Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase time on stage 3 Hallowed Nightmares Related ATTACK

ariivanasan

3 minutes ago, Tricky5hift said:

Nah.

Its supposed to be challenging.

If I can do it with a team of randoms, I'm sure you and everyone else can.

Tbh I can't do #2.

But I guess that comes from me only being able to play solo so I'm not even going to try again.

Am I missing something here?

Tried twice, got less than 666 each time.

Edit: Attempt #3. That's twice now we've killed him with >666 on the clock, but made it to extraction with <666.

Seriously, what the F***.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

It can be done, even in public. First time I tried we were really far from the required score. Second time we got 693, despite the boss getting stuck in the pipe for about 20 seconds (maybe less, but it seemed like an eternity since we were on a clock).

Just try until you find a good squad and a bit of luck.

its all about luck really. sometimes boss just decides to derp and do nothing and sometimes he just keep staying in fires and dying quicker than usual. i was gonna get the potato if an idiot pub member wouldnt decide to go fight infested after the boss is down.

I had success kiting him through most of the pond pillars once, then again when they respawned (with attempts to get him through some of the outer pillars in between). I was close on the first two and got him on the third with a bit of breathing room.

I think it's arguably easier to do solo - more control over the enemy AI and you can extract without waiting.

It's challenging at first, but then you realize it's basically a game of Bull Fighting, and once you realize that, you just need to continuously lure the juggernaut into the explosive barrels (the stack of pumpkins that blow up into a ring of fire) and then keep it there by constantly jumping on top of him so that he doesn't charge away immediately.

To be honest, this kind of challenge is what we need in Warframe. Nothing else in the game requires us to use our brains and utilize parkour as much as this event does. It would be great if we had bosses that were immune to weapon fire, and to beat him we had to use parkour to dodge a variety of skill shots and to lure him into damage areas like in the Halloween event.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)obsidiancurse said:

Punch its weak spot, takes massive damage.

That has never worked for us. We've died many times trying to punch it's weak spot and nothing seemed to happen.

Just finished with 721, but it was mostly luck. It's all about how he charges, sometimes he charges in random directions or just doesn't seem to take damage from the fire.

I hate the third part I already had two missions fail above 666 because it went under 666 cuz some guy thought it would be funny to slowly come to extraction. I finally got it but it could have been 720 instead of 684 because again we had to wait tons for the last person.......

Edited by Momo93

I think part of the problem for some people is they don't realize that the Juggernaut can be damaged while he's on fire. If you just try to kill him with fire DoTs like I did way back when the event first came out, it's going to be pretty tough. Once you know that you can hit him and kill him a lot quicker, it's a breeze.