Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition for Natural Talent to be an Exilus Mod

Zachles

15 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

arent petitions agaisnt the guidelines or something?

I don't think so. Not that I've ever seen anything about them.

Digital Extremes loves community feedback, and I've seen from personal experience in the past that when the community rallies about something, they've always responded.

11 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

Petitions aren't great for adding feedback

That's why I said feel free to explain why or why not lol.

The Exilus slot was supposed to be intended for mods that don't improve on your Warframe powers or survivability, but since Natural Talent modifies ability cast speed, it was left out. However, Natural Talent is more of a movement mod that increases speed (like Rush, for example), so it should be an Exilus mod. That's my two cents.

I literally cannot think of any reason that it shouldn't be. It just makes sense...

Edited by Zachles

20 minutes ago, Omnimorph said:

Now that we have things like Power Drift, I don't think there's any excuse not to have NT as an exilus mod any more. 

I second this. And it does improve on power strength, so that argument is out of the window at this point.

Yup id love to use Natural talent in exilus Slot such as the augment mods,when ''Building'' we all had to replace something that we needed for a build for an augment ( normally , talking about the defense mods Ex.: Redirection, Vitality , etc..) and it its pretty annoying, if this could be a thing, it would be really good, YES please

8 minutes ago, Zachles said:

Exactly, so why shouldn't Natural Talent be included lol.

Also if you remember "Speed Drift" exist, that increase BOTH Sprint Speed, which is fine, and Casting speed. Why is this an exilus while Natural Talent is not?

"Exilus slot is for utility mods" i can barely see the utility of a mod slot where MOST of the people is running a dumb MOD that increase power strenght by 15%.

Also i hate that because it became a NEW standard. If u know Nekros with the Shield of Shadows  requires a 214% power strength to achieve the maximum damage reduction.

Do you know why? Because it's the sum of a MAXED blind rage and a Maxed "Power drift".

DE why are you joking with us?

I am not against the exilus, but against you DE that decide wheter a MOD should or should not be an exilus MOD.

1 hour ago, Zachles said:

I second this. And it does improve on power strength, so that argument is out of the window at this point.

That is not a counter-argument either.

DE looks at HOW MUCH something will be or might be overused, then makes a decision. If DE thinks even faster spamming of abilities is "bad", they still won't give it to you.

1 minute ago, DSpite said:

That is not a counter-argument either.

DE looks at HOW MUCH something will be or might be overused, then makes a decision. If DE thinks even faster spamming of abilities is "bad", they still won't give it to you.

natural talent being exilus doesn't really matter as only certain min maxed builds would replace a drift mod with it. I believe it should be added.

9 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

natural talent being exilus doesn't really matter as only certain min maxed builds would replace a drift mod with it. I believe it should be added.

There was "no petition" from players asking for Power Drift to be made Exilus, DE just did it.

You however, have an agenda. You obviously ALREADY have builds in mind, and are not asking for this just because it's a random idea you had, and this "power creep" is exactly what DE is keeping an eye on.

Mods that players turn into "must haves" for OP builds are exactly the type that should NOT be made even more flexible.

Edited by DSpite

7 minutes ago, DSpite said:

There was "no petition" from players asking for Power Drift to be made Exilus, DE just did it.

You however, have an agenda. You obviously ALREADY have builds in mind, and are not asking for this just because it's a random idea you had, and this "power creep" is exactly what DE is keeping an eye on.

Mods that players turn into "must haves" for OP builds are exactly the type that should NOT be made even more flexible.

Brother, chill.

There is literally zero logical reasons why it shouldn't be. There's already a drift mod that IS exilus that gives a slight buff to casting speed as well as something else which I can't remember exactly. While were at it I personally think all augment mods should be able to be placed in the exilus slot as well.

1 hour ago, SaucyTuckermax said:

There is literally zero logical reasons why it shouldn't be. There's already a drift mod that IS exilus that gives a slight buff to casting speed as well as something else which I can't remember exactly. While were at it I personally think all augment mods should be able to be placed in the exilus slot as well.

Doubling speed aint slight in ANY fashion. its 100%

2 hours ago, DSpite said:

uhhh, I'm lost? there are very few frames that can use natural talent properly, and switching a drift mod for this sometimes is not positive. I'm giving an example of how it ISNT OP. You need to chill out.

Natural talent being exilus make it one of the most easily use exilus mods in game, almost all the exilus mods at best can be describe as situational in use and thier bonuses are minor compared to normal mods.

Name 1 frame that won't benefit from 50% faster cast time, speed drift the nearest variant is 15% compared to natural talents 50. On paper the mod should be an exilus mod but the bonus is too much for DE to do it.