Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Deluxe Skin [Video] MP Arms

Flareux

Here you got it. Her skin and how the arms appear. (without the syndana)

For you people that wanna see it before you buy it.

Throw an opinion in here too if you like. Whatcha think of her? I myself is really please with how she turned out, was kinda concerned when i first saw her, but i think it was just the awful colour choice.

Edited by Flareux

I think the skin is very nice, I love the sash thing around her body, Maybe there will be more body-based syandanas in the future.

I am however dissapointed with the syandana If it only works with molec-prime cast, Maybe if they make the hands appear after any ability cast? ( Including other warframes ) And also extend the animation a bit...

Edit:

Syandana doesn't produce the arms

10 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

The syandana doesnt cause the arms to come out, and it also works with her 1. Im assuming its every cast of any ability. (I just forma'd her)

Edited by KyleDelta

1 minute ago, KyleDelta said:

I think the skin is very nice, I love the sash thing around her body, Maybe there will be more body-based syandanas in the future.

I am however dissapointed with the syandana, If thats all it only works with molec-prime cast, Maybe if they make the hands appear after any ability cast? ( Including other warframes ) And also extend the animation a bit...

Yes plsss make this happen DE

Still dislike it, even with the different color scheme. It just makes Nova look worse than before in my opinion. The etheral arms are a nice addition but I would've actually thought that they're permanent and that they would have idle animations.

Edited by Proxykon

10 minutes ago, KyleDelta said:

I am however dissapointed with the syandana If it only works with molec-prime cast, Maybe if they make the hands appear after any ability cast? ( Including other warframes ) And also extend the animation a bit...

The syandana doesnt cause the arms to come out, and it also works with her 1. Im assuming its every cast of any ability. (I just forma'd her)

Edit: The arms appear on any power cast

Edited by armedpoop

Just now, armedpoop said:

So what is this syndana supposed to be? the fuk????

2 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

Darn really?

The syandana doesn't really have much aesthetic value then ( In my opinion ), But the skin is still pretty awesome.

21 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

So this doesn't work on other frames then? 

Nope u need to have this bundle skin to makes arms appear sydana is just hanging rags just like over all this skin is "Rags Deluxe", didn't took me long to revert to how my nova looked like before trying this fugly skin for a while

17 minutes ago, King said:

Bought the bundle because I thought the syandana is the hands thingy. Turns out it's literally the tiniest syandana.

Hot damn I feel ripped off.

Yep, worst purchase ive ever made, this syandana is pretty bad.

Unless they change it to always show the arms.

9 minutes ago, Kroul said:

Yep, worst purchase ive ever made, this syandana is pretty bad.

Unless they change it to always show the arms.

the syandana is not connected to the arms. the head circlet is connected to the helm.

the magic arms are connected to the skin

and they show with every power, not just her ult.. why op didnt show all four abilities i dunno

Edited by PookieNumnums

32 minutes ago, King said:

Bought the bundle because I thought the syandana is the hands thingy. Turns out it's literally the tiniest syandana.

Hot damn I feel ripped off.

You just bought it, you can ask support for a refound.

The thing with putting it on the syandana is that DE will then need to make a separate animation for every Warframe and power animation.... Clearly the arms are meant to be representative of a mythos associated with nova, making it available to every Warframe will have nova loose that little piece of individuality, just as Oberon has a Spriggan skin to make it look more mythical, Nova has this skin to fit with this mythical identity...

I'd vote no on allowing the arms on other Warframes.