Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Aura mods from The Silver Grove [Reply from DE]

Voltage

1 hour ago, warramssie said:

.. pls for the love of God , DE dont keep our hopes up on this one ... we are not that stupid ... it simply doesnt work as of now... just tell us to wait til next week and be done with it

.... dont spread misinformations or in other words lies...

Relax. They know.

Found some new bug with the cave; when the pile of rocks is colored blue, and you attack with melee charge attack above it, color will revert to normal day color. Weapon used was mios with maxed primed reach. AoE weapons like simulor or staticor doesn't seem to affect it like that. Neither some abilities like maim. Also the fact that you are in the rift plane doesn't matter.

Edited by OceanTempest

7 hours ago, warramssie said:

.. pls for the love of God , DE dont keep our hopes up on this one ... we are not that stupid ... it simply doesnt work as of now... just tell us to wait til next week and be done with it

.... dont spread misinformations or in other words lies...

Why would they? I've seen DE keeping info from us for many reasons, some I agree with, others I don't, but still they are totally trustworthy to me and they do work hard to please us, especially community managers; I absolutely think they would never suggest a fix to a bug lying on purpose instead of simply admitting it's broken, the latter being done several times already. 

I mean, I went to buy all those tinfoil hats but they run out of stock, guess I know why now. 

Edited by siralextraffo

3 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Titania quest is the worst designed quest in this game. It doesn't even give you a clue where to go look for all those damn flowers. This is how they treat freeloaders now: go spend plat or figure everything out yourself.

There is no shame in asking others for help.

11 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Titania quest is the worst designed quest in this game. It doesn't even give you a clue where to go look for all those damn flowers. This is how they treat freeloaders now: go spend plat or figure everything out yourself.

Actually Amaryn gives hints on where the plants are in some of her transmissions. 

- Moss is somewhere dark and enclosed from the Sun.

- Dusklights things are in pollution.

- Frostleafs were hinted to be somewhere cold .

- Lunar Pitcher literally has the word 'Lunar' in its name.

- Ruk's Claw dies from over watering, its somewhere dusty and arid. 

These were by far the easiest riddles in a quest, much easier than the Inaros Vessel pictures or the mythology from Mirage's quest. It took me less than an hour to find them all. Where is your sense of exploration and discovery? 

Edited by Agentawesome

7 minutes ago, Agentawesome said:

These were by far the easiest riddles in a quest, much easier than the Inaros Vessel pictures or the mythology from Mirage's quest. It took me less than an hour to find them all. Where is your sense of exploration and discovery? 

In a game that literally shows you exactly where to go for every step you take? Probably never developed a sense for exploration or it long died with this game.

Did Amaryn actually give you hints about the moss and frostleaf? She just cut communication with me at that point, I was able to figure out frostleaf by myself, but I checked every other tileset for the moss.

26 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Titania quest is the worst designed quest in this game. It doesn't even give you a clue where to go look for all those damn flowers.

Yes it does. Amaryn specifically tells you a hint about where to find a plant every time you get back to your liset. Each plant has a hint. Did you even listen to the dialog?

8 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

In a game that literally shows you exactly where to go for every step you take? Probably never developed a sense for exploration or it long died with this game.

Did Amaryn actually give you hints about the moss and frostleaf? She just cut communication with me at that point, I was able to figure out frostleaf by myself, but I checked every other tileset for the moss.

Maybe its due to me avidly hunting Cephalon Fragments, Kuria, Sabotage Caches and Syndicate Medallions. 

And yes she did, after listening to the Apothic scan she will leave hints about its location. 

5 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Yes it does. Amaryn specifically tells you a hint about where to find a plant every time you get back to your liset. Each plant has a hint. Did you even listen to the dialog?

And did you even read my post?

" She just cut communication with me at that point "

The point in time being to gather the frostleaf and moss.

I completed the quest before the first hotfix, did you do it after?

I'm pretty sure I relogged several times, hoping to get a hint on the moss.

6 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

there is always Google. Reddit has a post of every new plant and where to go. the dialog was buggy too for me but good ol Google "The Silver Grove Plants" fixed me up 

3 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

And were you the one he replied to?

4 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

I had the problem too, I just went to Region chat and wrote "The woman is not appearing to give me hints where to find Frostleaf and Moss, help please?"

Less than 10 secs later someone replied "Corpus Outpost and Asteroids".

3 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Oh dammit, I got a notification for this thread and got redirected to this post, instant of actually reading the name I just replied, my bad, sorry!

Heh heh, it happens, Yeah, she didn't give me a hint about frostleaf at first, either. She was like "F you and F the Earth, it's all corrupt! I'm out, btches!" And I spent a while looking for frostleaf on it's own. I tried europa and pluto. But the hints for the last two were less useful than the others, anyway.

25 minutes ago, Agentawesome said:

Maybe its due to me avidly hunting Cephalon Fragments, Kuria, Sabotage Caches and Syndicate Medallions. 

Exactly, the game has a "hide and seek" element anyway. Saying that the quest is badly designed (which is what @xXx_mtv_xXx said) because you actually have to find stuff suggests you've (meaning @xXx_mtv_xXx, not @16Bitman :) ) never done any of the "hide and seek" style quests, which are quite useful in this game.