Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does the Operator Poop?

BlazerEraser

Well, there is nothing saying whether or not the Operators do indeed poop or not, since we're not quite sure they eat either. (No food, no poop.) They could perhaps be subsisting on the energy of the Universe? (I don't know man... >  . >)

They are indeed children, so I'm not quite sure they would possess a drive for such a thing as "sex" as we know of it. Um... I'm actually debating in my mind whether or not they are kids, or if their minds are mature enough to think about that sort of thing... Let's say it like this, if the Tenno indeed had urges of that sort, and explored them with each other or with themselves... would there even be a benefit to it? I'm not so sure they are even capable of creating offspring, as the Void may have caused irrevocable damage to their reproductive systems. (If it did it to the Sentient, why not the Tenno?)

How this topic moved from talking about if Operators could poop or not, to how/if they have sex, or even if they have the drive to?
That is beyond me.

I'll uh... I'll show myself out now...
I don't really want to get dragged down this road...

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Just now, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

That would make sence for the nerfs to their powers

:laugh: This thread is both hilarious and has given me some of the worst visual's ever! I guess it's an insult for calling mag fat in which she is not... 

1 minute ago, Endorphinz said:

You kids need to read up on the lore. Tenno cannot procreate, they were a creation of the orokin, and there are a limited number of them in existence. The reason more keep showing up is because we find them hidden in cryo-pods all the time

Just because the Orokin shaped them into what they are now, it doesn't necessarily mean that they can't procreate.
They were human at one point, but as to how much of them remains that way after the Void changed them?

Who knows.

1 hour ago, BlazerEraser said:

Just curious, i've seen no bathroom in the game and...i imagine things would get messy...

I don't know do all characters in any game, movie or book poop. Seriously we all do it it's just not really worth seeing or talking about;) 

So I was thinking it would be tubes... In places... BUT then I remembered the door with stuff coming out of it. I don't think out operator knows how to flush =T

Edited by Plushy
cold fingers?