Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Update 2

[DE]Megan

Wasn't there just a thing not long ago on a MOBA (think it may have been LoL) where a skin with Hindu orgins got some guy in the Indian community in an uproar for some reason? That said, I DO really like how it turned out; especially with the syandana on there.

Edited by Grenneloch

1 hour ago, SpaceBad said:

Thumbs up on the fixes and Nova skin itself, I actually enjoy the ornate machine mystic theme as a break from her usual skintight self. Never been a fan of humanizing the frames as much as some of them have been. 

That being said, I really hoped the syandana would be those floating energy arms behind her. To have them be such a prevalent feature in all of the skin's art and not actually be a thing feels like false advertisement. I can't even figure out what the dinky little Danavi syandana can go with as it is right now.

Also this. The Rashasi polearm skin applies to the entire weapon group, please retroactively apply this to other deluxe skin bundles' weapon skins too. I'd love to use them, but restricting them to one particular weapon drops their actual use time to nonexistant. 

I can find quite a few things I'd like that syandana for.

On another note, save for the Sonicor weapon skin, I agree completely that all the other deluxe skins should be made to work with the other weapons of their group. Trinity Prime's staff, and Saryn's dual daggers are freaking beautiful and I can't even use them because their respective weapons aren't even the best in the groups.

Wish we people could make DE see how unsuitable and awkward cosmetic they have officially published this time for nova. I wish we had the option to create a pole here for voting to show all those people who are arguing on this and clear up some unusual influence.

This is a game for NINJAs danm it, not a deity war.

She looks like a dogu version of Asura. And dogus are not cute. Why does DE manage to make everything look weirder and not "unique and beautiful".

So does that mean that the right arm of hostages are fixed now? They bend all the way back when they talk. (small screen)

7 hours ago, brewedjuice said:

my question is whether nikana prime still spawns on my waist when i equip it even though i spent plat on the back holster :x

YES, I agree with this. If you have a back holster for nikana, you should pull it off your back when you equip it. Not move the whole damn sheath and sword to your hip, then start swinging. Do you know how hard that would be to do that every single time you pull out your sword in real life? :P :P

Holster positions should include animations of their own. Not just 'aesthetically pleasing holster sitting positions'

before anyone continues complaining about the new nova skin, I made it look fantastic:

a9990ccfb00573b79c662430802eda55.jpg

The only thing I recommend to anyone using the skin is to not use the helmet. Use the default mag or mag prime helm if you can. The deluxe helm looks ugly af.
Other than that, use anything you want for armour and syandana's.

19 minutes ago, Arniox said:

before anyone continues complaining about the new nova skin, I made it look fantastic:

The only thing I recommend to anyone using the skin is to not use the helmet. Use the default mag or mag prime helm if you can. The deluxe helm looks ugly af.

Yeah. Peeps just need to learn to fashion. 

52E8B2BECFAE1A7058FF57554F81142F7039E62C

7 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

Yay!

Now when can we get the 15-pack Fusion Cores in the Market?

EDIT: Wait, wasn't the Dakra Prime already PBRed at the release of Mag Prime Vault?

Stop trying to speak for other people. It is arrogant and presumptuous to believe that you know how others think.

definitely. I mean, look how F**king sexy this skin looks when treated properly!

7 hours ago, JetstreamAlex said:

Still no fix:

- Issue causing the Power Menu to not close if rebound to LB on X360 Controller!

Gameplay bugged from Update 18.0.6! Yes I know is a free to play, but: please fix it soon...!!

- Arcane Energize is not in the codex!!

or arcane avenger

5 hours ago, Arniox said:

5 hours ago, SpaceBad said:

Yeah. Peeps just need to learn to fashion. 

52E8B2BECFAE1A7058FF57554F81142F7039E62C

That's the thing :D  Body skin by itself is pretty okay, you can make it "cool" with some correct colors. Helmet is not okay...not okay at all. I have never seen anything more disgusting in this game than dat helmet.

Just now, DatDarkOne said:

Ok.  You Sir have a Badass sense of style.  That looks awesome.  I just can't wait for the new Nyx skin from upcoming Tennogen gear.   

yeah? Really its good but....can you try without white only? Oops -problem