The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLease remove the 2nd dream requirement for getting Titania

Mak_Gohae

What's the point of that? Seriously. I guess it's tied to some story the 2nd  has so you must see it in order but then why do that?

I've been saying for a bit now that lore quest should be separate from game mechanics for many reasons, one of them being that this mean lore takes forever, but now we have another one.

Now people are being limited on getting Warframes.

I honestly think limiting some content behind the wall of quests is a good idea. In my opinion, it makes acquiring that item more rewarding in the end. Otherwise it would be just another frame players would run 5 missions and build with very little feeling of accomplishment.  

The lore quests don't take that long at all.  ...Like, at all. (For now, at least.) In fact, I'd rather frames gated behind quests than be gated behind an intense quest-grind a la Limbo or Mesa. Seriously, just do the quests.

Now, if you're advocating against quest-grinds, that's another story entirely that has absolutely nothing to do with The Second Dream.

5 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

Have you done the Quest? Because for all we know: The Operator has a role to play in it.

Being "limited"? Just like we are limited in getting Inaros, Mirage, Mesa, Atlas, Zephyr, Volt, Wukong, Vauban.... wait...

I feel limited in getting Booben...  It took me FOR EVER to get him.  I kept showing up for the wrong alerts!

6 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

Have you done the Quest? Because for all we know: The Operator has a role to play in it.

Yeah, that's why i ask why would they do that?

Being "limited"? Just like we are limited in getting Inaros, Mirage, Mesa, Atlas, Zephyr, Volt, Wukong, Vauban.... wait...

Inaros has no previous requirements as far as i know, just buy the quest from Baro.

Mesa is the same, just do the Alad V quest. Same for Atlas as far as i know.

If you dont understand what i am saying let me elaborate.

I have no issue doing a quest line for Titania. I have an issue that to do that quest line i need to finish a previous quest line that has nothing to do with acquiring the frame.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

I honestly think limiting some content behind the wall of quests is a good idea. In my opinion, it makes acquiring that item more rewarding in the end. Otherwise it would be just another frame players would run 5 missions and build with very little feeling of accomplishment.  

Tell me something about Equinox, please.

Just now, BornWithTeeth said:

It's not because the Second Dream is difficult, it's because he hates the Operators.

Then he should get on with the program. 
DE isn't going to rewrite anything for his distaste of the operators.

Yes I did not like how the Operator was forced down my throat, but I grudgingly accepted them.
Besides, Focus provides a lot of QOL amenities for me, I will be lying if I said I can play without them now.

2 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

I have no issue doing a quest line for Titania. I have an issue that to do that quest line i need to finish a previous quest line that has nothing to do with acquiring the frame.

Did you even complete The Silver Grove to even come to that conclusion?? That update just rolled out like, minutes ago!

9 minutes ago, TRSS said:

Tell me something about Equinox, please.

Equinox is only different because its essentially two warframes dropping from the same location. Not saying she isn't hard to get, just her grind doesn't support or deny the usefulness of quest driven warframes.