Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

do you use the melee lifesteal?

SoulEaterReaper

i've never used it, mainly i use rhino if i go melee because of rhino roar and its iron skin. 

do you guys use it alot? for melee all i see is "needs more damage" and taking away more mod slots for a vampire mod seems out of the question on crit builds. and i dont really use anything else than crit builds for melee as i like my red crit scindo / nikana prime and dual ichor.

dual ichor being one of the highest dps melee out there with its high attack speed / red crits everywhere.

Always. I admit, sometimes it backfires when I'm using a squishy frame with a small health pool and try to charge into enemies with Life Strike. Usually happens after I've played Valkyr for a while and then switch frames.

Usually it works excellently though. Especially with tanky frames with Rage equipped. (And when I'm not being stupid.)

Edited by Shaonia

2 minutes ago, Shaonia said:

Always. I admit, sometimes it backfires when I'm using a squishy frame with a small health pool and try to charge into enemies with Life Strike.

Usually it works excellently though.

µGun blades or glaive... even whips with lifesteal for glass cannon

Depends on the warframe. If the warframe is fragile or lacks innate healing, I often use it especially if I intend to use them on missions of similar or higher level. For healing warframes, I often just try to put another damage or elemental mod on.

10 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

use his passive when you wave that sand in the enemies face and do a finisher. Much easier and doesn't cost energy

Life Strike heals faster than throwing sand in the faces of your enemies though and more effective in healing in large chunks.