Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teaser?

Avenger14

Question

This might be relevant as well: Warframe hosts real Wedding in-game for players

Spoiler

A real Warframe wedding is taking place and we’re all invited. Digital Extremes is helping two lucky Warframe players get hitched as only gamers can. Players Niti and Eli are tying the knot on Monday October 17 and the popular NPC, The Lotus, will be officiating.

Don’t worry, apparently The Lotus has all her paperwork in order to make things nice and legal outside of Warframe as well.

The wedding will be streamed live on Twitch via Warframe’s channel at 1:00 P.M. EST on the 17th and can therefore be attended by anyone who can make it. To make the event even more memorable for the couple, Digital Extremes has teamed up with Xbox and Twitch to give them a big wedding gift. (Although they haven’t said what it is.)

7 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

So I discovered this on the Warframe twitter and I need someone with a better understanding of the tenno script to translate it: 

All I can make out is there's a date at the bottom but I'm not sure I'm translating it right.

Mod ninja'd me just before I found out and was gonna ask to move this, lol.

7 minutes ago, Saske92 said:

This might be relevant as well: Warframe hosts real Wedding in-game for players

Reveal hidden contents

A real Warframe wedding is taking place and we’re all invited. Digital Extremes is helping two lucky Warframe players get hitched as only gamers can. Players Niti and Eli are tying the knot on Monday October 17 and the popular NPC, The Lotus, will be officiating.

Don’t worry, apparently The Lotus has all her paperwork in order to make things nice and legal outside of Warframe as well.

The wedding will be streamed live on Twitch via Warframe’s channel at 1:00 P.M. EST on the 17th and can therefore be attended by anyone who can make it. To make the event even more memorable for the couple, Digital Extremes has teamed up with Xbox and Twitch to give them a big wedding gift. (Although they haven’t said what it is.)

Hey saske ^.^ 

do you have any idea if its in a Relay or a Dojo ?

My best guess is a dojo but i was just wodering ^.^ 

7 minutes ago, Sithis32 said:

I think relay because according to the article all tenno are invited 

Thats what i thought.

After that i thought about a random tenno just trying to ruin the wedding and thats why i thought about dojo ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013