The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U2.2

[DE]Megan

It would be a nice add for the prime parts to show how much they are worth of ducats when you have to choose one after a fissure mission.At the moment I have to think which part was the one that had lower drop rate. Maybe it will come with time, but I don't think it would cause a lot work to add either some colour code or just show the ducat price. 

26 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

He'll probably get tweaked in following updates. This is a first revision for bonedaddy, so there's hope that they'll make SoS and SotD a bit more friendly to use. Desecrate could use a buff to orb drops, but one can hope.

HAHAHAHAHHAA, whew, *wipes eyes*... *looks at mag*

29 minutes ago, gustavrsh said:

Nekros is still bad. Please see my feedback on it

Reveal hidden contents

I am a Nekros veteran, trust me.

I made my own build and I used to run it very effectively. This build allowed me to have a tanky nekros with shield of shadows without compromising desecrate ability. It worked very well, and it depended on desecrate to get health orbs thus energy to make 4 work. It had a good duration (almost 1 minute if I recall correctly). I maxed my equilibrium just to use it on him.

to25snQ.jpg

After this change, I need more strength to make it work. So I replaced Natural Talent with Intensify. There are some pretty evident problems with this rework.

1. Shadows of the Dead is almost unusable. The casting delay is the same, and it only gives 7 shadows. The strength on the ability wasn't just on Shields of the Dead. The plain number of shadows was very effective at drawing enemy fire and protecting the team or the objective. With less shadows, this isn't the case anymore.
  2. Shadows of the Dead still has duration. And it's worse than before. I used to get almost a minute of many shadows, now I get 30 seconds or so of less shadows, if I'm lucky (due to health drain). This is a very harsh nerf on a niche ability.
  3. Despoil has better efficiency now, but desecrate drops less loot and orbs. Orbs weren't just good for Nekros, they were good for teammates too.
  4. The casting animation is still slow and horrible.

DE, I was considering buying Nekros Prime Access because it's one of my favorite frames. I'm reconsidering it. Reworks like this only make it clear that you need a test branch or a clearer feedback with experienced users that play your game everyday.

Please fix Nekros.

Very Good Review, He was already dificult enough to build properly, but now it seems almost every player needs 4 or 5 forma to make him viable again. 

Still no fix for interception broken spawn rates on like half of the star chart maps in full squads (according to SoTR patch notes they were mostly buffed across the board which is simply not true as soon as you bother to check some of them, examples being Mars - Alator, Mercury - Odin, Ceres - Cinxia, Jupiter - Callisto etc).

Still no fix for months old Convergence bug, when it simply stops spawning for everyone and the reason for that being is host considered AFK by the game, so no convergence for anyone.

Still no fix for syndicate enemies spawning during invasions in space or some other "transitional space" which results in being unable to backtrack and kill them.

55 minutes ago, WNxSpectre said:

Still no fix for the fragments not being scannable and falsely saying they are complete in derelect?   I was hoping this would be fixed quickly.

Check the U2.1 notes. Believe it was listed as fixed there.

Reduce Nekros' Shadows amount, while main performance problem are still Hydriod tentacles... Why, why would you do this? I do not believe even 7 more mobs could really lower the performance so much it was worth a fix. Nekros is one of the most crippled frames, whose only real reason to exist is Desecrate and nice appearance, and you ruin the only build that was worth something.

6 minutes ago, skidnik said:

Reduce Nekros' Shadows amount, while main performance problem are still Hydriod tentacles... Why, why would you do this? I do not believe even 7 more mobs could really lower the performance so much it was worth a fix. Nekros is one of the most crippled frames, whose only real reason to exist is Desecrate and nice appearance, and you ruin the only build that was worth something.

I'm not sure if you've noticed it, but this is the future of ALL warframes. It's painfully obvious they no longer want the warframes to be as powerful as they used to be... so they have been slowly nerfing every one of them. I think partially the purpose is to have each frame more dependent on each other for the sake of teaming, but I remember when this game used to be fun.

12 minutes ago, War-Zone said:

I'm not sure if you've noticed it, but this is the future of ALL warframes. It's painfully obvious they no longer want the warframes to be as powerful as they used to be... so they have been slowly nerfing every one of them. I think partially the purpose is to have each frame more dependent on each other for the sake of teaming, but I remember when this game used to be fun.

2016 - The year of nothing.

16 minutes ago, War-Zone said:

Cannot remember any examples of what you saying. And, BTW, Nekros never was that powerful. There are frames that have been reworked, yet still don't need anyone, like Endless War Valkyr(well, you must turn off Hysteria sometimes now, but, lets face the facts, it was OP), normal (not EV) build Trinity, don't remember more, but there are for sure.

P.S. And, making frames more weak looks foolish for me, because, as the result we will see all and everyone running with Simulors and Sonicors.

Edited by skidnik