Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within VS The US Election

Warlord1400

Just now, Helch0rn said:

TFW he actually won

I can't wait to see all the triggered special snowflakes

Dude i have been on /pol/ for the last 30 minutes and it has been some fun.

Also there is talk of a suicide spike due to Trump winning. Their choice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12 minutes ago, wolfsongcry said:

I'm not even american but this election is stressing me out. In Europe we had experience with leaders like Trump, we know how bad it could end.

So I'm happy for TWW release.

If it makes you feel better; it makes Brexit look like nothing...

If Hillary was set in charge things would have been aggressive towards Syria and Russia over a no fly zone. 

Best, I can see is voting for Bernie to 5% So next election he's given 10mil for his next election campaign.

Edited by Ibro156

Russian here.

I'm genuinely surprised how election in another country can bother the whole world this much. When we had our election people didn't really cared all that much, not even inside Russia itself.

Americans really steped on a big mine this time around, aren't they? Obama at least had a gentleman-like vibe to him. I really hoped he could fix USA-Russia relationship. I wonder if he even tried...

These 2 though... Oh boy. I didn't believed Trump would make it this far to be honest. His questionable morals and behavior were obvious from the begining and i was like "there is no way..." and then he makes it all the way together with the other one.

How?! Why?! Is this some kind of joke pulled by USA sitizens on the whole world or people are this desperate for something to be changed in the country?

At least he's in a good relationship with Putin it seems... I guess that's a good sign?... I hope it is.

Edited by Artek94

39 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

If it makes you feel better; it makes Brexit look like nothing...

If Hillary was set in charge things would have been aggressive towards Syria and Russia over a no fly zone. 

Best, I can see is voting for Bernie to 5% So next election he's given 10mil for his next election campaign.

Right about Brexit. But all my american friends are liberal, women, lgbt and such, so I genuinely fear for their lives. This is the only thing that I care right now. More than Trump, I fear his disgusting supporters.

57 minutes ago, wolfsongcry said:

I'm not even american but this election is stressing me out. In Europe we had experience with leaders like Trump, we know how bad it could end.

~*International Stock market*~ (insert pretty rainbow above)

Edited by Postal_pat

3 minutes ago, Artek94 said:

Russian here.

I'm genuinely surprised how election in another country can bother the whole world this much. When we had our election people didn't really cared all that much, not even inside Russia itself.

Americans really steped on a big mine this time around, aren't they? Obama at least had a gentleman-like vibe to him. I really hoped he could fix USA-Russia relationship. I wonder if he even tried...

These 2 though... Oh boy. I didn't believed Trump would make it this far to be honest. His questionable morals and behavior were obvious from the begining and i was like "there is no way..." and then he makes it all the way together with the other one.

How?! Why?! Is this some kind of joke pulled by USA sitizens on the whole world or people are this desperate for something to be changed in the country?

At least he's in a good relationship with Putin it seems... I guess that's a good sign?... I hope it is.

The Glass-Steagall Act, also known as the Banking Act of 1933 (48 Stat. 162), was passed by Congress in 1933 and prohibits commercial banks from engaging in the investment business. She was for the repealing of this act, this act that prevented banks from throwing their users money away with poor investments, poor investments that would lead to the "Too big to fail" scenario that we ran into 2008.

Coupled with the fact that she is publicly in bed with the Saudi government, I'm glad those #@*&$@s don't have us by the balls.

People will say things like he's a racist, a bigot, a whatever, but they never look at who would actually be running the country on Hillary's side. 20% of Hillary's fundraising in Jan 2016 came from Saudi Arabia. We now know that the same blood money that would go towards Hillary's campaign was also being used to fund ISIS, thanks to Assange and Wikileaks.

To let a man who leads a play-boy lifestyle and has total disregard for political correctness into the throne of the most powerful nation on this planet might be a recipe for chaos, but it sure as hell beats letting the embodiment of corruption erode away any more of my future.