The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the most generous thing a tenno did for you?

armlesspotato

I sometimes stalk trade chat and look at the texts, then I look in my inventory to see if I have an extra and do not really need it. I ask for a ammo drum on their end since I must be the one to collect them all.

I got a frost x-mas skin from a clan mate which was very sweet of him.

I never received anything generous from anyone. Such is the life of a sad, broke Tenno.

:(

Whenever I am bored, I'll hang out in the lower leveled planets, looking for new players to guide along. The way I play involves following them around/directing them to objectives, but I do not play the game for them, or else they won't learn.

I let them do all the work, pick them up whenever they fumble or go down, and then provide tips and tricks. As a parting gift, I usually will give them a set of essential mods.

Actually, the act of giving and the satisfaction it brings is enough to brighten up my day. That's all I ever need.

Edited by X3Evanescence

11 minutes ago, X3Evanescence said:

I never received anything generous from anyone. Such is the life of a sad, broke Tenno.

5 minutes ago, remsellis said:

In my three year career, I have never gotten anything free, or cheap.

Same. My clan leader gave people Ember Prime sets except me :/

The most generous a fellow tenno has been to me was when i first started playing. this was before the most recent market facelift; before the starchart rework and all that. my first impression was this was pay-to-win. i wasnt aware that you could buy blueprints from the market or that the generic codex scanners were useless. i was playing on 'public' because i couldnt do a defense on my own when i met the guy. he checked my profile and saw i could rank up (i was mastery 0) so he invited me to a party where he carved a couple hours running me through the basics and teaching me the mechanics. i guess, in answer, i would have to say time. i would have given up on this game if not for him, so with a stupid amount of time put into this game what he gave me is easily the most generous thing i've gotten.

This might be a bit wierd thing that omeone did generously, But while Draco still existed, I one day went into there to casual farm like normal, when 1 person there says "Cap B/D, I'm focus farming", I'm like sure, but guy number #4 is like "F*** that" and caps all, So he asked if I wanted to join him in focus farming and I did.

He is now like my only friend in warframe that still activly plays and we play together from time to time farming Sortie, Relics, Void for more Relics.

So had I not met him and he had not asked me if I wanted to join him in farming focus, I might have quitted warframe some time ago.

That is the most Generous thing someone done to me in warframe so far and probably ever will. Give me a reason to keep playing.

When I was fresh I was taxied and showed how to wallrun and how to mod. Revived me and helped me understand how to fight.

I got my first serration from a survival run I could never have done alone back then.

We had no turorials or anything, so I still love the vets who were kind to a Tenno-newb like me!

What is the most generous thing someone has done to for me? Hmm..

A very good friend gave me Desecrate PA. Basically he gave me the exact amount of money so that I could buy it.

But besides that I do have some very genereous clan mates. One of them is now my favorite mods-dealer because he already gave me quite a few that I needed and another one gave me the Bullet Dance stance for free, after I was getting fed up of farming it for days with no success.

if i have spares i always give them to my clan mates that need them but i don't think that's generous its how every clan should be

the most generous thing someone has done for me is "selling" me a primed chamber for a rhino rubedo skin on steam

I've got two stories of people being generous to me and one of me being generous.

1. I was buying vectis prime stuff as my net was going through the roof to farm with others. So I find someone who willingly lowers the price and even offers the last part I need to build it. He said he was in a good mood.

2. When I was having platinum issues (People ignoring me instantly on first message) A person on region chat gave me 100P to help me out. It was odd but generous enough and i'm always thankful of it.

Well when I was generous I found a new guy to the game who needed help. I offered him assistance and I pretty much played with him everyday and always made sure he enjoyed warframe. He was a big fan of Volt prime so I gave him his first prime..aka I just got a entire vault prime set I gave to him for free.

most generous gift to me was when  my Welsh friend gifted me a Sibear, as he knew I didn't particularly want to farm 30k Cryotic. I would have done it, it just would have taken longer and would have been immensely dull, but I am nevertheless grateful.

most generous thing I've done... probably just gifting you all with my glorious presence ;)

As for things done to me I got Stalking fan very cheap from a clanmate, back when it was rare.

Personly I've often helped out some new players, by helping them farm resources and giving them important mods (nothing too expensive) like rage or steelcharge.

18 hours ago, remsellis said:

In my three year career, I have never gotten anything free, or cheap.

17 hours ago, Zachles said:

Me, too.

Damn, I don't have any friends in this game. XD

18 hours ago, X3Evanescence said:

I  beg to differ. ;)

a surprise is waiting for you my tenno. Log in now and check inbox.