a sensor regulator in the vault and trigger data destruction. And dogs are very obedient creatures. I want us to be able to give them commands or set their behavior, for example:

• passive behavior - your companion will not attack an enemy under any circumstances, when under fire, it will attempt to break LoS with the offender;
  • aggressive behavior - increased aggro range, attacks any enemy regardless of their alertness level;
  • default - self-explanatory;
  • protect the objective - your companion will stay close to cryopod/data terminal/operative instead of following you, and will attack any enemy that is targeting the objective. Possibly make other players or friendly npcs targetable for applying this behavior;
  • explore the area - companion explores nearby tiles for objects of interest, such as rare containers or syndicate collectibles. These objects will have a different symbol on minimap;
  • cancel - interrupts any mode and action, companion appears near you.

Companions AI buff please .-.
And a way to give commands too!

Holster animation change/rework/buff? It's too limiting on freedom to mix stuff up, and downright derpy since it's tied to the host.

Snipers re-rework when? (Remove aim-shaking, REDUCE THE ZOOM, slightly higher crit chance for no RNG-6%-no-crit)

The Navigation UI got worse with the added transparency. Besides the small nodes already...

Are there any plans to bring more engaging content to Warframe rather than the current model of just upping the stats of everything

For example, having more mechanic based boss fights, similar to the Razorback event boss (minus the silly Bursa AI's).

Also on another note, are there any plans to keep things consistent and immersive in the game, like creating a separate boss for Ceres now instead of bringing the already killed Captain Vor and Lt. Lich Kril back from the dead to fight again? The operators also say things like "We need to find a health orb!". I didn't think those were recognized as physical objects to in-game characters, and were just there for game-play purposes.

EDIT: Here's an example of what I was thinking for the more engaging content. Not sure how good it is, but it'd be cool if you have a chance to read it! https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4vpa43/idea_for_lich_kril_rework_a_little_long/

Edited by Kensu

Will there be updates for old stances with only one or two combos (instead of three) in the near future?

Will Kubrows (and probably Kavats) see AI improvements? Also, will we get a way to command them ("Open that locker", "Attack that guy", "Come back", "Stay") in missions?

After Alloy Plates have been replaced with Ferrite as Void resource - any chance that the same will happen to Control Modules? I think the 10k I have by now will last for a while. Or could you please allow us to sell or discard surplus items (resources, ...)?

While the new forum is all nice and shiny, could we please get a proper source editor instead of the WYSIWYG from hell?

With more operator cosmetics suits upcoming, is there a chance we get ones from the syndicates?

When we got the Tenno Lab, you said that Vauban would move there eventually, too. What happened to that?

With Akstiletto Prime coming being here now, will we see Akimbo versions of other prime pistols (Lex Prime, Vasto Prime) as well? Because I'd love to have an AkLex Prime.

Speaking about customization: Will we ever see the alternate sniper scopes @[DE]Pablo promised us ... I think about a year ago?

Edited by Bibliothekar

Hey DE,

Fomorian Alerts: I love them. Any chance of 2.0 version. I played until I got the Imperator Vandel. Any plans to add any more weapons or Archwing weapons to its drop table?

Syndicate Melees: ??? Coming anytime soon?

Dark Sectors and So lar Rails: When will they return and what will the gameplay be like?

Clan v. Clan Matchmaking: For Lunaro or PVP in general.

Dojo Decorations: We have the gold Rathuum Statue. Any plans to have more Alerts reward items for the Clans like this one?

Higher Mastery Locked Items: The highest things we have are Syndicate Weapons. Are there plans to make any weapons with a Mastery Higher than 12?

Being MR 21 I feel everything new and low mastery is meant for beginners. I would like to see a higher mastery locked item(weapon) that took more than 4 ingredients to make, larger amounts of resources to make, and takes longer than a day to build and is also…….GOOD and WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT.

Multiple Weapons as ingredients: Probably alone here on this idea. I would like to see more fully crafted weapons used to make more weapons. i.e. Sibear   

Example the newly released Dark-Split Sword. I think if would have been way more fun if the DSS required the “Dark Dagger” from Alerts AND the “Dark Sword” from Alerts to make. Most people master then chuck these anyway…..keep people on their toes so they never know what weapons will be relevant atm.  Plus it makes “Alert” weapons worth a lil bit more than only Mastery Fodder.

and on my final note

Sniper Reticles: Any chance of having the option to choose a different scope for sniper rifles? That 1 little pixels don’t cut it…LOL

Thanks, for the awesome game and your time!

Hello Rebecca & co.

1) Will you consider giving vaccum to all sentinels/companions and giving Carrier another ability ? (ex: Carrier now carries extra ammo/energy orbs etc)

2) Will you consider speeding up the animation when swapping weapons ? Right now it is so slow it really, really hurts the whole "use your primary or secondary depending on the situation and enemies you encounter".

3) Will you finally tweak Saryn using our feedback/your data ? You said you would when her rework was released, but nothing ever happened...

4) Besides the change to desecrate can we expect others changes for Nekros ?

Edited by Ar0ndight

Can we keep our arcane helmet stats when we switch to non-arcane helmets? With all the deluxe skins and TennoGen skins coming out I would love to look amazing but I would also love to keep my arcane stats. Would like to keep that range buff for Loki or efficiency buff for Banshee. Maybe have a message saying "You are switching from an arcane helmet to a non-arcane helmet. Would you like to keep its stats?" when switching to a non arcane helmet.

- Are the Devs satisfied with Mesa´s Peacemaker rework? Is the feedback from users saying she got more fun to play since last balances?

- Any news about mesa´s agumentation mod for peacemaker?

- What about the syndicate weapon aguments mods announced but not released some devstreams ago?

link :

- What you think of the idea of Mesa being able to walk in her new peacemaker?

- Seems that most of people and builds consider corrupted pistol mod magnum force not a good mod, as for cheaper cost, you can get an elemental damage mod of 90% damage? At max rank magnum force costs 14 points, giving 66% +damage and -33% accuracy

- How is Warframe doing at China?

- The Umbra Excalibur scarf is an accessory or integrated to it´s look? A scarf Sydana for all/most frames would look very nice!

- Can we get an in-game option to hear the chinese voices from Chinese dub from Warframe?

- What about the charged shot from the gunblades and the throw from glaives be able to have a secondary map able button for them?

- Any plans for a non-prime targis armor set?

- Any chance of having Tights facial sigils? using the same ones from body? And Arms and Legs Sigils too?

Regarding void fissures:

any change coming to the endless mission types? Perhaps every so often we could look at what dropped and if we don't like it keep going to reroll on the same table? maybe this should cost extra keys, maybe it shouldn't.

Regarding kubrows:

Sentinels and Kavats seem to do quite a bit more damage than the average kubrow. especially with the ability of kavats to strip armor. A solution would be to have a kubrow mounted sentienal gun much in the style of the old N64 game Jetforce gemini which had a playable dog character Lupus. 6-lupus.png

__jet_force__squad_gemini___by_ravenshie

Finally, NEKROS DESECRATE CHANGES WHEN? (plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz)

Edited by milesthefox
forgot

Can we get Archwing to have its own seperate key bindings as well as a button to level ourselves? Its annoying with auto level which is both too slow and poorly implemented. A simple keybindings option would be more than sufficient.

Also, are mods going to be looked at in terms of fusion? Are we going to get those fusion core packs that were mentioned in an earlier devpost in the market yet?

Is it possible to tie a weapons appearance to a build?

For example, if I choose my B or C build for a weapon, can it automatically equip the corresponding B or C skin?

I love changing weapon and energy colors to reflect builds, but having to manually select the appearance every time, though rewarding to look at, becomes quite tedious.

Woohoo, a Titania stream! I'll definitely be there <3

I suppose I've got a few questions, if only for curiosity. Most are unrelated, so I don't really expect answers, but I'd like to get 'em out there all the same.

The Codex has a lot of duplicates in the art section. Sentinels in the Gear subset when there's already a Sentinel subset, syandana/armor in Gear and in Armor, things like that. Any plans to go through and reorganize it, clean it up and maybe possibly add some more concept art for the latest things? I would LOVE seeing the concepts for Sealab and Lua tiles, and art for the more recent frames, such as Atlas, Ivara, or Titania herself (Guess it DOES kind of go together, how about that? Serendipity XP)

Mmmmmm is it AT ALL possible to get a Valkyr statue with her default helmet? I'm honestly not that big a fan of the Bastet, (Though I'll likely be buying anyways, if I can work up the dough,) so I'd really love to see the default on it. She's absolutely my favorite.

Tying into the previous question, have you ever thought about selling unpainted statues? Plain white, with maybe a reference image of their tintmasks, so that we can paint them in our own colors? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love that.

In the vein of merch, any plans for, say, shirts with Warframe patterns on them? Y'know, like shirts/pants/leggings printed with the armor on top? Kinda like the Excal bodysuit we saw at Tennocon (Which I am extremely upset I missed, but definitely trying to save so I can go next year.)

I can't think of anything else, so I'll see you at the stream! <3

Is there still a more in-depth match / lobby making system planned for the future? 

I remember seeing teasers and such for a more in-depth system allowing you to customize the difficulty level and make / join squads based on that, but I was also hoping we might also get something like the ability to view all groups currently playing a mission, the Host's connection to the servers / players, or the ability to pick and choose what group to join. 

Currently the matchmaking / lobby system right now feels very "bare bones", not allowing us many options and generally throwing people into the first available group it finds that matches other criteria that the player makes from the Options menu, which is a mixed bag of both good and bad depending on various factors like the Host's stability (or lack thereof in most cases nowadays).

With all the talk of difficulty and scaling, have you thought about using enemy behavior as a way to ramp up difficulty?  For example, Ospreys recently gained the ability to dodge a player's aim.  Difficulty could be made more granular by having low-level Ospreys lack this ability or have a large delay between their telegraph and the dodge itself and by reducing the range of their dodge move, while higher-level enemies are more likely to dodge, more quick to make the dodge itself, and more fleet of wing when dodging.  Other behaviors could also be changed to work differently for different tiers of enemies - Seekers could have their Latchers apply debuffs, sniper enemies could have longer or shorter delays between their telegraph and attack, and the seeking behavior of Bombard missiles could vary.  There are a range of enemies that could be made to scale this way - Ancients, Bursas, Nullifiers, Hellions, and Grineer Commanders, for example.  This could help to not only make higher-level missions less of a numbers game, but also help out new players with troublesome enemies like Bursas by making their early encounters smoother.

Enemies could have their abilities change and improve as they increase in rank, and could lack abilities at low levels and gain new ones at high levels.  There may be ways to visually segregate different "tiers" of the same enemy such as simple color palate changes to let players know when their foes have upped their arsenal - imagine breezing through the first minutes of a Survival when suddenly that blood red Commander walks in and starts lobbing flash-bangs at you to make you easy pickings for his underlings.  This could also be an excuse to return foes like the Nightwatch Grineer as the high-level forms of basic enemies, and having higher-tier enemies drop different or better rewards could be an incentive for players to stick it out in endless missions.

Edited by FrackingBiscuit