The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

30 minutes ago, (PS4)JAKK_Jekkel said:

I think the bard frame should be named 

"Terpsichore"- Muse of Dance, who is 1 of the 9 daughters/muses.

In Greek mythology, the Muses, the daughters of Mnemosyne (Titaness of Memory) and Zeus, pretty much embody music, art, and inspiration.

Seems a bit too long for a 'frame name. 

Honestly though, as obvious as the name choice is, I would be pretty okay with just "Muse" though. I have a fondness for the word- it's very pleasant to me. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)rowansprite said:

Seems a bit too long for a 'frame name. 

Honestly though, as obvious as the name choice is, I would be pretty okay with just "Muse" though. I have a fondness for the word- it's very pleasant to me. 

Not necessarily, I don't think the length of the name matters, I was only following the aspect of mythology that usually appears behind the character lore in the game that they tend to go by, not to mention it sounds catchy and is a feminine name, even a variation off the name would work, but since there is "Oberon" and or Titania, who by the way are married in mythology, who have mythological names I felt this was a good, sorry that you didn't agree to it, I doubt it will be chosen but was worth a shot, never hurt to toss out a suggestion even though criticism was not needed, thank you for your input, but everyone will see what the devs choose when they make their decision, good luck to all name suggestions, no hard feelings either way. :) 

Ps. And besides, this isnt even the correct forum/link that the devs will be choosing from so it really doesn't matter anyway....

Edited by (PS4)JAKK_Jekkel
Forgot a point

NB: This was previously under its own topic but it has been merged with this thread (dont know why though, seems to be two separate topics).

So first of all, theres a radio in the orbiter, which i generally turn off because i find some of the voices annoying (some of it sound badly acted, other bit dont make sense. Why is the grineer soldier not talking in grineer?, ect.) Still thats my preference and its cool if you like it.

I was thinking that when bardframe comes out it would be great if we could load our own step sequence songs onto this radio. Maybe even access other music files from within the game. Turn it into a jukebox thing.

P.S. Also, are we going to be able to get an A, B & C loadout version of the sequencer, or is it just one where we save and load locally? I dont mind either way, though the loadout one would be good for my pre-made loadout switching.

Edited by chaotea

I've been hearing a lot about this bard frame (it was announced before Nidus, if i recall) and since that moment i was thinking about what kind of melody i would create. But i, recently got i fear. What if every ability's melody start at measure 1. You create all of you ability to sound like one awesome melody whene 1, 2 or all are thrown... but everything is ruined juste because they aren't synchronized! My ONLY wish for this frame is a BPM and a music measure as a ''passive'' sort of thing. You throw your ability and they all start where the ''passive'' tell them to start. Make this feature on and off for those who want to create four different melody and you'll, probably, won't have much complain about that feature. That's the ONLY thing i wish!

It's a constant repeating pattern. From what i've seen and what I can guess, the Sequencer has 4 parts and each part is connected to a power. With all four powers active, you have your full song. And we already have confirmation that each power will sync up with the others in the proper pattern and beat AS WELL as other bard's powers syncing with, more than likely, the hosts.

20 minutes ago, LightAlphaRat said:

But i, recently got i fear. What if every ability's melody start at measure 1. You create all of you ability to sound like one awesome melody whene 1, 2 or all are thrown... but everything is ruined juste because they aren't synchronized!

not sure of these layers (bard jam | Pied piper| music box) are different abilities or is just the category of sounds.

I was thinking alot worse like each quarter of the circle = the note span of one ability