The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the worst thing that happened to you recently in warframe?

spatakiller123

Got stuck on a bad run of Tyl Regor Assassination Sortie. Half the team quit during the boss fight, so an Inaros and I stuck it out and duo'd him but it took a longer than it should've. Then it bugged out, and when we killed him the boss room doors never opened so we couldn't go to extraction. We had to abandon the run.

The Stalker still marked me for the kill. <.<   I've killed the Stalker hundreds of times now, so I'm not intimidated by him...but it just felt like salt in the wound. All of the penalty, none of the reward.

Edited by (PS4)Riko_113

2 minutes ago, Valathreon said:

Beating the Shadow Stalker and getting nothing.

thats far too common although personally I'd saying getting another dread as the reward is worse than getting nothing...you get something only to find out it's another dread to add to the 'hundreds' of others he's dropped. 

Edited by LSG501

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

thats far too common although personally I'd saying getting another dread as the reward is worse than getting nothing...you get something only to find out it's another dread to add to the 'hundreds' of others he's dropped. 

Wanna know what happened just before that? I fought Shadow Stalker before and got TWO Dread Blueprints!

Was farming for continuity doing T1 defense on venus, just time consuming tedious work. On day 4, still no Continuity, using my new Wukong to level him up and on wave 20, I'm whamming and slamming, I get the most absurd and disturbing power surge that causes my controller to go into vibe-lock and everything to power down. Power came back almost immediately to which I had to turn everything off and calm down....I was pretty upset by day 4 of this. Literally nothing but different T1 defenses....so many wave 20 mistakes that made the runs useless.......OoOo the horror...

Edited by (PS4)brksboom

Not having stacked Mutagen Masses before hand.

Now I have to wait unit till either Bps are done or more Invasions reward them to cover the new Infested Scythe weapon cost.  Image result for waiting coffee

I know this is an oldie but once a long time ago, when Frost Prime was only thing to farm I sold lots and lots duplicate sets... (I think around 11 sets or more)

When prime trading became a thing I left small regret but no big deal right? 

Cue Frost Prime getting vaulted and even now   Image result for regret everything gif

I could be swimming in plat by now....

1 hour ago, Raniu said:

Recently...

I bought Furis 2 days ago. Wanted the bp but bought the weapon instead :facepalm: 

If you haven't used it yet you can refund it by writing a support ticket.

Happened to me as well when i needed a dual skana for the new gunblade and accidently bought it with plat as well lul

46 minutes ago, Hieracon said:

When I accidently deleted the local info in Warframe. Had to restore all my favorite color again.

this right here is the reason EVERYTHING should be part of the account...lost all my fav colors from my laptop when i moved to my PC....:|

59 minutes ago, Valathreon said:

Wanna know what happened just before that? I fought Shadow Stalker before and got TWO Dread Blueprints!

the two rewards showing is a bug thats been around for about a month.  Affects the 'purple' special drops.

Hmmm. How recently? For the past year? Specter of the Rail.

Recently I've decided to level some of Archwing weapons and scan some Archwing enemies since I stopped doing any Archwing missions from the very moment SotR landed because of that "brand new awesome feature" called momentum. Movement is still wonky. Minimap is still in 2D. Nothing changed from the very moment of SotR.

Also Fissures. I was really looking forward to it, remembering the words from DE that with the new system for Prime parts grind will be decreased and Prime Vault won't be needed anymore but boy oh boy. Grind became even worse with removing Endless missions (1 relic=1 reward only) and the fact that EVERY new Prime access has its own unique relics (vaulting other relics at the same time).