Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.. Long Shadow is about to finish... what you guys think is going to happen right after it finish??? 0.o

XAvICoreZ

Welp, it is a Devstream week (and oddly enough, we are getting Baro as well this week though it is likely due to delays) so it is gonna be a fun week and we might get an ETA on War Within unless it gets delayed again (though I doubt it).

Other than that, not much (other than salt from not getting a rift sigil if this is their first chance to get it. Good thing I got that on day 2)

Edited by Hayabusa97

in my happiest of dreams, they release the promo vid and war within leaving a full week to smash whatever bugs will inevitably crop up before the devstream. My reason keeps my hopes in the gutter, so I don't expect a well executed transition into war within whenever it does drop

Edited by Jakorak

15 minutes ago, Naizuri said:

Hopefully part 2 where the alert has an "Escalation" phase, whatever that means. I read it on the wiki. I just want the rift sigil.

Man, you better hurry, the escalation part is up since the start, you just had to play again the last mission! 

Though, this TA is one of the worst ever if you're trying to get the Rift Sigil.