The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro's 50th PC Dissapointment Anniversary Tomorrow

Voltage

6 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

I just wish people would find a middle ground between hype and cynnism. All the damp pessimism can get quite annoying at times.

Exactly, just try to stay realistic, doomsayers and overly positive people can be equally annoying.

Edited by Praxxor
grammar overload

14 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

I just wish people would find a middle ground between hype and cynnism. All the damp pessimism can get quite annoying at times.

Yep. For me, it is better just not to give a damn. If he would bring something nice, it would be a pleasant surprise, if not - no expectations would be ruined because of the absence of such.

Vazarin huh? guess that rules out anything good:

1 hour ago, -1459.Voltage- said:

- Primed Fast Deflection (leaked from U18 codex leak)

who even uses Fast Deflection anyways? this would be  a pretty pointless mod.

Primed Vigor (Unlikely because Login reward)

the only reason I want Primed vigour is to see if it's worth using over Vitality on some of the caster frames where a little more power mods are needed. I want it to be a mod that conveniently gives enough health and shields for survivability without it costing too much, though I doubt it'll be that good.

- Primed Armored Agility

I could probably get behind this one, a great mod for Chroma and other tank frames.. might actually be pretty good.

- Primed Status chance mod?

only if it grants 60% extra status or more, otherwise there's no point using it over the 60/60 dual stat mods, that have ruled the status world for a long time now.

2 hours ago, -1459.Voltage- said:

- Primed Cold Mod?

I hope not. Cold damage is mediocre at best, and it having a Vazarin Polarity as opposed to a Naramon like the rest just make it undesirable.

57 minutes ago, (PS4)super_sayene_4 said:

Primed  Life Strike ^^

Ah yeah that -385% channeling efficiency...  XD

Oh man, Primed status chance mods would be so bad...  The rifle pistol and melee ones would only be 27.5% at max and the shotgun Savvy would still only be 55.

Edited by Shoelip

2 hours ago, -1459.Voltage- said:

EDIT: So I have read Geoff confirmed it's NEW and Reb said it is VAZARIN. Here are possibilities of this new mod:

Do you have a link to the source of those statements? Would totally love to tell others about it, but I'd like to send around the original posts.

I don't care what the new thing is.  I just want the good old ones for sale.  Reach, Pressure Point, Point Blank.

What else is good... target cracker, ravage, pistol gambit, heated charge maybe?  The only good ones I have are continuity and flow.

Oh also hopefully jolt.  Voltaic strike less important but I might pick it up anyway?  Since those 2 still haven't been released in any drop tables yet as opposed to the other electric dual status sitting in hive.  Hell, I'd take the 120 IPS mods.  Except collision force since that has the weird property of being ALSO overshadowed by primed heavy trauma.

And any of the weapons.  Weapons are good.

Just bring back the entire stock.  Oh, and make it cheap enough that I can get it all while it's here.