Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Sculptures and Maroo's Mission. Feedback

Burnthesteak87

... For real? The Weekly Mission from Maroo is a lv 15 Void mission where you've to cross a  3 years-old outdated Parkour zone...

We're at the point of recicling old and unused content features to keep people doing something?

And what about Ayatan Sculptures? As if there isn't enough Endo in the Star Chart's droptables.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

3 hours ago, Burnthesteak87 said:

As if there isn't enough Endo in the Star Chart's droptables.

Actually, since they havent fixed the endo reward conversion rates, the entire starmap with the exception of hieracon and the like have significantly reduced endo rewards, and are therefore pointless to play in terms of reward. So yeah, there isnt enough Endo in the star chat's drop tables right now.

4 hours ago, Burnthesteak87 said:

... For real? The Weekly Mission from Maroo is a lv 15 Void mission where you've to cross a  3 years-old outdated Parkour zone...

We're at the point of recicling old and unused content features to keep people doing something?

And what about Ayatan Sculptures? As if there isn't enough Endo in the Star Chart's droptables.

Completely agree. It's time for something new to do, not just to grind for.

5 hours ago, Burnthesteak87 said:

I had never done that actually, first time i've ever seen it even and i've got over 900 hours in the game, so there's a point in giving those things a bit more of a spotlight, before this those rooms where a massive "why bother" for most people, besides more endo is better than less endo obiviously.

7 hours ago, Burnthesteak87 said:

and how many hours of gametime did it take you to figure out that that's what we get in most cases if it's not a frame or a gun?

most still call that content....braton prime's new skin can also be called content... all a question of one's individual definition

11 hours ago, Burnthesteak87 said:

I did like the "old" parkour puzzle. And not everybody playing Warframe is veteran.

I did a Void extermintate with lvl 5-8 players and they did not know the hidden rooms. What for vets may seem old stuff can be intersting and fresh for new players. We went into every of those rooms, my kubrow opened all lockers and we got a decent amount of stars. In the end those guys were really happy.

It is again a personal preference but I totally dig those sculptures. You are right that Ayatan stars make pure endo rewards redundant but that could be the long term direction. 

Edited by k05h

38 minutes ago, k05h said:

I did like the "old" parkour puzzle. And not everybody playing Warframe is veteran.

I did a Void extermintate with lvl 5-8 players and they did not know the hidden rooms. What for vets may seem old stuff can be intersting and fresh for new players. We went into every of those rooms, my kubrow opened all lockers and we got a decent amount of stars. In the end those guys were really happy.

It is again a personal preference but I totally dig those sculptures. You are right that Ayatan stars make pure endo rewards redundant but that could be the long term direction. 

You and meny others fail to realize that the old puzzle is omologated for  parkour 1.0, so it doesn't fit the parkour 2.0. A problem that also affects most of the actual tilesets.
No matter what how you do enjoy that, since it's going to be funny the first time, easy the 2nd time, boring the 3rd time.
It's not going to work.

38 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

How do you get the new treasures is it just doing the quest or can they be found anywhere I know stars can and that they can be doubled with resource boosters and kavats charm.

they can be found anywhere on any tileset, sculptures and stars, and yes, stars are affected by boosters and smeeta 

Maroo could be expanded even more upon, into a sort of Indiana Jones-esque mission guide. Each subsequent mission given during the week, could have the enemy levels double (or simply increase incrementally) each time. It'd give both more reward, and another leaderboard for the highest stage. (endgame possibilities!) After a certain amount, sortie effects could both begin to be added, and stacked upon so that 1 mission could have sniper-only and Eximus-only! Imagine that even after a few more stages of that, Nightmare mode effects could be added as well. The ultimate goal of any worthy Indiana Jones-esque 'frame? Gain every possible, non-conflicting effect for a single, last, stage, with the ultimate reward: a rolling boulder.

On 22/09/2016 at 3:14 PM, Skaleek said:

Actually, since they havent fixed the endo reward conversion rates, the entire starmap with the exception of hieracon and the like have significantly reduced endo rewards, and are therefore pointless to play in terms of reward. So yeah, there isnt enough Endo in the star chat's drop tables right now.

Yeah endo needs increasing.  I did the recent mutalist alad v alert on pluto (cyprus iirc) and after killing 300 level 40-45 infested (so not what I'd deem low level) during a defence mission I got the grand total of 15 endo on the last run, pretty sure I didn't get any on the other two.  But obviously I can relax because I got another amber star worth 100 endo in that run too, if I want to spend 2415 credits converting it.... I got around 5k reward on that mission so that would be roughly half of my credits from the level for 100 endo.  

I'm lucky in that I have a fairly healthy stockpile from before the changes but that won't last for ever, especially if I level prime mods but new players and those that didn't have a load of fusion cores prior to the conversion are going to be struggling A LOT.