The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well this sucks lol

Chicken25

6 minutes ago, Chicken25 said:

Im just about to reach MR 22 and now people are almost to MR23 hahah no cool club for me ;-;

What do you people think will happen when MR 30 is a thing? Forma no longer needed?

An here I felt cool for finally hitting MR20...

I doubt Forma will ever not be a thing, it's the easiest way to improve a weapon without spending plat or waiting for a bimonthly(?) alert.

9 minutes ago, Chicken25 said:

Im just about to reach MR 22 and now people are almost to MR23 hahah no cool club for me ;-;

What do you people think will happen when MR 30 is a thing? Forma no longer needed?

What do you do in-game presently? I'm found myself bored and stuck; I have nothing fun to do right now.

P.S. This is open to anyone and everyone.

Edited by Fuemego

I think Mastery would, in theory, 'cap' at 30. This is because that's a weapon's default highest rank, unless DE adds 'bonus levels' that are doable when Forma is installed (30 divided by 8 or vice-versa would be the Forma amount needed in total), a Catalyst/Reactor is installed, and probably after a Lens is applied.

These 'bonus levels' will add even more room and would amplify the item's stats, making a mere Lato, Bronco, or Machete as, if not more than as, effective as the current meta weapons in some manner. Level 30 would be still the required level for installing Forma.

Just a concept.

Once MR23 is achievable, we will need aproximately 86 new frames and 172 new weapons in order to get to MR30. Probably less, cause we will also have archwing and companions for xp as well. But think of this: It took 3 years to have gear worth 1,314,490 XP. For MR30 you will need a total of 2,250,000 XP. I think it's gonna take at least another 3 years to get there. And in 3 years, the game could change a lot.

8 minutes ago, Fuemego said:

What do you do in-game presently? I'm found myself bored and stuck; I have nothing fun to do right now.

P.S. This is open to anyone and everyone.

I recently finished leveling all the gear in-game (except founders exclusive, lato vandal and braton vandal). And now I'm taking a break until War Within arrives. Just logging in each day for the daily login reward.

2 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

and Primed Chamber was confirmed 3 years ago to be a future event reward. Confirmed doesn't mean much.

Primed Chamber is a mod that is broken on the weapons it is good for, and useless on all the rest. Lets be real here. Also, just like how Legendary cores were highly exclusive and yet they made their way into the game shows that Primed Chamber is just as likely. This however is very different from a mod, this is something that is in the game as a coded end to it all. In-Game achievements and steam badges have both had 30 MR levels from the start. The basic name of the ranks themselves have a note of finality to them, and the devs have repeatedly said in multiple sources and in multiple ways that MR 30 is the end. Not to mention if you just use basic logic to look at it, the number of items you'd need to master to get anything above level 30 MR is just flat out dumb.

57 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

They will up it to 50 with 31-50 as a whole new tier of MR or something maybe?.

maybe they'll add a prestige system. once at 30, you go back down but now you have star :P Kinda like overwatch

Actually, exactly like overwatch :P

1 minute ago, Arniox said:

maybe they'll add a prestige system. once at 30, you go back down but now you have star :P Kinda like overwatch

Prestige systems are typically only used in systems where getting max leveled didnt require as much time as it does in Warframe. Not to mention you would lose a stupidly significant investment when you prestige.

1 hour ago, Chicken25 said:

54 minutes ago, TheScytale said:

If?

53 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

MR 30 is confirmed to be the end.

Do you guys not realize how much xp is actually needed to get to MR 30? Each MR upwards needs more xp than the last MR. I checked it out and MR 30 needs literally double the xp we have available right now. Which means, there needs to be a total of at least 88 frames and double the amount of melees, primaries, secondaries, pets, and archwing to get us to MR 30

8 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Do you guys not realize how much xp is actually needed to get to MR 30? Each MR upwards needs more xp than the last MR. I checked it out and MR 30 needs literally double the xp we have available right now. Which means, there needs to be a total of at least 88 frames and double the amount of melees, primaries, secondaries, pets, and archwing to get us to MR 30

And when that time comes Primed Chamber will still not have been re-released yet.

11 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Yes, and?

2 hours ago, Chicken25 said:

With the ammount of newbies that are currently above MR 18, i think a MR30 will provide no actual improvement to the player base, players will remain inefficient, bad, some may still be leechers, the clan will not try to dissuade the user from being a leecher, players will keep complaining about grind when in a large part it's their gameplay the blame, rescues will still be done by using the front door, spys will remain a solo experience, players will keep asking for builds, a bit sad when making a build is a basic mechanic, some players still don't grasp it after 500 hours.

So yeah, MR 30 does require alot of grind, to bad that won't help when raising the odds of a successfull mission, in fact it will only raise the shame level when something goes wrong.

Everybody makes mistakes, that we can all agree, but using the front door on a sortie rescue after you have done the tileset 300 times does raise some questions, especially when the user has a certain grasp of the game mechanics in warframe.

Not that i particularly care, maybe that's why i see MR30 as a number and not as something revolucionary, so i don't see anything happening when that number becomes achieavable, the game will likely remain the same.

Edited by KIREEK