The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

1 hour ago, Chipputer said:

I'm also not a fan of the idles. I envisioned more of a situation where different tempos would affect her idles so she didn't have that one flat, "I'm in a club," sort of dance. It just doesn't work with the type of music I want to create and it saddens me because I'd like to have my Bard grooving to what I create, rather than grooving to the beat they gave Danielle when she was in the mocap studio.

The dancing animation is part of her agile animation set. There two more animation sets.

I think the name should be "Terpsichore"

In Greek mythology, the Muses, the daughters of Mnemosyne (Titaness of Memory) and Zeus, pretty much embody music, art, and inspiration.

Terpsichore(one of the daughters) is the Muse of Dance which I think is perfect for this frame due to her dancing movements.

16 hours ago, Goodrich said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1893b2a9ca.png

Or you could mute the game. Assuming everyone is going to have bad sounds via your opinion is pretty rude in of itself. There's going to be silly memes and personal biased music because this is a community. It won't last long ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or, they could just implement something like Mabinogi does where you can mute the instruments of other players. Win/win for everyone.

3 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Use banshee then press 3

A subtle way of saying shut the f-up to the bard frame

Release super trolly sound based frame that will earr4pe everyone, then release Banshee prime in the name of profit.

That's evil and brilliant at the same time.