Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Update 2

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

But Polearm is a weapon type. What, do you want it on ALL staff type weapons? Staffs and Polearms are two different weapon types. I don't see what you mean.

Nari & Vali Skin - Dual Kamas/Dual Kamas Prime only instead of working for the Dual Swords category

Cyskis Skin - Dual Zoren only instead of working for the Dual Swords category

Palatine Skin - Jat Kitag only instead of only working for the Hammer category

Volu Skin - Bo/Bo Prime only instead of working for the Polearm category

Danus Skin - Ack & Brunt only instead of working for the Sword & Shield category

Dryad Skin - Paris/Paris Prime only instead of working for the Bow category (Daikyu not included since that's the longbow category)

As it stands, we only have to skins that work for all the weapons in their categories:

Proto Glaive Skin - Works on all Glaive weapons

Rashasi Polearm Skin - Works on all Polearm weapons

I hope this clears things up and shows why this pack has me severely disappointed.

Edited by Fukushu
unnecessary spacing

Just now, Fukushu said:

Nari & Vali Skin - Dual Kamas/Dual Kamas Prime only instead of working for the Dual Swords category

Cyskis Skin - Dual Zoren only instead of working for the Dual Swords category

Palatine Skin - Jat Kitag only instead of only working for the Hammer category

Volu Skin - Bo/Bo Prime only instead of working for the Polearm category

Danus Skin - Ack & Brunt only instead of working for the Sword & Shield category

Dryad Skin - Paris/Paris Prime only instead of working for the Bow category (Daikyu not included since that's the longbow category)

As it stands, we only have to skins that work for all the weapons in their categories:

Proto Glaive Skin - Works on all Glaive weapons

Rashasi Polearm Skin - Works on all Polearm waepons

I hope this clears things up and shows why this pack has me severely disappointed.

I see what you mean now.

2 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

I see what you mean now.

Honestly, that's all I want changed; all current Deluxe Weapon Skins to work for their respective categories like the Proto Glaive and the Rashasi Polearm. DE has said in the past that they were thinking of making Deluxe skins work for all weapons in a category instead of forcing players to only use one per Deluxe Skin pack, and it just feels unfair that this hasn't happened yet.

When DE finally fixes this, I won't be upset over this pack any more. Then it'll just come down to waiting for DE to let us purchase Deluxe Weapon Skins separately instead of locking them behind a pack with items players may never use. Seriously, Proto Glaive is sold separately from Proto Excalibur, why can't the other skins be sold separately?

Gotta say me thanks for the PBR on lex prime, paris n such but it seems you need to redo the textures for the paris prime arrows entirely the textures are severely misaligned when using default arrows you also still get the same problem if you use the abra skin or whatever it was called and I'm sitting here wondering why this still hasn't been fixed when you've known that its been bugged since you allowed paris prime to use that skin and you seem to have carried it over to the new PBR textures.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed polearms not having a holster customization. 

Ey! Works.

However, sometimes a weird Yaw/Pitch/Roll option menu crops up when you first open the holster selection menu. Can't seem to replicate the results, might try again after a relog. Anyone else see this/screenshot it?

Cephalon fragments are currently glitched out on derelict missions, I scanned one and it was out of order. Lephantis instead of the fall which I only needed one more of and then every time I try again in new missions it tells me the codex entry is complete when only the first part is.

Edited by Eldritchkitty
Autocorrect

I'll be honest. I like the new nova skin. I didn't like the syandana (it's bately noticeable and seems like it has nothing special when compared to other syandanas)

I guess the last Tennogen batch might have been welcome along this update (out to them in game usually took about 8 days after choosing the winners, now as per Rebecca's post the release date is aimed to late August, which is, imo, too long)

Thanks for theupdate anyways (: 

Thumbs up on the fixes and Nova skin itself, I actually enjoy the ornate machine mystic theme as a break from her usual skintight self. Never been a fan of humanizing the frames as much as some of them have been. 

That being said, I really hoped the syandana would be those floating energy arms behind her. To have them be such a prevalent feature in all of the skin's art and not actually be a thing feels like false advertisement. I can't even figure out what the dinky little Danavi syandana can go with as it is right now.

26 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

Can you just make all of the skins applied broadly to weapon type...? Like, bow skins/staff skins/polearm skins/hammer skins, etc.

Also this. The Rashasi polearm skin applies to the entire weapon group, please retroactively apply this to other deluxe skin bundles' weapon skins too. I'd love to use them, but restricting them to one particular weapon drops their actual use time to nonexistant. 

Edited by SpaceBad
*mystic, not monk

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lex Prime PBR treatment!

great news

now I personally have exactly zero reasons to "play" warframe's pvp in any form, just the way I like it

the nova skins look nice too, wish I could say the same for its head which came right out of the fly

DI-The-Fly-1986-2.jpg