Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hieracon Highest Credit Efficiency

Ash_of_Narmer

So I've been farming my butt off to get two of those Prime Sculptures and I found the following strategy works VERY well for Hieracon. It even leaves Akkad in the dust.

Hieracon Credit Farm Highest Efficiency

What you need:

AS many Ignis Flamethrowers as possible.

Any Warframe is fine. However, 2 Volts speeds this up a lot.

2 Teams of 2 Tenno. Team A and Team B

1. Teams A&B defend Extractor A.

2. As soon as Extractor B shows up, Team B leaves for extractor B, both carrying two power cells.

3. When Extractor A finishes, Team A goes to extraction to start the timer. (Wait until Extractor B has 57-59 seconds left)

4. When Extractor B finishes Team B goes to Extraction. Unless the timer is going to end before they get there.

Doing 2 runs like this yields about 2.5 Akkad runs with a minute to spare.

Time to complete Hieracon (average) 4 minutes per run.

Time to complete Akkad with Ember, Chroma and Speedva (average) 4:25 minutes.

Slight modification to Hieracon can yield a Void Relic.

1. Teams A&B defend Extractor A.

2. As soon as Extractor B shows up, Team B leaves for extractor B, both carrying two power cells.

3. When Extractor A finishes, Team A goes to Defend Extractor C.

4. When Extractor B finishes, Team B goes to Extraction.

5. If Extractor C finishes in time for Team A to reach Extraction, Team A meets Team B there.

Have fun farming. I made about 800k in 2 hours using this method (with a break here and there for a different mission in between)

Edited by TacticianMatt

57 minutes ago, CheezyBroc said:

I think not! 

I talk in regards to credits.

56 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

U can try Hydron

It puts both of them in the dust

PS: not everyone plays or knows how to play Raids

Hydron is the best. Small map, great for farming XP and Focus points

Same thing said above applies here.

P.S. That's why communities such as the Warframe Raid School Bus (WFRSB) exists, my friend!

1 hour ago, TacticianMatt said:

AS many Ignis Flamethrowers as possible.

Mirage: I'm ready with my HoM build.

6 minutes ago, Fuemego said:

P.S. That's why communities such as the Warframe Raid School Bus (WFRSB) exists, my friend!

This doesn't have any to do with players not wanting to play raid. But for those whom dont know what to do but wants to play raid, well... good luck.

1 minute ago, low1991 said:

Mirage: I'm ready with my HoM build.

This doesn't have any to do with players not wanting to play raid. But for those whom dont know what to do but wants to play raid, well... good luck.

Please elaborate.

9 minutes ago, Fuemego said:

Please elaborate.

Look, there are 3-type of players in the WF community, 1) those whom play raid, 2) those whom dont want to play raid regardless, 3) those whom wants to play raid but dont know what to do.

Type 2 will be out of the pool regardless of whether this bus exist or anot. Type 3 will be sucking up to Type 1 begging on the mercy of Type 1. Type 1 are players with decent stock of arcane/ play hardcore/ daily/ or will sell to market.

From what i heard, 1 good arcane cost 1k plat?, going by economic, higher supply of arcane will reduce price. (If Type 3 manage to pass raid), looking at how 'vet' player are QQ/ranting at how low the price of primes. Do you think these players (Type 1) will share their knowledge of how to pass the raid to the new comers? (Type 3). Are you willing to reduce your profit/ customer?

Why the bus exist? If the numbers of players whom play raid remains or not increase, will DE introduce more raids? (as DE cant seems to know what a real raid is?), even if DE has intention to do so, this will be delayed or behind schedules. The Bus is theoretically, is to pull in Type 3 into the pool of numbers, showing the community that raid is possible/easy, so these players will have lesser chance of begging DE to reduce difficulty of raid. This will surely hurt Type 1' profit.

22 minutes ago, low1991 said:

Look, there are 3-type of players in the WF community, 1) those whom play raid, 2) those whom dont want to play raid regardless, 3) those whom wants to play raid but dont know what to do.

Type 2 will be out of the pool regardless of whether this bus exist or anot. Type 3 will be sucking up to Type 1 begging on the mercy of Type 1. Type 1 are players with decent stock of arcane/ play hardcore/ daily/ or will sell to market.

From what i heard, 1 good arcane cost 1k plat?, going by economic, higher supply of arcane will reduce price. (If Type 3 manage to pass raid), looking at how 'vet' player are QQ/ranting at how low the price of primes. Do you think these players (Type 1) will share their knowledge of how to pass the raid to the new comers? (Type 3). Are you willing to reduce your profit/ customer?

Why the bus exist? If the numbers of players whom play raid remains or not increase, will DE introduce more raids? (as DE cant seems to know what a real raid is?), even if DE has intention to do so, this will be delayed or behind schedules. The Bus is theoretically, is to pull in Type 3 into the pool of numbers, showing the community that raid is possible/easy, so these players will have lesser chance of begging DE to reduce difficulty of raid. This will surely hurt Type 1' profit.

I guess i am type 2

I only play raid when my friends are missing some more players.

I did it a lot of times and got around 160+ in total including several sets of grace, guardians, trickery and so on

After a while, i decided  not to play it anymore as i cannot find always players, specially who know what to do.

1 Extractor in Hieracorn is 90s, so it takes around... let me guess 3 minutes considering extracting and re-entering the mission and loading times, if you have a Booster that's ~280k Credits every 21 mins. (not counting what you get in-mission)

NM LoR can give more, but has more factors: the team and the need to build keys. It can go for even longer or shorter than 21 mins, but the payout is 440k Credits with a Booster.

Raids are better for credits, but Hieracorn is "safer".

My only issue with single extract is there are times you are running a huge map just to exit, not the most time efficient. Much faster for me has been pluto sechura.

There are a few tilesets, but its an infested defense. Use speed nova and tonkor to just attack the pod. Five waves takes about three minutes, but with extract and restarting mission lets just say five minutes per run. With a booster you make 52-54k. Getting 12 runs in an hour will net you 624-648k credits(again with a booster). Faster in and outs could make this higher. Additionally, with a squad the per mission jumps up about 4 or 5k. Downside with a full squad are players not staying at the pod and spreading the spawns and drops.

This type of grind dies get boring, so I like to run to a few hundred thousand and then do something else for a bit. Cheers tenno!

Why even bother with second extractor ? I'd have second team search for extraction while first one defends first and sets it up to leave 30 sec early. For example leaving chroma effigy behind to def it, with few volt shields. Then uses that 30 sec to get to extraction and exit instantly.

Edited by ViS4GE

how you farm credits on heircon  - get in do ONE excavator get out. (you can do this solo obs)

get about 25k every 2-3 minutes.

make like 500k an hour, job done. (if a boring job) 

no reason to do more than one unless you are farming for relics and then its worth going to at least four instead but then it becomes less of a credit farm. 

Edited by morningstar999

On 11/6/2016 at 0:44 AM, low1991 said:

There are plenty of people who help newer players do raids. You know what the issue is? Newer players don't try to learn how to do raids, they just want a free ride. They add you and they ask to join your raids every time while doing nothing except stand around and pretend to do stuff. Not saying all new players are like this but the majority are. There are only like 4-5 arcane SETS that go past 1k plat, with Energize being the most expensive, the rest are under 2k plat for the set. I've made over 2.5k plat just selling the junk arcanes I get simply by doing raids. Sorry but saying people don't help newer players so that they can keep up arcane prices is a bit ignorant. Not everything revolves around money. And yes DE does plan to make more raids.

On 06/11/2016 at 8:44 AM, low1991 said:

That was one of the funniest and most ignorant thing I've read in a while ... wow ...