The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you do in Warframe?

Marceronni

Personally I just love hoarding Orokin relics and gathering information about them. When they came out, I hunted Ayatans and Ayatan stars constantly. These past couple of days I've been devoting my time to scanning cephalon fragments, been thinking about finishing the Kuria hunt as well. Oh and there's the ongoing project of collecting every single non-exclusive Prime item ofc. So yeah, that's what I do, obsessing over the Orokin, what about you? What are your goals, what do you find to be fun?

Collecting various stuff, already done with Kuira(good thing I did them before the change), trying to get cephalon fragments done( not sure but i think Derelict is still bugged, didn't show up in codex when I scanned it) and getting the codex completed little by little.BTW does the stalker beacon summon the normal stalker since I need scans of him to complete the stalker section.

Random alerts, sorties and a few fissures, in between i copy and paste some message in trade chat, hoping to sell whatever i'm selling atm and i check the foundry for equips and finished formas

Edited by KIREEK

2 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Collecting various stuff, already done with Kuira(good thing I did them before the change), trying to get cephalon fragments done( not sure but i think Derelict is still bugged, didn't show up in codex when I scanned it) and getting the codex completed little by little.BTW does the stalker beacon summon the normal stalker since I need scans of him to complete the stalker section.

I think the Beacon can summon the normal stalker but only if a player hasn't finished the second dream quest yet.

My personal long term goal is to make all numbers over 1 million- faction kills, headshots, missions, cyphers solved etc

Also collecting 1 million resources, getting primes, forum posts?....maybe.

Generally finding new and interesting ways to kill things, being anoidhuman and generally amusing myself.

as a lifetime goal I plan to be that old man in the nursing home at 80 who spontaneously yells at the tv while having flashbacks of playing warframe,,,,,"NO Ordis we cannot eject the kurbrow tanks!!"

-Go to frame "apperance"
-paint every frame in new color comabination
-go in mission
-realise that you didnt like colors how it looked like in mission (god, i am actually looking at colors of my frame instead of playing)
-go to frame "apperance" a bit pissed of
-trying some new colors for few hours
-finally paint every weapon and frame in that new "new" color
-go in mission
-repeat everything...until I ragequit because of lack of fashionframe sense
(while doing it, I get DC few times...)

YOu know whats the worst about all of that? Uru Prime syandana and that gold in "tertiary".

Edited by ARHYST

- claim reward

- kill people

- kill more people

- lunch break

- killing lots of people

- looting

- killing people while looting

- killing more and more people

- tea and crumpets with Ordis on the Liset.

- kill a few more people.

- loot more things.

- discover the weapon I levelled is now maxed out.

- slap another Forma on it for tomorrow.

- grab whatever Nitain or potatoes pop up, if any.

- kill people

- log out and start playing Battlefield 4.

- kill people in a different game while getting killed a lot myself, sometimes with Tanks.