Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Update 2

[DE]Megan

Fixed texture quality issues with the recently released Baro Ki’Teer Prisma Scimitar Skin.

So you hype the last update for baro was going to have new items, and you give us a skin, that was rushed? not to mention you had the prisma arrows as a gear, not skin.

Disappointed.

Still cannot activate the solar rails for Neptune > Pluto

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed shared Simaris XP: you should get Simaris Rep provided you have a Synth Scanner AND (it's your target || you're within shared XP range of the target). 

Please don't fix what's not broken, better fix Mag 2-nd and hitscan weapons(which breaks gamepaly with Mag).

9 minutes ago, Kroul said:

Now there's no reason to help another player scan his target if its not one of the targets you have selected. People are just going to rush by or kill the target since it wont benefit them.

Could at least give us a portion of the Simaris Rep from someone else's target.

Um, that line can be read as "You should get Simaris Rep provided you have a Synth Scanner AND at least one of the following are true: it's your target or you're within shared XP range of the target."

2 minutes ago, Unseengamer said:

Can someone please clarify what PBR stands for?  I looked for definitions but all i got was a name for a beer and i don't understand how that would relate to items ingame.

It stands for Physically Based Rendering which is the concept of using realistic shading/lighting.

13 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

With all due respect, DE, and as much as I appreciate your efforts...I think its time to slow the focus on new and shiny...and FIX some stuff.

1. Some of this new and shiny has been in the works for quite a while. If it's ready to be released, then there's no reason not to release it. You also realize that it's not always the same teams working on the new and shiny as the fixes.
  2. With all due respect, there's a list of 21 fixes in these update notes. They might not be the fixes you are looking for, but they are fixes nonetheless.
Edited by Inarticulate

12 minutes ago, senrath said:

Um, that line can be read as "You should get Simaris Rep provided you have a Synth Scanner AND at least one of the following are true: it's your target or you're within shared XP range of the target."

You're  right, i just thought of the II symbol as Parallel from mathematics and not the symbol from programming.

Edited by Kroul