The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

2 minutes ago, DaftMeat said:

Let's not go there please.

Why not.

In my opinion they should have dissolved the DC entirely when they realized it was under populated. By that time warframe was already rather large with its player base. And now that the original founders are far and few between it makes sense to dissolve the DC. There are plenty of people on these forums with really solid ideas that arent in DC. With the DC recruitment process being utterly arbitrary you arent always getting these people. DC has next to no value or influence any longer. 

DC should be reverted to founders only as a place for founders to reminisce and chat. All design polls should be open forums.

Sadly, if the Divine Council picks the name and there's a generic semi-music-themed-and-totally-1000%-obvious name (Melody, for example), they're gonna pick it and win with a landslide, just like with Titania. Numbers increase if it fits into the general headcannon of the players. 

Not to say they haven't picked good names and such, but after the last pick they were given, I have got 0 faith in the majority to pick something creative or pleasant-sounding. 

I'm not so conceited as to think I could be more creative, mind you. I only think that the majority is as just unoriginal as I am. (as an example, I DO like the name Melody. it's just dreadfully simple, and I detest names like Ember, Frost, etc.)

Edited by TrickshotMcGee

4 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Oh god I hope you're referencing my favorite little terrible bard.

DOO DOO DOOOOOOOO. DOODY DOO DOOOOOOOO.

If the bard is short, scaly and sings absolutely terribly but still tries to do their best cause they like the hero cause the hero saved their &#! from a d.bag of  a dragon then yes. 

Bardy Mc Bardfacé

Or.. 

Octave  - An octave is a verse form consisting of eight lines of iambic pentameter (in English) or of hendecasyllables (in Italian). The most common rhyme scheme for an octave is abba abba. An octave is the first part of a Petrarchan sonnet, which ends with a contrasting sestet.