Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Prime Confirmed In Devstream?

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Guys

So I'm hearing a romour floating around, that is starting to bother me, quite some. A friend is calming that Banshee is the next warframe to be Primed and his "Proof" is that it was confirmed by a Dev, in a Devstream, but he can not recall what Devstream it was, his excuse was: "A few streams before"  

So, I am asking people here, if they have a 100% solid, on paper proof, and not just assumptions that makes their ego happy, that Banshee is the next Prime

So if someone can confirm this, that will be great 

Please & Thank You

Legion

From what I recall, there was NOTHING mentioned about any new prime warframe being released in the PAX stream, nor the devstream before that either.

Unless you see/hear for yourself, do not believe rumours that fly around on the forums and ingame. Warframe is rife with people who like to troll that way, cause they know they will get a reaction out of it

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

Hay Guys

So I'm hearing a romour floating around, that is starting to bother me, quite some. A friend is calming that Banshee is the next warframe to be Primed and his "Proof" is that it was confirmed by a Dev, in a Devstream, but he can not recall what Devstream it was, his excuse was: "A few streams before"  

So, I am asking people here, if they have a 100% solid, on paper proof, and not just assumptions that makes their ego happy, that Banshee is the next Prime

So if someone can confirm this, that will be great 

Please & Thank You

Legion

As far as I know, not legitimately confirmed.

Theres this magical website called the warframe wikia and it has everything (mostly) you want/need to know. For example like the release date of frames which ones will be primed are in a female female male male and repeat formula. So with that little information remember who the last prime was and find out who is next that way im not giving the answer it will just remove the surprise :3

Oberon doesn't follow the MM-FF-MM-FF pattern.

The next prime is going to be female. The oldest female frames with no prime version are, in order of release, Banshee, Valkyr, Mesa.

Banshee is very likely to be the next because her regular was released the earliest.

5 minutes ago, Raniu said:

The next prime is going to be female. The oldest female frames with no prime version are, in order of release, Banshee, Valkyr, Mesa.

Banshee is very likely to be the next because her regular was released the earliest.

Ty for using wikia or having this info in your head seems ppl keep forgetting the wikia exists and REFUSES to use it but anyways my vote is banshee as well though i and many others hope its valkyr cause i really wanna see how dafuq she looks primed gersemeni?!?! or corpus broken?! WHICH IS IT?!!?

4 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

Ty for using wikia or having this info in your head seems ppl keep forgetting the wikia exists and REFUSES to use it but anyways my vote is banshee as well though i and many others hope its valkyr cause i really wanna see how dafuq she looks primed gersemeni?!?! or corpus broken?! WHICH IS IT?!!?

cant be broken corpus... surely gersemini Prime

10 minutes ago, Raniu said:

Banshee Valkyr Zephyr and Mirage, in the correct order of release. Then we have Mesa, Equinox and Ivara.

13 minutes ago, Raniu said:

Sad that you forgot Zephyr and Mirage.

Edit: Tenno'd

Edited by KuroShiranui

19 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

I think OP knows, that following release order Banshee is next, but that is no definite proof. Remember Nova.

35 minutes ago, Zachles said:

No, I don't think it's been confirmed. But if Digital Extremes continues their pattern of sequential order, then Banshee Prime should be next.

yeah that's should be but they randomly did nova prime, right now nova prime would of come out

100% proof? No. Chances are VERY good that it will be, however

If DE does follow their usual practice, it'll probably be her. The two choices for this phase are Banshee and Valkyr. Banshee was a contemporary of Saryn, so she is due for the prime treatment. It's going to be one or the other, with the other showing up in the PA after this one.

22 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

I think OP knows, that following release order Banshee is next, but that is no definite proof. Remember Nova.

well true but that only happened due to the massive popularity she has/had so yeah its a possibility a player favorite could be next again or they continue their order per usual Banshee

35 minutes ago, paul5473 said:

yeah that's should be but they randomly did nova prime, right now nova prime would of come out

Nova Prime was the result of popularity. Digital Extremes has been quoted saying that they will strictly adhere to the sequence that Warframe have been introduced into the game when it comes to releasing Primes going forward.

Dont ask me when or where they said that because I don't remember.

All I know for sure is that they will have to exponentially increase the amount of Prime Accesses they have a year, or skip some Warframes somewhere down the line. With the current amount of Warframe still without a Prime, and at the rate Digital Extremes produces Primes, we won't get caught up on the ones we already have until 2020.

Edited by Zachles
Fixed typo. Added some stuff.

13 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

well true but that only happened due to the massive popularity she has/had so yeah its a possibility a player favorite could be next again or they continue their order per usual Banshee

Rumor was it happened because cloth physics weren't ready (we are talking about Trinity Prime here, whom I'm sure you've seen...) and NovaP was a relatively simple model.

4 hours ago, Omnipower said:

Theres this magical website called the warframe wikia and it has everything (mostly) you want/need to know. For example like the release date of frames which ones will be primed are in a female female male male and repeat formula. So with that little information remember who the last prime was and find out who is next that way im not giving the answer it will just remove the surprise :3

lol I whuold make this the best answer, but I had to pick the other.