Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #81!

[DE]Rebecca

ARGENTENNO!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You made a lot of people really really happy Steve (and three Operators really really Proud)

Now, about the Ash rework: Are we going to get some changes in the rest of the skillset? i feel like this new bladestorm doesn't have a lot of synergy. It feels like Ash would be playing more the role of a "caster" being invisible and targeting enemies, rather than going out there with teleport and confronting enemies face to face.

I don't think the idea is bad per se (i'm already seeing post of Ash players loving it) but a little more of synergy maybe? a little more of use my other skills? please? C:

54 minutes ago, Salenstormwing said:

12e3c4e688ab7850a450019a90d74878c2adb597

You could try to act a little encouraging at least. It's not a bad thing.

What for? So I can pretend that I like the direction where it's going?
I've been playing Ash, my 2nd frame since 2013.
Haven't used him for a few months now but here we get to see the most awaited rework that they tried to work on *multiple times.*
To see it working exactly the same way with that extra targeting system is rather disappointing.
So let's see here... who's exaggerating what now?

Ok, DE, you're doing it again.

Chroma's deluxe skin has a great silhuette, but can you please, please, PLEASE stop drowning his dragon skin in excessive detail diahrrea? It's not fun to customize when his undercoat looks nice, sleek and clean, and his overcoat looks like some sort of $&*&*#(%& theme-park decoration. The asian flair is nice, and it exists on the other skins as well, but you still made it a bit more subtle, but with Chroma it's the most obvious, thorn in the eye way you end up doing it.

For the love of everything good in the world, just tone down the details a bit please? Please?

Why cant bladestorm work exactly the same way.

But instead of ninja auto cutscene mode where you have to watch teammates bleed to death because your stuck in a long animation for 20 seconds.

You just spawn your clones like normally

And YOUR ash continues on like usual...

You still can stand there shoot kill ect

Cap the base whatever.

The clones are doing their teleporting blitzkrieg you continue doing your thing.

7 minutes ago, KuramaKitsune said:

Why cant bladestorm work exactly the same way.

But instead of ninja auto cutscene mode where you have to watch teammates bleed to death because your stuck in a long animation for 20 seconds.

You just spawn your clones like normally

And YOUR ash continues on like usual...

You still can stand there shoot kill ect

Cap the base whatever.

The clones are doing their teleporting blitzkrieg you continue doing your thing.

...do you realize how ridiculously OP that would be? Yeah, his spam4 is boring and strong, but being able to use your Tonkor at the same time, or do whatever the hell you want is just...unholy.

It should never happen. New iteration lets you control how much you want to kill with it, which is good, but ugh, wish they'd just give Ash a complete overhaul so you don't just bring him for the spam4...

1 minute ago, Geraion said:

...do you realize how ridiculously OP that would be? Yeah, his spam4 is boring and strong, but being able to use your Tonkor at the same time, or do whatever the hell you want is just...unholy.

It should never happen. New iteration lets you control how much you want to kill with it, which is good, but ugh, wish they'd just give Ash a complete overhaul so you don't just bring him for the spam4...

Then instead of having three clones including yourself bouncing around teleporting in discriminately

as overpowered as that is already

through walls targeting anything in a wide area which is already over powered ashell

limit it down to two clones and yourself

I've posted this in the general part of the forum, but I'm going to post it here again:

I like the new concept for Bladestorm, but in order to have Ash not be completely destroyed lategame (by having to fap around targeting every enemy you want to hit. Lategame and on Lua, you don't have time to aim at the enemies you want to hit. You need that 4 press to get you out of the way of damage immediately.) and have his DPS nerfed tenfold for the same reason...

Add the reworked Bladestorm idea functionality to the Bladestorm that already exists, so that you can target specific enemies by holding alt but if you don't hit alt, then Bladestorm functions just as it does now with the auto target system affecting every target in range. It would be very useful for missions with Manics and Sentients, as well as if you just don't want to hit everything on the map. As of right now, the reworked Bladestorm is just a glorified Fatal Teleport without the possibility of covert lethality.

I hope you listen to this. c:

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

I've seen it :D very cool! I wish i could do stuff like that for tennogen though >_>

Yeah, love the boots particularly, they look amazing, he almost looks Viking/Knight or something like that, really awesome. Those horns! Are you guys allowed to work with deluxe skin textures/meshes?

Edited by Shadow8600

7 hours ago, Transformau5 said:

8bro3A1.jpg
Time to AAAAAAAAAAAA

BEST Devstream EVER!!!!! THANK YOU DE!!!!!! cant wait for this to launch. My only request would be an alteration to the tail. Concepts tail design looks like a large Fan of sorts. Would prefer a more linear type if at all possible. ?? 

Spoiler

Image result for red fire dragon

Emphasis again on the Tail. 

3 hours ago, Geraion said:

Ok, DE, you're doing it again.

Chroma's deluxe skin has a great silhuette, but can you please, please, PLEASE stop drowning his dragon skin in excessive detail diahrrea? It's not fun to customize when his undercoat looks nice, sleek and clean, and his overcoat looks like some sort of $&*&*#(%& theme-park decoration. The asian flair is nice, and it exists on the other skins as well, but you still made it a bit more subtle, but with Chroma it's the most obvious, thorn in the eye way you end up doing it.

For the love of everything good in the world, just tone down the details a bit please? Please?

I dont want to cause any controversy but... I say the exact opposite of what he ^ said lol. I only say this due to the fact that i am a total detail/ graphics/ eye candy junkie. soooo... BRING ON THE DETAILS!!! THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!! hahahaha (This may be my opinion alone, but if not yay) ;)   

Edited by MetalFlame05179

8 hours ago, lexrazor said:

I don't know. I still think IgnusDei's Aleph, the First Promethean concept is by far the best candidate for a Frost Deluxe skin.
aleph__the_first_promethean__by_ignusdei

reply to quote: why not both?

neways ontopic : +1 DE

best DEvstream in recent times by far

a LOT more open dialogue and communication than we have gotten in awhile , but its tainted by the recent emo nerd QQ rage [while i DO want DE to be more transparent, having them ONLY do so after death-threats and mob rage is NOT a good way to do things, feedback loops and whatnot]

sad that we are again doing this 1 step forwards 2 steps backwards nonsense =/ ; should have put your foot down and kept vacuum as innate to sentinels at 5.5m, then ALSO given retrieve as innate to kavats/kubrows [and give chesa a new/different unique ability] ; then viola, companions can both now have a secondary loot gather side-function and keep them as valuable for that reason ; THEN...after a period of AT LEAST TWO WEEKS FOR DATA GATHERING... IF it was necessary, a 'band-aid' range extender mod could be created for sentinels, much like stretch works for frames, thus the sentinel range extender mod could increase all sentinel ability ranges [thusly affecting and increasing the innate vacuum's range if so desired] , and of course it could/would still be useful for any/all sentinels as well [say a 5 rank mod with +10/20/30/40/50/60% range increase]

Edited by CY13ERPUNK