Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Update 2

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Stoner74 said:

Its Physics base rendering! Red text, ear me!

Sorry but that skin looks... gross. Like, probably the worst thing i've seen in this game.

body is ok....... the head...... DEAR GOD ITS MAG PRIME ALLOVER AGAIN...

Can we get rid of Nova Asuri's extra Antenna? The one that is asymmetrically hovering over her head. Cause it really brings the skin down in aesthetics more than the tennis balls do.

Spoiler

NNcwMMu.png

Seriously, this thing lost you a sale.

Edited by Brasten

10 minutes ago, Leeuwen1975 said:

Bought the new Nova skin pack, JUST FOR THE SYANDANA.....and...there are no arms coming from the back like in the picture, can I get my plat back please??? WTH DE, is this just a texture bug or was this false advertising, thanks for the update as usual =]

Hi.

You can equip the syndana only if you're using nova's new skin. Besides that, you can "show her back arms" using any of her abbilities.

I won't even pronounce my opinion over this bundle.

Thanks DE for the fixes. Always appreciated.

i will continue Rping as a parrot until i'll get a clarification on the standing issues:

Still no fix for interception broken spawn rates on like half of the star chart maps in full squads (according to SoTR patch notes they were mostly buffed across the board which is simply not true as soon as you bother to check some of them, examples being Mars - Alator, Mercury - Odin, Ceres - Cinxia, Jupiter - Callisto etc).

Still no fix for months old Convergence bug, when it simply stops spawning for everyone and the reason for that being is host considered AFK by the game, so no convergence for anyone.

Still no fix for syndicate enemies spawning during invasions in space or some other "transitional space" which results in being unable to backtrack and kill them.

1 minute ago, Mauv said:

Hi.

You can equip the syndana only if you're using nova's new skin. Besides that, you can "show her back arms" using any of her abbilities.

I won't even pronounce my opinion over this bundle.

Thanks DE for the fixes. Always appreciated.

Not true. I can equip it on Chroma. The arms don't show up, though. Those are actually part of the Nova Skin.

1 hour ago, motorfirebox said:

Still no fix for Derelict cephalon fragments being unscannable after the first scan

Or at least if it's fixed, it's unlisted (will check in a bit)

+1 even though its "only" the last part of the 3 derelict fragments... i hate not having my codex at 100% (at least i got 3!!! dna scan-succsesses for kavats while testing out if the bug is still there).

31 minutes ago, Brasten said:

Can we get rid of Nova Asuri's extra Antenna? The one that is asymmetrically hovering over her head. Cause it really brings the skin down in aesthetics more than the tennis balls do.

Hide contents

NNcwMMu.png

Seriously, this thing lost you a sale.

I though it was going to be in a clockwise counterclockwise motion.

Also 

3kICZAC.png

missing a tennis ball

Also you can't recolor the 'black' cloth flap in the front.

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not but is the syndana and the polearm skin is suppose to be bigger or not? I would like to see that. 

Edited by Wevi

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Specters of the Rail: Update 2

Changes

• Lex Prime, Paris Prime, Dakra Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Ankyros Prime have received the PBR treatment!

what does this mean? what's a PBR Treatment?

4 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Remember that people have their own opinions. I'd be very sad if this skin was taken down and redone. Personally I have a deep dislike for Nova's default skin. It looks like it's made of plastic, like an old action figure.

Chroma and his original Drac Helmet say "Hi."

My point still stands though; a majority of the players hate this skin because it doesn't fit Nova's theme, DE releases it anyway. Players go ignored when asking for Deluxe Weapon Skins to be used on their respective categories instead of being locked to a single weapon, DE makes a category specific Deluxe Weapon Skin for this pack. Since there were no changes to the older weapon skins to make them category based with the release of this skin, I can't help but feel suspicious that it was done just to get people to buy this pack so they can put the weapon skin on whatever polearm they want, making them feel like it wasn't a complete waste of money/platinum.

I await the day DE fixes this for all Deluxe Weapons Skins to prove me wrong.

Just now, Fukushu said:

Chroma and his original Drac Helmet say "Hi."

My point still stands though; a majority of the players hate this skin because it doesn't fit Nova's theme, DE releases it anyway. Players go ignored when asking for Deluxe Weapon Skins to be used on their respective categories instead of being locked to a single weapon, DE makes a category specific Deluxe Weapon Skin for this pack. Since there were no changes to the older weapon skins to make them category based with the release of this skin, I can't help but feel suspicious that it was done just to get people to buy this pack so they can put the weapon skin on whatever polearm they want, making them feel like it wasn't a complete waste of money/platinum.

I await the day DE fixes this for all Deluxe Weapons Skins to prove me wrong.

But Polearm is a weapon type. What, do you want it on ALL staff type weapons? Staffs and Polearms are two different weapon types. I don't see what you mean.