Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigris Prime ...

... is on trade for 200 to 300 plat

and related to the sancti tigris its useless, tigris primes reload is slower

sancti tigris has a tradevalue of 30 plat

im not shure who creates values and those "lists" for trading as well as im pleased you guys which try to create "values" in warframe go for a psychoanalyst, you dudes need help, asap ^^)

anyway, since i "learned" a lot by watching all this things some allergic reactions start happening inside me ... from a former yearslong primepack buyer to a no-sayer to the sick part of values in general in warframe is only a few steps looks like, i know, my theme is one of the most unliked themes in the gamingindustry but i have to share it one time with this examples here

anyway, im not shure how long i will go on playing warframe further, beside weapons and cosmetics and a few changes on grafic design its always the same and after 3 years playing warframe some allergical reaction appears with a steady growing effect if it comes to "real life comparisons" about behaving of players and more

i think i cant stand that if no significant change at the development appears =)

just a human sharing ... and im more then shure that further postings or discussions in that directions are useless

nothing bad here, just facts from my mind, nobody is really wrong and nobody is really right, creating pixleworlds suffers from the same walls as the created grindwalls and grindloops in the gamingindustry =))))))))))

there would be more possibillities then creating puzzles or shooters ... maybe better stories which help for a real development of human mind ? but nobody goes for it, and everybody wants only cash, thats decadent ... real life is different ,-)

all the best

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

What Tigris prime usless?

It become a Flat/Status damage

The sancti is better For Dps

the prime For status

actually, the prime is for both status and dmg. the sancti is for CC and well...status too (5% difference isn't much, at least for me)  

personally, I'd still use the sancti in my normal missions. I'd use the prime for bosses and super high tier stuff 

35 minutes ago, textural_being said:

Hype. Pure hype. A few crafty salesTenno think they can sell it big because it's the new hotness, but gathering up the Tigris set isn't worth nearly 200 plat of anyone's time. Welcome to MMO economics. :P

27 minutes ago, textural_being said:

im not shure who creates values and those "lists" for trading as well as im pleased you guys which try to create "values" in warframe go for a psychoanalyst, you dudes need help, asap ^^)

anyway, since i "learned" a lot by watching all this things some allergic reactions start happening inside me ... from a former yearslong primepack buyer to a no-sayer to the sick part of values in general in warframe is only a few steps looks like, i know, my theme is one of the most unliked themes in the gamingindustry but i have to share it one time with this examples here

anyway, im not shure how long i will go on playing warframe further, beside weapons and cosmetics and a few changes on grafic design its always the same and after 3 years playing warframe some allergical reaction appears with a steady growing effect if it comes to "real life comparisons" about behaving of players and more

i think i cant stand that if no significant change at the development appears =)

just a human sharing ... and im more then shure that further postings or discussions in that directions are useless

nothing bad here, just facts from my mind, nobody is really wrong and nobody is really right, creating pixleworlds suffers from the same walls as the created grindwalls and grindloops in the gamingindustry =))))))))))

there would be more possibillities then creating puzzles or shooters ... maybe better stories which help for a real development of human mind ? but nobody goes for it, and everybody wants only cash, thats decadent ... real life is different ,-)

all the best

Before you tell others to go for a psychoanalysis, how about you take the time to learn about free-market and demand-and-supply concepts?

Also, STOP WHINING AND FARM IT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE PRICE. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE GAME, STOP PLAYING.

You are not a developer of Warframe. The devs made the game with an idea in mind and it is successful. That is quite an achievement. You are in no position to criticize without providing any useful suggestion to make the game even better.

If you truly have suggestions, provide it. There is even an official thread that DERebecca started so that players can suggest new mission types.

Don't come to Forums and waste resources for whinning.

Ever thought of the fact that if a game is able to retain a player for 3 years, then it is pretty damn successful at what it does?

40 minutes ago, textural_being said:

Syndicate Standing vs Relic Farm + Parts grind thus the price range.

40 minutes ago, textural_being said:

for trading as well as im pleased you guys which try to create "values" in warframe go for a psychoanalyst,

Don't say that people will go rushing to Community Mods to give you a warning :P.

49 minutes ago, textural_being said:

Stat wise the Tigris Prime overpowered the Sancti version both in damage and status change.
It's not useless see it as a possible upgrade to the Tigris.

Sancti Tigris has a trade value of 30 because for most players or "veterans" is so dam easy to get no hard grinding needed just do a few daily missions for New Loka/Perrin and u will have it quicker then you think especially if you take the time to collect all seeds.

34 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

actually, the prime is for both status and dmg. the sancti is for CC and well...status too (5% difference isn't much, at least for me)  

personally, I'd still use the sancti in my normal missions. I'd use the prime for bosses and super high tier stuff 

For shotguns 5% is a *very* big difference, if it's 25% vs 30% (30% vs 35% is also pretty significant since 30% requires all 4 dual stats whereas 35% only requires 3). Shotgun status gets divided across the base pellet count, but at 100% status chance all pellets get 100% status chance, so there's a pretty big inflection there. It's ultimately what makes the Tigris P standout from the S Tigris. The Sancti is probably better for most things, but if you want to kill a level 110 bombard or heavy gunner without Corrosive Projection stacking , then a viral radiation Tigris Prime is dramatically more effective.

Edited by Aglethe

For someone who claims to have "learned a lot" you really don't seem to have any grasp on the very basic of economics or how real life money works. 

But please, do enlighten those uneducated philistines who dare list upwards of 300 plat for a shiny new weapon, I'm sure they'll see the error of their ways and lower the price because you deserve it. Because you're just so intelligent and sharp and observant and that means you should get things cheaper and people should cater to you.  

I don't know why I have more allergic reactions to people like these as I get older. Probably because pointless entitled whines like these give customers and players who legitimately and reasonably disagree with DE's pricing a bad name and lump them into the so-called gimme gimme crowd. 

Prices for Syndicate weapons have always been low.  Mods cost 25k standing and sell for 15 to 25p on the Xbox.  Secondaries cost 100k standing and sell for 35 to 45p.  Primaries cost 125k standing (several days worth of farming), and sell for 40 to 50p, if you can find a MR 12 buyer.  That's why I don't bother selling syndicate weapons, only mods.  I even bought the weapons from my own syndicates with platinum.

Prices for things on trade chat have more to do with rarity and desirability than the actual stats of the items.  Syndicate weapons as a whole are the best weapons in the game but they aren't locked behind an RNG wall.  They also aren't the new hotness.  Maybe the week that syndicate melee comes out I can sell those at a worthwhile profit.

I can't remember the exact stats on sancti Tigris and Tigris prime, but I do remember that slash, impact, and puncture all see 25% greater on the Tigris prime than the sancti Tigris as I remember the clash on the sancti one being around 1000 and the Tigris prime being close to 1250, same for the other two damage stats also being around a 25% increase in their base damage stats. Crit damage was also made 33% stronger as the sancti Tigris has 1.5x where as Tigris prime has 2.0x. I know the critical chance is slightly lower, but with either of the cats that increase your critical chance greatly, or arcane avenger, or simply having both (like I do), critical chance isn't a problem at all, so you can take advantage of the low crit chance high crit damage weapons, like Nukor for example :).

8 hours ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Darvo is the Warframe equivalent of Steam sales

Not at all, bud... Steam sales are 90% quality games and useful programs. 

Darvo is is the Dollar Gernal if anything! Same 90% crap repeated every two weeks, but the prices continue to go up for no good reason at all. Haha.