Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuri Nova and Davani Syandana Feedback

TonyTFG

3 hours ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

Nova's deluxe skin is objectively the worst one in-game right now, second only to Excalibur and Nyx's

Don't use the word "objectively" for a statement that is obviously your opinion.

Also, I don't think "second only to" means what you think it means because that blatantly contradicts your first statement.

7 minutes ago, BAD9eR said:

excuse me ? i dont think there's any need for flippancy :/

I'm just saying thanks because you're stating the obvious.

It's not our job to seek information but it's their job to give them to us.

It's not the first nor the last time this happen.

(remember when baro was selling a redeemer skin and a lot of players thought it was a new version of the redeemer ?)

8 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

I'm just saying thanks because you're stating the obvious.

It's not our job to seek information but it's their job to give them to us.

It's not the first nor the last time this happen.

(remember when baro was selling a redeemer skin and a lot of players thought it was a new version of the redeemer ?)

yeah  xD that skin always reminds me of the strip metal crosshatchings on london bridge (random i know ) but the furor was quite loud on that one :)

The syandana is just a syandana, the arms are part of the nova skin itself. And in all hoenstly it is better so, since it whould loose its uniquenes if every frame is able using this. Only thing i can say they should had described it better to prevent this confusion, also where else should the hands come from then the back and the syandana just is also on the back so confusing as hell. But honestly i not expected it coming form the syandana, since it makes no sense for me, to top it all of in the german version it says [Placeholder] Nova Scarf, and not Nova hands, so just a big missunderstanding sadly, but also i find it insulting people want a refund of beeing angry about it or buying a pack for only one part of it. While they still got the rest cheaper as a whole.

We have been reading your feedback on the Nova Asuri Skin/Danavi Syandana, and would like everyone to know that we understand where the confusion is coming from.  Our social media copy + imagery made it difficult to understand where the arms on her back effect was coming from. (Skin vs Syandana)

We have added additional details to help clarify this confusion and will follow up on this issue. 

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*PLEASE NOTE: The arms on her back shown in the image are not a part of the Danavi Syandana. This effect appears upon Nova casting a power while equipped with the Asuri Skin. Our apologies for the confusion. 

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have been reading your feedback on the Nova Asuri Skin/Danavi Syandana, and would like everyone to know that we understand where the confusion is coming from.  Our social media copy + imagery made it difficult to understand where the arms on her back effect was coming from. (Skin vs Syandana)

We have added additional details to help clarify this confusion and will follow up on this issue. 

Thanks Megan. Still a bit disappointed we can't have those arms on other frames but oh well.

4 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Please calm down. I never once said it was a good argument, did I? I was merely pointing out the fact the information was out there prior to the release of the skin, along with an insignificant thought of mine.

Real talk why are you posting.

23 hours ago, WubbaLubbaDub said:

Dont buy the Asuri collection on impulse because you fell in love with the arms, they only appear on Nova and not the Syandana.

I actually didn't care about the syandana. When they first showed off the skin, I immediately assumed the arms where only for nova when she channels or uses abilities. This was my very first thought. So when I saw the pack, I bought it; not for the tiny little syandana, but for the pole arms skin and the main skin. I personally really like the nova skin and the pole arms skin. Never cared one bit for the syandana.

4 hours ago, CrystalRibbon said:

But some people expected more.. Even though there's already an official information about the skin.

The skin has too much random stuff in it specially on her arm, even recolors won't make me buy it.

The issue is that "the information" was not listed in game. You know, where most people purchase and first see it because believe it or not there are a lot of people that don't follow every post DE does or watch every stream. So can you really blame them for being upset because effects are normally attached to the syandana rather than a skin? Can you blame them when the information isn't there in game? Just saying :d

Ok sooo, do you have to have the Danavi Syandana equipped for the spectral hands to start appearing or is it part of the Nova skin? Because if the syandana is needed to have those hands appear, only then I could maybe understand the appeal of that Syandana.

Still, I find it pretty damn ugly and way too small, so even those spectral hands might not be able to redeem that syandana. I have the same problem with the Edo chest piece, since they are just two miniscule thingamajicks that briefly summons a small energy barrier around your chest, and only when you get hit.

As someone said, there certainly are better options for a syandana than the Danavi Syandana.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks but, where can I get a refund on the package because I feel very misled and this is immensely unfortunate.

On 8/3/2016 at 3:26 PM, Loopien said:

The syandana only shows arms with novas abilities, nobody elses. I assume this is a bug otherwise why would it be equipable on other characters? and if it is truely just a syandana for nova prime where can I ask for a refund on the bundle?

Yeah I honestly don't really care about the skin much, I wanted the arms on a different warframe. Besides the skin doesn't really fit the theme of the game or the previous skins. I really only wanted the Syandana. I mean... why make it equip-able for other warframes if it will end up looking like a rag

@Kaoru_SugimuraThe issue is that "the information" was not listed in game. You know, where most people purchase and first see it because believe it or not there are a lot of people that don't follow every post DE does or watch every stream. So can you really blame them for being upset because effects are normally attached to the syandana rather than a skin? Can you blame them when the information isn't there in game? Just saying :d

Sure but its allover the game and not just on that pack, whoever made the descriptions in the whole game fails to deliver the full context that they intended to convey like the tips in the game and the description of the focus schools. 

To be fair, the information was already out there and the deluxe skins packs is not time exclusive anymore so nothing is stopping you for being too careful, you have more time to check whether your getting what you're paying for, theres even an ingame chat that you can use to collect information. As a buyer, you should be wiser and not easily be persuaded by misleading assumptions that you yourself made that could lead to regrets later on.

Edited by CrystalRibbon

I don't swap my camera angle and I won't be playing for a few hours yet to confirm if this is implemented or not ...

But the floating wire metal thing what ever it is around her head does that rotate and swap sides for users who don't prefer the traditional over the right shoulder camera view?

If not that should be implemented like I said I won't be able to test for a few hours I'm bug testing for another game right now.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

This does not solve anything, people already kown what they want, so meny players have already asked for a refund, so this surely means that the "Arms" effect is something we not exclusively set to Nova's skin. On top of that people have countlessly asked for weapons & syandana's to not be part of the bundles rather then allow them to buy them separately. (cuz it is cheeper)

No one here gives, if its "Unique" to Nova, this is the same argument when it comes to stances, each warframe can use another stance free of will, so I can not see why this is not the same.    

Edit: Speaking of stance, once we get Tatianna, can someone PLEASE make a floating pink rhino?

Edited by LegionCynex

Stance are just idle animations though just to add different personality for your frames, the arm effect is exclusive for that Nova skin whenever she uses a skill.

Anyone remembers how the effects of Nova prime's "jet back" thing on her back opens when she use a skill or even how much the back of the original Nova glows whenever she use a skill? That's that equivalent for the Nova deluxe skin's Arm thing effect on her back. Its a Nova exclusive thing~

Nova/Nova prime doesn't have any syandana on her packs to activate that jet effect on her back and it cant also be used on other frames, so there's that.

Edited by CrystalRibbon

Guys. I see you got Christmas adding on your ships. On this winter I"ll get any chance to get it?  

Also my question.If I got that skin can I change Syndana* or arms and legs with my own skins?   

Edited by AdrianoStyle
My mistake wrong=Sunday => true=Syndana